Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,245 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike (2739 Views)

Stop Blaming APC For Nigeria’s Economic Challenges – Dogara Cautions Critics / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by aresa: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
obayaya:

The doctor's strike isn't a demonstration of government's ineptitude but a manifestation of Doctors' greed.

During doctor's strike in Lagos, it was demonstration of government's ineptitude and not Doctor's greed, but when it comes to this world famous corrupt and incompetent FG, it's Doctor's greed and not demonstration of government's ineptitude.

What a joke...
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by iluvnaija: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
na_joke: A colleague lost his younger bro yesterday, he had an accident but when they got to the hospital there was no doctor on ground to attend to him. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is somebody that works for the FG and Tax is deducted is from his salary every month to pay the salary of the politicians o!

Put yourself in their shoes and tell me if you will ever forgive the FG.

Vote wisely come 2015.
I believe you'll vote for "Mr. I have no shoe" FRESH AIR Indeed.
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
teemy: In a proper setting, the doctor that used an outdated drug and yet refused to heed the advice of a pharmacist should be queried and if he/she cannot defend such an action is to be seriously sanctioned and likewise the pharmacist who overstepped his jurisdictional bounds. Probably more the pharmacist.

Good intentions are not enough in medical practice and the proper chain of command should never be circumvented else chaos ensues. Try watching 'The Good Doctor' a Korean movie series.

Extremist activist groups like MEND, Boko Haram and more liberal ones exist so that their voices could be heard. The reaction to their first voices determined how much more they have to shout thereafter. If NMA had in the past in their demands for better personnel benefits had placed the JOHESU needs with same determination as they did for themselves, there wouldn't have been a parallel medical union that would in time compete and fight against them. What a pity,

This childish matter at hand should have been resolved in house within the health ministry and a lot of blame here lies with the health minister to have let the matter grow to such proportions at it is now under his watch. Alternatively, the matter should have been settled in court so the law could interprete existing rules to both parties. As it is now, JOHESU too would be ready to go to court if their govt agreement is touched. It seems they both are in a competition of who can kill the most patients if they down tools. What a pity I say.
The bolded is my problem with this government and political ministers.
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by obayaya(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
aresa:

During doctor's strike in Lagos, it was demonstration of government's ineptitude and not Doctor's greed, but when it comes to this world famous corrupt and incompetent FG, it's Doctor's greed and not demonstration of government's ineptitude.

What a joke...

And you heard the bolded from who? me?
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Ayekotoo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Firefire: Nigerians should result to using Trado-Medical doctors... they dont go on strike. cool
i have never seen you make any reasonable comments apart from your usual blame game. Grow yo dude
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Firefire(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
I will grow up one day if Nigerians stop been bulk passing and sitting-up to do what are expected of them
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ayekotoo:
i have never seen you make any reasonable comments apart from your usual blame game. Grow yo dude

I will grow up one day if Nigerians stopped bulk passing and sitting-up to do what are expected of them
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Ayekotoo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Firefire:

I will grow up one day if Nigerians stopped bulk passing and sitting-up to do what are expected of them
You are one of the masses that always fail to use their God- given brain. I do shake my head for your comments here because it lack grand manner but promote sycophancy.
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Firefire(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ayekotoo:
You are one of the masses that always fail to use their God- given brain. I do shake my head for your comments here because it lack grand manner but promote sycophancy.

you are entitled to your opinion, but pussing blames dont help the nation.
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Firefire:

you are entitled to your opinion, but pussing blames dont help the nation.
only when it concerns Jonathan i guess?
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
only when it concerns Jonathan i guess?

My sister, all criminals will never goes unpunished irrespective of who he or she is.

If Jonathan is corrupt, his sins shall surely found him out and posterity shall judge him.
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Firefire:

My sister, all criminals will never goes unpunished irrespective of who he or she is.

If Jonathan is corrupt, his sins shall surely found him out and posterity shall judge him.
same for those among us that do selective criticism, we are equally has guilty.
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by CyberWolf: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
sure they can make laws but it is the job of the executive to implement, the question is can the NASS threaten/force the executive? Yes

What will be the executive reaction to the NASS? Blame the APC. Crazy circle.
Let the NASS then make the law and then force the executive to implement it na..
Re: Count Down To Blaming APC For Doctor's Strike by abbakacici: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
obayaya:

The doctor's strike isn't a demonstration of government's ineptitude but a manifestation of Doctors' greed.

However, opening this thread is a testimony of You and APC's wish for continued misfortune to the country to score political points like this.

You may try to paint it as a joke. but discerning eyes can see through the camouflage.
so a medical doctor as liveable salary is greed, their salary is so bad, that almost doctor have second jobs just to get by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 1st Security & Social App Need A Serious Partners To Lunch It. / APC Governors In US With The President. Why? / Reuben Abati Says Goodluck Jonathan Doesn't Drink, But What Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.