Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

APC Governors In US With The President. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In US With The President. Why? (2721 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank You all For Visiting.

This is what barcanista go through every day. He is a strong man indeed.

Can any mod help me remove this Topic.

CC: seun, lalasticlala
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
another iyaba left patient

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
because na dem make sense pass....so deal with it hun.

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by jcflex(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:
Nigeria is an APC affair now. This is why the President has to Pack all the APC governors to the US to negotiate with the US President and his allies.

Is their anything wrong with Going with Nyesom Wike, And other Niger Delta Governors who manage the region where our resources are mostly taped from.

Will those Governors that went with Nr. President negotiate unbehalve of the Governors that manage those regions.

Many state Governors that has nothing to do in the US are part of the entourage. What a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oga When GEJ was there, did he ever travel with opposition governor.

so why the rant

7 Likes

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
The President went with six governors, one each from the six geo-political zones.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:
Nigeria is an APC affair now. This is why the President has to Pack all the APC governors to the US to negotiate with the US President and his allies.
Is their anything wrong with Going with Nyesom Wike, And other Niger Delta Governors who manage the region where our resources are mostly taped from.
Will those Governors that went with Nr. President negotiate unbehalve of the Governors that manage those regions.
Many state Governors that has nothing to do in the US are part of the entourage. What a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What sort of senseless reasoning is this?... Did GEJ ever travel to even kenya with Fashola or any opposition governor?... Can this your observation also be classified as wise opposition criticism?

Typically I dont do this, but on this occasion I will prescribe proper oshogbo weed for you to smoke an calm your nerves oh ye wailing wailer.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
bakjal:

Some people jst lack common sense. U should have made more research before displaying ur ill sense of reasoning.
Ofcos Nigeria is an APC affair, d sooner u get dat in ur empty head d better for u!
NONSENSE...
obailala:
What sort of senseless reasoning is this?... Did GEJ ever travel to even kenya with Fashola or any opposition governor?... Can this your observation also be classified as wise opposition criticism?
Typically I dont do this, but on this occasion I will prescribe proper oshogbo weed for you to smoke an calm your nerves oh ye wailing wailer.
Midehi:
because na dem make sense pass....so deal with it hun.
princeofpeace22:
another iyaba left patient
jcflex:

Oga When GEJ was there, did he ever travel with opposition governor.

so why the rant

So he is there to do what GEJ did. Why always compare every statement regarding some inappropriate act by APC, Buhari and Change Chanters with GEJ?
The president is there for change. You should advocate that rather than trying to prove that GEJ did it too.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by bakjal(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

Some people jst lack common sense. U should have made more research before displaying ur ill sense of reasoning.

Ofcos Nigeria is an APC affair, d sooner u get dat in ur empty head d better for u!
NONSENSE...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The President went with six governors, one each from the six geo-political zones.

Ok.

Thanks for the insight.

I was surprised when I saw those governors.

So how do I remove this post.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by ForcefullBULL: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

Ok.

Thanks for the insight.

I was surprised when I saw those governors.

So how do I remove this post.

Remove what. Oshiomole from South South went with Him. APC Affairs still

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by jcflex(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

So he is there to do what GEJ did. Why always compare every state regarding some inappropriate act by APC, Buhari and Change Chanters with GEJ?
The president is there for change. You should advocate that rather than trying to prove that GEJ did it too.

Mr park well,

where were you guys before now,
when GEJ divide the country on ethnicity and religion.

now we have someone trying to thread softly, you are hear with your loose mouth ranting, ever since PMB have been sworn in, hw many international trip like this have he embark on, why dont you let him make three of such trip before talking carelessly.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by bakjal(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

So he is there to do what GEJ did. Why always compare every state regarding some inappropriate act by APC, Buhari and Change Chanters with GEJ?
There u go again wit an empty rants.
Buhari was a former petroleum minister, also handled petroleum funds in d best wat of money management in d history of Nigeria.
He doesn't need any Wike to accompany him. He's got it.
U should choose ur topics of criticism very well, cos if u don't;u jst making fool of urself.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by AWONEYAN(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Gej never traveld with APC governors when he was in power.,despite having a large number of delegates over 200, besides you take importan decisions with pple who believd in your dreams and vision.

will he go with Fayose or other pple who wish he died of failed.

come oo, are you peolpe missing the free awof or what ..... or what is the rant about.....Emefiele was appointed by Jonathan and he was in the team...its not about APC its about people that matters, not when MAMA PISS Will have 50 delegates to her self,her Hairdresser, stylist,cook,laundry,pharmaist and english teacher.........

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by bakjal(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
jcflex:

Mr park well,

where were you guys before now,
when GEJ divide the country on ethnicity and religion.

now we have someone trying to thread softly, you are hear with you loose mouth ranting, ever since PMB have been sworn in, hw many international trip like this have he embark on, why dont you let him make three of such trip because talking carelessly.
Thank you very much...
Abeg tell da fool dat parking here is absolutely free, no matter d duration.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by kennydee05(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

All the Governors on the presidential team are those serving for the second term...
Wike is less than 3 months as a governor, I think majority of PDP governors are less than 3 months in power except Mimiko and one from the North.
And again the governors on the list are aware of the major challenges facing Nigeria because they have been their for more than 4 years.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
ForcefullBULL:

Remove what. Oshiomole from South South went with Him. APC Affairs still

1 I want to remove the topic so that this argument may end.

2. Oshiomhole is from South South and he is in APC. I did not say that APC is a northern Party. Since you thought so, it is not wrong to say that APC is a Northern Party. I only Mentioned Niger Delta because of it relevance in Nigerias Economy and I don't really know if Edu state is one of the Niger Delta State.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Omololu007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

u are really a big fool,buhari/APC agenda is diffrent from dat of pdp.a fool even said he took no governor from Niger delta,oshiomole is in d USA wit him
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
u are really a big fool,buhari/APC agenda is diffrent from dat of pdp.a fool even said he took no governor from Niger delta,oshiomole is in d USA wit him

I know Oshiomhole went with Him. I saw him speak. Can you criticise me based on my mention of PDP Governors in his elm elm
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Omololu007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

and I don't really know if Edu state is one of the Niger Delta State.
u dont know if edo is one of d Niger delta state,instead of u to mak a reaserch,u are busy typin nonsense.edo,ondo,abia,imo,delta,bayelsa,rivers,akwa ibom and cross rivers are part of d Niger Delta
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Omololu007(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

I know Oshiomhole went with Him. I saw him speak. Can you criticise me based on my mention of PDP Governors in his elm elm
why should he take pdp governors lik wike or fayose dat has a diffrent agenda from buhari and d APC to d USA?
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by UncleJudax(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Putting aside the obvious stupiidity of this thread, and just for the sake of argument; which Governor from the SE is on the entourage?
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
UncleJudax:

Putting aside the obvious stupiidity of this thread, and just for the sake of argument; which Governor from the SE is on the entourage?
Rochas Okorocha - Imo State.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by UncleJudax(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rochas Okorocha - Imo State.
I saw him Not. Or is there a secret list?

Nothing is obvious with the current government.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
u dont know if edo is one of d Niger delta state,instead of u to mak a reaserch,u are busy typin nonsense.edo,ondo,abia,imo,delta,bayelsa,rivers,akwa ibom and cross rivers are part of d Niger Delta

Wow thanks for taking time to do the research for me. I am grateful. Unfortunately I am not going to make ud of your research.
Oshiomhole is representing SS and ND. Good to know though.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
UncleJudax:

I saw him Not. Or is there a secret list?

Rochas was Mr. Presidents right hand man. He is there with Mr. President and sits at his right hand. So don't worry. Igbos are represented.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
why should he take pdp governors lik wike or fayose dat has a diffrent agenda from buhari and d APC to d USA?

Then he should declare state of Emergency in those PDP states and put some one who has the same dream with him and APC to manage them. We need one agenda for our nation. I hope you will be glad if he do.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by UncleJudax(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

Rochas was Mr. Presidents right hand man. He is there with Mr. President and sits at his right hand. So don't worry. Igbos are represented.
I was never worried, ditto.
It was out of feigned curiosity, since nothing can be taken at face value at the moment.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Omololu007(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
victorels:

Then he should declare state of Emergency in those PDP states and put some one who has the same dream with him and APC to manage them. We need one agenda for our nation. I hope you will be glad if he do.
dis is democracy,d pple of ekiti has choosen who dey want,if dey are not satisfy wit dayose,dey will change him in d next election
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
First they uploaded an old picture of the President and Obama and tagged it "Buhari disgraced Nigeria again", and now this.

WailingWailers, una headache never even start yet. cheesy

Don't you just feel sorry for these guys! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
UncleJudax:

I was never worried, ditto.
It was out of feigned curiosity, since nothing can be taken at face value at the moment.

I saw that before quoting you. I had to quote your ignorance refusing to accept the presence of an Igbo governor in the team after being informed by a reasonable mind. So we have one thing in common.

Well I have accepted my mistake and requested for the removal of the topic. I hope you do too.
Re: APC Governors In US With The President. Why? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
dis is democracy,d pple of ekiti has choosen who dey want,if dey are not satisfy wit dayose,dey will change him in d next election

And so has other states governed by PDP chosen their Governors. Are they not Nigerians also. Do they have different agenda apart from Nigeria. If not, then Change should include all and not be sectional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Vice President's Daughter Kiki Osibanjo Beautiful In New Photo / True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus / Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.