Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

History Of The Oyo Empire - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / History Of The Oyo Empire (36411 Views)

Lies About Oyo Empire / Yoruba's After The Fall Of Oyo Empire / Oyo Empire - 1300CE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by sammyjay3(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
koastar:
Where are you getting your history from? The first Oni of Ife was Oduduwa who gave birth to only one son, Akanbi. Akanbi gave birth to seven sons who spread the Yoruba kingdom beyond Ife. The last son of Oduduwa was crowned as the new Oni after his grandfather and his other six brothers left Ife to establish their own kingdoms and that is how the Yoruba kingdom spread to what it is today. Check your history well
and who is that last son of Oduduwa?
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Trail ii: hey dude, ooni is not a son of okanbi.. Infact ooni is not biologically related to oduduwa... Ooni was d chief priest of ife, he ascended d throne when all oduduwa's sons left home nd neva came back.. Oduduwa gave birth to seven children including oranmiyan d first alafin father to ajaka, grand father to sango...
olodo. do you know Oranmiyan came back to Ife to become an Ooni(King-Owner of the land). He came back to reclaim Ooni Oduduwa's throne. Oranmiyan is the 6th Ooni(king of Ife). His offsprings have being the Oonis ever since. just shut it if your knowledge of history is shallow.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by heedsa10: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
I nid to ask y some pple in the house don't blv it when pple talk abt Yoruba history?. look,we are not animal we know our history. although there may av been some minus or plus in history simply because pple then r illiterate and don't note down all that happened then. but Yoruba are intelligent pple they av what we call ORIKI meaning praising your ancestor. oriki will tell every Yoruba race be it big or small where they started their journey and where their great great grand father comes from and where they presently settled. IFA too does the same thing, during the reading of IFA verses it tell u the history of Yoruba ancestor.
All this history are never lies BT there may av some plus or minus in it because this story had passed from one generation to another.
like my town in ayetoro in Ogun state we are originally from Oyo BT settled in ayetoro in Ogun state. it was during the reading of our oriki that I got to know we originally from Oyo and not Ogun and grand father also confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by zurine(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
wow.....

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by drogs(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
sebyluv:
Pls wats ur prove dat dey r true. all of dem na just tory
. Is the story of adam and eve a true one? Just asking
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2014
sammy_jay: and who is that last son of Oduduwa?
Oranyan
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by DunteMM(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=reedbam]Most of these history are just branded myth and folktales to quench phenomenal curiosity undecided

But grin[/q
Folktale ko,cocktail ni..
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by mahleeq(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2014
koastar: Op, this story you presented here is not correct. Oduduwa had only one child called Akanbi. Akanbi had seven sons, the first was the the Alafin of Oyo and the last was the second Oni of Ife who succeeded his grandfather Oduduwa the first Oni of Ile-Ife

whoever is called Ooni is not descendant of Okanbi.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by mahleeq(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Throne of Mercy:

Was Oni biologically related to Oduduwa? How come he is heir to the throne?

He is not,

some accounts potray them as slaves and some as free born not related to Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by mahleeq(m): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2014
saxywale:
olodo. do you know Oranmiyan came back to Ife to become an Ooni(King-Owner of the land). He came back to reclaim Ooni Oduduwa's throne. Oranmiyan is the 6th Ooni(king of Ife). His offsprings have being the Oonis ever since. just shut it if your knowledge of history is shallow.

Oranmiyan was the first Alaafin of the Old oyo Empire, not a king of Ife. check the meaning of the title Ooni

2 Likes

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 1:36am On Jul 06, 2014
mahleeq:

The first Ooni was Adimula(as Oduduwa never bared Ooni) the eldest son of Akanbi. Akanbi slept with a slave whom was to be sacrificed the next morning.
as the sacrifice was to begin, it was revealed that she's already pregnant. The essence of the sacrifice was to bring children to Akanbi, so he was delighted and after Adimula he had other children. following his death before Oduduwa, Adimula was made king and his mother(the slave) became queen mother, she is also regarded as the first Iyanifa in Yoruba history
Adimula was deposed by Obatala's household, Oranmiyan (last born) however returned and sacked Obalufon who ran to Ekiti region.
Oranmiyan's household has since continued the Ife royal line till Olubuse II(current king of Ife)

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by ThroneofMercy(m): 3:19am On Jul 10, 2014
saxywale:

I had the opportunity to visit the palace of the present Alaafin of oyo, you might as well visit the ancient palace. I saw about 10 cars and they all have customized plate 'ORANMIYAN'. Alaafin of Oyo never became the Ooni of Ife. In fact, that's always been the reason for the supremacy tussle between both. Ooni was the most loyal and longest serving servant of okanbi. He was fortunate to be custodian of the great heritage of Oduduwa. Heirs had become uninterested in repatriation. So, the whole kin unanimously made him regent.

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
ThroneofMercy:

I had the opportunity to visit the palace of the present Alaafin of oyo, you might as well visit the ancient palace. I saw about 10 cars and they all have customized plate 'ORANMIYAN'. Alaafin of Oyo never became the Ooni of Ife. In fact, that's always been the reason for the supremacy tussle between both. Ooni was the most loyal and longest serving servant of okanbi. He was fortunate to be custodian of the great heritage of Oduduwa. Heirs had become uninterested in repatriation. So, the whole kin unanimously made him regent.

But you are.mistaken

Where no one denies that Alaafin is Oranmiyan...we should also take note that Ife is the seat of Oduduwa

No slave could have been put there, Adimula was not a slave, his mother was...and upon that she became the mother of the king. Why would you still hold that slave position on her or her son?? Adimula had Oduduwa's blood

When Adimula was ruling Ife, Oranmiyan was still a kid learning the ways of Ife.

And if you know Ife history well, you would know that Oranmiyan returned to Ife, where he died as King of Ife

The Ife throne is above all others in yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by greatwhite(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
OP pls list the sub-yoruba tribes that was under oyo empire back then.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
reedbam:
Most of these history are just branded myth and folktales to quench phenomenal curiosity undecided

But grin
Not true. Yoruba history isn't about myth. Believe me, it is not. But if you don't, at your own peril. Though, some credit given to many of ancestors were borne out of the role they played in sustaining Yoruba unity, development and tranquillity in the land
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
macof:

But you are.mistaken

Where no one denies that Alaafin is Oranmiyan...we should also take note that Ife is the seat of Oduduwa

No slave could have been put there, Adimula was not a slave, his mother was...and upon that she became the mother of the king. Why would you still hold that slave position on her or her son?? Adimula had Oduduwa's blood

When Adimula was ruling Ife, Oranmiyan was still a kid learning the ways of Ife.

And if you know Ife history well, you would know that Oranmiyan returned to Ife, where he died as King of Ife

The Ife throne is above all others in yorubaland
...The writer is just not very conversant with the truth or economical. There is no where in Yoruba land that will ignore the strength of OYO EMPIRE. In fact, OYO Yoruba were made up of all Yoruba sub grouping in the ancient time because it was the seat of economic boom and military might, which fought against every foreigners that attempted to attack Yoruba Race from the Northern part. And lastly, ILE IFE is the ancestral home of all Yoruba descendants. And it was the place where ORANMIYAN died and buried After, he came back from OYO ILE,which was then closer to ILORIN. As you had rightly said, It was Obalufon that his mother was a slave but direct lineage of ODUDUWA. And when Oranmiyan can from expedition, after he made AJAKA, king of OYO ILE, he challenged, his half elder brother and Oranmiyan as being described as a mighty warrior, was feared by his brother and his half brother, relinquish the crown and position for him. Be as it may, till date and forever, Obalufon is/will be the second in command to Oni IFE. In the ancient time, they don't joke with the truth and spiritualism as we do nowadays as IFA was the path to their light. unlike now, that some of call the name of JESUS(I,included) and Allah. He who don't know or understand the intricacy of Yoruba history will just find it hard to comprehend. There are so many hidden things from ordinary people like you and I except it is the appointed time.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
sammyjay3:
Oranmiyan was the last son of ODUDUWA.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
sammyjay3:
Oranmiyan was the last legitimate son of ODUDUWA.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
mahleeq:

Okanbi was the first child and a female. She was the one that gave birth to Alaaketu Ketu. Fagbamila was the oldest son that founded ILA ORANGUN(OROGUN). Nigeria is almost killing Yoruba history. My God!

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
ThroneofMercy:

What were you expecting to see?, is Oranmiyan not the founder of OYO Empire?. So, they will always lay claim to him but the truth is that he DIED in ILE IFE as the ONI. Was it not the same thing that Former OBA of BINI had said, that the OBA word was from them? until the reigning OBA corrected such notion. So people will always Say things to please them. However, I doubt if Alaafin OYO will utter such thing. t is practically impossible for OYO to issue such statement. OYO ILE/ EMPIRE was and still the true pride of Yoruba Race. Though ILE IFE remained our ancestral homeland.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Olu317:

...The writer is just not very conversant with the truth or economical. There is no where in Yoruba land that will ignore the strength of OYO EMPIRE. In fact, OYO Yoruba were made up of all Yoruba sub grouping in the ancient time because it was the seat of economic boom and military might, which fought against every foreigners that attempted to attack Yoruba Race from the Northern part. And lastly, ILE IFE is the ancestral home of all Yoruba descendants. And it was the place where ORANMIYAN died and buried After, he came back from OYO ILE,which was then closer to ILORIN. As you had rightly said, It was Obalufon that his mother was a slave but direct lineage of ODUDUWA. And when Oranmiyan can from expedition, after he made AJAKA, king of OYO ILE, he challenged, his half elder brother and Oranmiyan as being described as a mighty warrior, was feared by his brother and his half brother, relinquish the crown and position for him. Be as it may, till date and forever, Obalufon is/will be the second in command to Oni IFE. In the ancient time, they don't joke with the truth and spiritualism as we do nowadays as IFA was the path to their light. unlike now, that some of call the name of JESUS(I,included) and Allah. He who don't know or understand the intricacy of Yoruba history will just find it hard to comprehend. There are so many hidden things from ordinary people like you and I except it is the appointed time.

Yes, it was Obalufon...either his name was Orunto or his mother was.

Although I think Obalufon was already made to relinquish the throne during the uprising of the Obatala suppoters(Ugbo) under Obamakin

so true @bold....so much is hidden, and our people are too lazy to seek the truth

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
macof:

Yes, it was Obalufon...either his name was Orunto or his mother was.

Although I think Obalufon was already made to relinquish the throne during the uprising of the Obatala suppoters(Ugbo) under Obamakin

so true @bold....so much is hidden, and our people are t
oo lazy to seek the truth
You are Absolutely correct .It was Obatala's supporters (Ugbo) who who were rebellious because Obalufon's mother wasn't from a Royal House. A lot of Yoruba people are too comfortable with Yoruba as even being from ILE IFE because we are lazy and the bunch of scholars we have don't dig into anything but uses sentiment to write stories about our history that are contradicting. Take for instance, the myth of Oduduwa as being credited with power of creation, when in fact he was a mortal man,who lead and die at ILE IFE. Although, in my finding, I have come across facts that truly point to the fact that Yoruba are from Israel. Ranging from Yoruba names, culture, monotheism of Supreme God, even the name of ONI is from Israel. There even a time Yoruba were called “USEREMAGBO". But someone was countering it. All I know is that my research is unraveling some mysteries about Yoruba people What is even more annoying is that it is white researchers that are dedicated to knowing who Yoruba true identity is. And it behoves them seeing all the cultural affinity with Israel in our tradition. It is more pronounced in Yoruba tradition than anywhere in the world. Take for instance, the worship of Seven divine kings skull of Israel. It is being worshiped at ILE IFE under the name of Obatala.Can you imagine? and here we have Yoruba scholars still using most of the write up of Late Rev. Johnson whose original copy of his book on the history of Yoruba was burnt by the Methodist Church of England because of what they found in it as probably Israeli's identity. I hope more Yoruba historians will dim it fit to travel to places and investigate more about our history.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Olu317:
You are Absolutely correct .It was Obatala's supporters (Ugbo) who who were rebellious because Obalufon's mother wasn't from a Royal House. A lot of Yoruba people are too comfortable with Yoruba as even being from ILE IFE because we are lazy and the bunch of scholars we have don't dig into anything but uses sentiment to write stories about our history that are contradicting. Take for instance, the myth of Oduduwa as being credited with power of creation, when in fact he was a mortal man,who lead and die at ILE IFE. Although, in my finding, I have come across facts that truly point to the fact that Yoruba are from Israel. Ranging from Yoruba names, culture, monotheism of Supreme God, even the name of ONI is from Israel. There even a time Yoruba were called “USEREMAGBO". But someone was countering it. All I know is that my research is unraveling some mysteries about Yoruba people What is even more annoying is that it is white researchers that are dedicated to knowing who Yoruba true identity is. And it behoves them seeing all the cultural affinity with Israel in our tradition. It is more pronounced in Yoruba tradition than anywhere in the world. Take for instance, the worship of Seven divine kings skull of Israel. It is being worshiped at ILE IFE under the name of Obatala.Can you imagine? and here we have Yoruba scholars still using most of the write up of Late Rev. Johnson whose original copy of his book on the history of Yoruba was burnt by the Methodist Church of England because of what they found in it as probably Israeli's identity. I hope more Yoruba historians will dim it fit to travel to places and investigate more about our history.

you stopped making sense where you mentioned Israel.

there's no evidence of Yoruba connection to Israel or semetic culture in general
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
macof:

there's no evidence of Yoruba connection to Israel or semetic culture in general
You are quite wrong! If you have been able to study Israelites culture and Yoruba's, you will know. What do you really know about Israelites culture ? I am not asking sanity relate to Biblical information only but historians and researchers. Like I once mentioned on here, would you ever believe that Bob Marley's father was a white man? Take for instance, if there was no camera or portrait of his father to show it, people would have said, his father was a black man,considering Bob Marley's generation after him. Do you not see that Bob Marley was a man who believed in Love and equality among mankind. So try to study and compare Yoruba culture and Israelites culture while looking above the complexion of Yoruba to judge us.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
macof:

.Macof, I have been looking for this ever since I discovered your depth bout Yoruba history. First, this is the rule. Be open to adventurism and not localising Yoruba identity. Can you tell me why “OBA"DIAH(Obadiya ,name of Yorubas ) is a name of the Israelites /Hebrews /Jews/Aramaic ? in the Bible?, can you tell why why JOSHUA used “Ashè" to command the sun? specifically, relate to Yoruba and Israelites only? Do you know ARA is light in Hebrew?
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olu317:
.Macof, I have been looking for this ever since I discovered your depth bout Yoruba history. First, this is the rule. Be open to adventurism and not localising Yoruba identity. Can you tell me why “OBA"DIAH(Obadiya ,name of Yorubas ) is a name of the Israelites /Hebrews /Jews/Aramaic ? in the Bible?, can you tell why why JOSHUA used “Ashè" to command the sun? specifically, relate to Yoruba and Israelites only? Do you know ARA is light in Hebrew?

smh. I think you are too obsessed with hebrews, It has to do with your christian background and indoctrination that Hebrews are a special people. clinging to them means a lot to you.#
when you have sang 'abraham is my father' so many times you have now gotten to actually believe it

You can twist and wish all you like but I will tell you this; the bible is not a history book.

also, I looke it up, Light in hebrew is 'ohr' not 'ara',

the sun doesn't have a general orbit, it is rather a cental object being orbitted...which is the other way round. it is the earth that moves around the sun not the sun moving around the earth...this is basic physics that 10 year olds know, so your bible's tale of joshua is more stupod than a virgin giving birth

what business does 'obadiah' have to do with yoruba lanuage?, please dont disturb me with things like this...in your head every language that has words with 'oba' is related to yoruba. please go and read about Anglicization of hebrew names, there's no such thing as 'obadiah' in hebew language... what they have is 'ovadyah'('abdyah' in Aramaic) meaning servant of yah, which english language rendered as 'obadiah'

something is really wrong with the way you take ethnology and linguistics

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2016
macof:

smh. I think you are too obsessed with hebrews, It has to do with your christian background and indoctrination that Hebrews are a special people. clinging to them means a lot to you.#
when you have sang 'abraham is my father' so many times you have now gotten to actually believe it

You can twist and wish all you like but I will tell you this; the bible is not a history book.

the sun doesn't have a general orbit, it is rather a cental object being orbitted...which is the other way round. it is the earth that moves around the sun not the sun moving around the earth...this is basic physics that 10 year olds know, so your bible's tale of joshua is more stupod than a virgin giving birth

what business does 'obadiah' have to do with yoruba lanuage?, please dont disturb me with things like this...in your head every language that has words with 'oba' is related to yoruba. please go and read about Anglicization of hebrew names, there's no such thing as 'obadiah' in hebew language... what they have is 'ovadyah'('abdyah' in Aramaic) meaning servant of yah, which english language rendered as 'obadiah'

it has nothing to do with obsession. “ohr",it is called by people who claimed it as Hebrew and written by English and western scholars who were historians. I am going to send to you in few days eye opener. Once again, it has nothing to do with obsession but the foundation of which a monotheistic being called ‘El'shadai ( Elshada(Asheda/)is synonym.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2016
macof:

I insist “ARA" is light.. ARAZIEL / ARA-ZI-EL(light of God) in Israeli. No obsession but I am open to critics view. The Bible remained the greatest historic book which has information on humanity. Either with knowing the description of important people who had existed in thousands of years ago. And can always serve as weapon against spiritual book of protection and guidance for Christians.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Olu317:
I insist “ARA" is light.. ARAZIEL / ARA-ZI-EL(light of God) in Israeli. No obsession but I am open to critics view. The Bible remained the greatest historic book which has information on humanity. Either with knowing the description of important people who had existed in thousands of years ago. And can always serve as weapon against spiritual book of protection and guidance for Christians.

your case is more than I thought. seek help my fellow yoruba man, seek help you are not thinking straight
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Olu317:
it has nothing to do with obsession. “ohr",it is called by people who claimed it as Hebrew and written by English and western scholars who were historians. I am going to send to you in few days eye opener. Once again, it has nothing to do with obsession but the foundation of which a monotheistic being called ‘El'shadai ( Elshada(Asheda/)is synonym.

please I'm a very busy person. try not to mention me to crazy things like this

El Shaddai means Deity of the high points, which refers to mountains... some early translators thought it to mean " God almighty" ... yahweh - the god of Israel was originally a Kenite deity, generally considered as the God of the mountains and sky who had the stars and rocks as his army (figuratively speaking of course)
many times in Hebrew scriptures, yahweh is said to send his "hosts of heaven (the sky)"...referring to stars. . Yahweh has also been repeatedly associated with mountains eg. Mt. Sinai, Horeb, Zion.
in fact Jewish scriptures state hr resides in the Mt. Zion

El Shaddai has not to do with Aseda who in Yoruba cosmology is Obatala Aseda Aye

Aseda means "one who sets foundation" it has no correlation with "deity of the high points"
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
macof:

please I'm a very busy person. try not to mention me to crazy things like this

El Shaddai means Deity of the high points, which refers to mountains... some early translators thought it to mean " God almighty" ... yahweh - the god of Israel was originally a Kenite deity, generally considered as the God of the mountains and sky who had the stars and rocks as his army (figuratively speaking of course)
many times in Hebrew scriptures, yahweh is said to send his "hosts of heaven (the sky)"...referring to stars. . Yahweh has also been repeatedly associated with mountains eg. Mt. Sinai, Horeb, Zion.
in fact Jewish scriptures state hr resides in the Mt. Zion

El Shaddai has not to do with Aseda who in Yoruba cosmology is Obatala Aseda Aye

Aseda means "one who sets foundation" it has no correlation with "deity of the high points"
I don't want to over flog these issues but I want you to liberate your mind from localising Yoruba Race. My reasons are not far fetched. Obatala may have been credited with such paraphernalia by some people BUT the truth is that, at no time did OBATALA called himself with such. After all, lineage ORIKI is there to support my view. Apart from famed myth which is not true because All of them DIED who were Yoruba ancient founding fathers. And they became a reference point to connecting to all powerful GOD. Then between ORUNMIELA and Obatala, who existed first, and do you know Orunmela WA also known as Baba Agbonmeregun' and his Oriki?, Did ORUNMELA ruled as king or not? that should throw light into it. However, I wouldn't want to take any of your time if you are not willing to see beyond ILE IFE. ILE IFE was never where Yoruba started from. They all landed on this territory when EGYPT collapsed neither are they Egyptians . I have studied beyond ILE IFE. Have you been to IDANRE hill?, if yes, did visit the where there handwritten on the mountain? Did you see the ancient boat like called the Ark of Noah by the locals?etc That is a pointer to where the came from. Lastly, the reason the white researchers are more advanced was /is because they question EVERYTHING around them.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
macof:

your case is more than I thought. seek help my fellow yoruba man, seek help you are not thinking straight
Little do you know. I am tempted to believe that you know little or let mention here or much about a legend scientist called Einstein, whose work Waves Theory of over 70 + years was proved to be true in 2016. The truth about life is when one decides to open his her mind to both rational and irrational thought, then you find in between the silver lining. Bro, you need to read beyond Nigeria and stop condemning the truth. If Yoruba were local people, how come Sultan Bello mentioned Yoruba as Remnant of Canaanites?are you countering this view? how come, all the researchers in the past credited Yoruba having Israelites culture embedded in our culture? How come Dierk Lange new about the worship of Seven Skull of the ancient kings of Israel under the name of OBATALA?, Then I realized, certain mistakes you made which was, how on earth do you ascertain the original way the Hebrews /Jews/Israelites/Aramaic pronounces? Proof a picture to me where you had studied enough to have seen a Davidic lineage portrait, if it is not assumptions ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch / What Does Ogun Lo Ma Pa E Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.