Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

History Of The Oyo Empire - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / History Of The Oyo Empire (36410 Views)

Lies About Oyo Empire / Yoruba's After The Fall Of Oyo Empire / Oyo Empire - 1300CE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olu317:
You are Absolutely correct .It was Obatala's supporters (Ugbo) who who were rebellious because Obalufon's mother wasn't from a Royal House. A lot of Yoruba people are too comfortable with Yoruba as even being from ILE IFE because we are lazy and the bunch of scholars we have don't dig into anything but uses sentiment to write stories about our history that are contradicting. Take for instance, the myth of Oduduwa as being credited with power of creation, when in fact he was a mortal man,who lead and die at ILE IFE. Although, in my finding, I have come across facts that truly point to the fact that Yoruba are from Israel. Ranging from Yoruba names, culture, monotheism of Supreme God, even the name of ONI is from Israel. There even a time Yoruba were called “USEREMAGBO". But someone was countering it. All I know is that my research is unraveling some mysteries about Yoruba people What is even more annoying is that it is white researchers that are dedicated to knowing who Yoruba true identity is. And it behoves them seeing all the cultural affinity with Israel in our tradition. It is more pronounced in Yoruba tradition than anywhere in the world. Take for instance, the worship of Seven divine kings skull of Israel. It is being worshiped at ILE IFE under the name of Obatala.Can you imagine? and here we have Yoruba scholars still using most of the write up of Late Rev. Johnson whose original copy of his book on the history of Yoruba was burnt by the Methodist Church of England because of what they found in it as probably Israeli's identity. I hope more Yoruba historians will dim it fit to travel to places and investigate more about our history.

Yoruba and Hausa are from Kemet, east africa. The Bible is fake. Oduduwa is royal blood of Kemet who lead his people in west africa because kemet had fallen to invasion, drought and social decay. Oduduwa lean and tall like most east africans. So was his son Akanbi and his son, Oranmiyan was 7 feet tall. Living in West Africa Yoruba became short and fat.

Oranmiyan was a great warrior and fighter who was the true heir of the small kingdom of Ile Ife and surrounding towns. He set to expand his empire and created Oyo Empire. How would he return to Ife if Oranmiyan was now emperor? So upon his death did Oranmiyan return to his origins to be honored and buried.

The Ooni was a chief and keeper of the city. The Ooni had no army to rule anything. The Bashorun is head of the army of Oyo Empire and head of the Oyo Mesi. The Alaafin is God on Earth and the Oyo Mesi bow to him.

The Ogboni initiate all kings but no king initiate Ogboni. The Ogboni are the real rulers of the land. and can check the Alaafins power and the Oyo Mesi. Ogboni hold judicial power over the Oyo Oyo Empire. This is how come people fear Ogboni. The head of Ogboni is an Oba whose title is hereditary. His bloodline goes back to the pharoah of Kemet. The head of Ogboni is Obatala and the baba of Sango, the Alaafin. The elders run Africa everywhere in Africa. Ancient and hidden orders rule the continent.

The women are the real origin of the bloodlines. Instead of men arguing over who has the most power remember it was your mother who gave you your throne. There is always one man and three women at the least. There are more women in power than men. The many wives of chiefs and obas. The women allow the men to rule but Oya is the most powerful Irunmole and head of all women. Oya is the secret to Sangos power. Dont forget it. Yemaya bloodline is real also and some queens hold ancient titles of authority over men. Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingSango:

Yoruba and Hausa are from Kemet, east africa. The Bible is fake. Oduduwa is royal blood of Kemet who lead his people in west africa because kemet had fallen to invasion, drought and social decay. Oduduwa lean and tall like most east africans. So was his son Akanbi and his son, Oranmiyan was 7 feet tall. Living in West Africa Yoruba became short and fat.

Oranmiyan was a great warrior and fighter who was the true heir of the small kingdom of Ile Ife and surrounding towns. He set to expand his empire and created Oyo Empire. How would he return to Ife if Oranmiyan was now emperor? So upon his death did Oranmiyan return to his origins to be honored and buried.

The Ooni was a chief and keeper of the city. The Ooni had no army to rule anything. The Bashorun is head of the army of Oyo Empire and head of the Oyo Mesi. The Alaafin is God on Earth and the Oyo Mesi bow to him.

The Ogboni initiate all kings but no king initiate Ogboni. The Ogboni are the real rulers of the land. and can check the Alaafins power and the Oyo Mesi. Ogboni hold judicial power over the Oyo Oyo Empire. This is how come people fear Ogboni. The head of Ogboni is an Oba whose title is hereditary. His bloodline goes back to the pharoah of Kemet. The head of Ogboni is Obatala and the baba of Sango, the Alaafin. The elders run Africa everywhere in Africa. Ancient and hidden orders rule the continent.

The women are the real origin of the bloodlines. Instead of men arguing over who has the most power remember it was your mother who gave you your throne. There is always one man and three women at the least. There are more women in power than men. The many wives of chiefs and obas. The women allow the men to rule but Oya is the most powerful Irunmole and head of all women. Oya is the secret to Sangos power. Dont forget it. Yemaya bloodline is real also and some queens hold ancient titles of authority over men. Ase.
....I do appreciate your vast studying but not true. First, Ododuwa didn't exist before ORUNMELA. And they were not kemetic men. My reasons are many, namely, Monotheistic Diety called Eledumare/Eledua/Eleda. Egyptians worshiped queen of the sun, different from the well awesome owner of heaven and earth called another name as olorun,(Olu-orun) who owns everything both on earth and in heaven who has multiple deities overseeing all his work on his behalf. This is exactly a corruption of the ideology of Almighty God in the Bible/Isrealites who has multiple of legions of Angels doing his bidding. For examples ; there are eshu odara and eshu Laalu ogiri oko etc. So Yoruba Race are a lost but found Race. If we are Kemetic, how come,we are never mentioned in the history of Egyptians? Do you think Yoruba haven't been traced by white researchers to Egypt?, My dear friends ,they did it and nothing as connecting us to their culture but some certain words/terms/language borrowed . But there was certain thing that showed, and it was that Yoruba had one time lived in Egypt before. So Won't Israelites who lived in Egypt for four hundred years (400+ years) didn't have in their language borrowed words from Egypt?. Even ,Togo or Sierra Leone, the Yoruba who were there when the slave trade stopped can't even speak Yoruba anymore but a little traces of term similarity will be seen in their new formed language,etc.And you are wrong on Odu'a, there was no place where he was pronounced as being gigantic human beings nor a great warrior but a great leader that unified Yoruba Race. Please, correct me, who was the man that Odu'a was termed to had killed on his rise to the leadership of Spiritual leader at ILE IFE? After all in all the history of mankind, no one take over as a leader of another people without killing all their NOBLE MEN that will keep protesting against such person's rise to power forcefully. Proof wrong on this theory too. Please give me a proof if you have any?. Then on Obatala, he was an Ogboni but he lost the position as the absolute leaders at ILE IFE. I don't want to go too deep into the numerous cult group in Yoruba land but I can inform you on one thing, and it is on Alaafin,in the ancient time,he was never the absolute power in Oyo Empire but the Oyomesi. Only Oni IFE that could not be told to commit suicide or wage war against. Do you even know who was referred to as Osagangan? inform us on what you know about him. Others and I want learn new things from you.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingSango:

....The first ONIOSA IFE was Odu'a and After him ruled two other other ones before Oranmiyan/oranyah/Oranyan and he ruled as ONI IFE till he died. True, a great warrior, he was and fighter of who defended Yoruba Race when he created ILE IBINU/BINI and finally OYO ILE alongside with his warriors and Chiefs before he retired as ONI IFE when there was a problem from Obatala lineage who accused the third(Obalufon) ONI IFE of not being from a Royal matrilineal home though genuinely Descendant of Odu'a. Which perhaps was the reason Oranya had to assume that position,irrespective of the diverse opinion on the said Obalufon descension as second in command to ONI IFE till infinity. That is the position his lineage hold at IFE till date always went to found EFON Alaaye as king himself but his descendants reigns as second in command at ILE IFE.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingSango:

Don't misinform. Baba Sango was fashioned after Olukoso. And dont see eye ball to eye Ball with Alaafin because both bow to no one human being but to ELEDUMARE/OLODUMARE

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olu317:
Don't misinform. Baba Sango was fashioned after Olukoso. And dont see eye ball to eye Ball with Alaafin because both bow to no one human being but to ELEDUMARE/OLODUMARE

You are correct Baba Sango bows to no one. I understand that in the old days of Oyo Empire after the Alaafin was chosen his mother committed ritual suicide. This is because the Alaafin can't be seen bowing to anyone including his mother. As sons are always partial to their mothers. Its a brilliant tradition because the Alaafin is never comprised his only loyalty is to the Irunmole, the Elders and his children. The people have a right to reject his rule and the Bashorun can have the Alaafin dethroned. It has checks and balances. The system of Oyo Empire, even the name Yoruba, means, "Oyo" and "Oba" subjects of the Oba of Oyo. All Yoruba people worldwide, even those lost in slavery, Baba Sango is your King.

Yet we must respect the women and remember it is the mothers by which men got their thrones. Respect Yemaya, Oba, Osun, and Oya! Respect Ayelala! Respect all the great Queen Mothers who ever lived and are living!

Mami Wata are not part of the Yoruba pantheon of Orishas (i.e., Yemoja, Oshun etc.,), nor are their initiation ceremonies or means by which they are identified the same. The history of the priesthood of Mama Wata is overwhelmingly matriarchal, meaning that the Mami Watas are a part of the old African matriarchal, sacerdotal religious systems that once ruled and denominated Africa and many parts of the ancient world for thousands of years.

People argue over nonsense in Yorubaland about who is the ruler of the Yorubas. Baba Sango is the ruler of all the Yoruba people. Baba Sango's blood goes back to the beginning of all African royalty. Men become Kings and chiefs in some places based upon respect. Other places you have to be of noble blood to be eligible for Chiefdom or King. But to be head of an empire, to be considered a God on Earth, you have to be of royal blood. Baba Sango is a first class ruler, meaning that on both sides of his family, his mother;s side, and his father's side, is a member of royalty. There are two royal houses in Oyo is where the candidates are choosen. All are first class royalty, their mothers and fathers are royalty.

If this is so then it would mean in alot of places in Africa royal family bloodlines can go back even further than let's say Ile Ife? Oduduwa was of royal blood and his father and mother would have been also. This would be the same for Obatala, Oba, Osun and Oya! Ogun, Esu, Yemaya, and other Irunmole who incarnated here and were royalty. The bloodline is of the mother the most important, because daddies maybe, mamas baby, you always know who the mother is. This is how the bloodline is maintained for eternity through the mother. The bloodline of the Ooni, respect to him, goes back to a slave woman, a commoner, or noble, but she was not royalty. The bloodline of royalty is maintained for eternity via the mother. The Mother Goddess is real. Oloye Bilikisu Sungbo lived in Yorubaland and she was a descendant of royalty from East Africa. As I've said, Kemet was the capital of Africa, when it began to fall, many princes left, Oduduwa was one of them. The ancestors migrated to the "Niger" "Area", or Nigeria, because the waters. You need only 4 things for a great civilization, Sun, fertile land, vegetation and water. But I digress.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Olu317:
....I do appreciate your vast studying but not true. First, Ododuwa didn't exist before ORUNMELA. And they were not kemetic men. My reasons are many, namely, Monotheistic Diety called Eledumare/Eledua/Eleda. Egyptians worshiped queen of the sun, different from the well awesome owner of heaven and earth called another name as olorun,(Olu-orun) who owns everything both on earth and in heaven who has multiple deities overseeing all his work on his behalf. This is exactly a corruption of the ideology of Almighty God in the Bible/Isrealites who has multiple of legions of Angels doing his bidding. For examples ; there are eshu odara and eshu Laalu ogiri oko etc. So Yoruba Race are a lost but found Race. If we are Kemetic, how come,we are never mentioned in the history of Egyptians? Do you think Yoruba haven't been traced by white researchers to Egypt?, My dear friends ,they did it and nothing as connecting us to their culture but some certain words/terms/language borrowed . But there was certain thing that showed, and it was that Yoruba had one time lived in Egypt before. So Won't Israelites who lived in Egypt for four hundred years (400+ years) didn't have in their language borrowed words from Egypt?. Even ,Togo or Sierra Leone, the Yoruba who were there when the slave trade stopped can't even speak Yoruba anymore but a little traces of term similarity will be seen in their new formed language,etc.And you are wrong on Odu'a, there was no place where he was pronounced as being gigantic human beings nor a great warrior but a great leader that unified Yoruba Race. Please, correct me, who was the man that Odu'a was termed to had killed on his rise to the leadership of Spiritual leader at ILE IFE? After all in all the history of mankind, no one take over as a leader of another people without killing all their NOBLE MEN that will keep protesting against such person's rise to power forcefully. Proof wrong on this theory too. Please give me a proof if you have any?. Then on Obatala, he was an Ogboni but he lost the position as the absolute leaders at ILE IFE. I don't want to go too deep into the numerous cult group in Yoruba land but I can inform you on one thing, and it is on Alaafin,in the ancient time,he was never the absolute power in Oyo Empire but the Oyomesi. Only Oni IFE that could not be told to commit suicide or wage war against. Do you even know who was referred to as Osagangan? inform us on what you know about him. Others and I want learn new things from you.

The Hebrew texts are all lies, the Bible all lies, the Quran mostly lies based upon the Bible, yet Muhammad was real. Jesus doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingSango:

The Hebrew texts are all lies, the Bible all lies, the Quran mostly lies based upon the Bible, yet Muhammad was real. Jesus doesn't exist.

Really?,If Jesus wasn't real, how come did Al Quran mentioned his birth and his life on earth. You need to study harder. JESUS IS MORE REAL THAN YOUR BREATH.

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Olu317:
Really?,If Jesus wasn't real, how come did Al Quran mentioned his birth and his life on earth. You need to study harder. JESUS IS MORE REAL THAN YOUR BREATH.

Keep holding your breath and you'll end up a skeleton.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2016
KingSango:

Keep holding your breath and you'll end up a skeleton.

What I wrote is as paradoxical as it was stated. It takes a wisdom given from above to unravel the mystery of a king God called JESUS. If you don't know him, you can't understand him, if you cant understand him, you can't partake in his promise, If you can't partake in his promise,you can't be with him, and if you can't be with him then you can't reign with him in his kingdom. Learn the eternal wisdom from JESUS and you will be shown the truth about the principle that guide your journey on earth to ETERNAL BLISS.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olu317:
What I wrote is as paradoxical as it was stated. It takes a wisdom given from above to unravel the mystery of a king God called JESUS. If you don't know him, you can't understand him, if you cant understand him, you can't partake in his promise, If you can't partake in his promise,you can't be with him, and if you can't be with him then you can't reign with him in his kingdom. Learn the eternal wisdom from JESUS and you will be shown the truth about the principle that guide your journey on earth to ETERNAL BLISS.

No one has ever achieved enlightenment with fancy language, which are brainwashing spells, rhetoric and argument. But dirty Chistians have made it your trademark. If Christ ever existed, which is a lie, but if he is love, then how come Christian nations and kingdoms attack, enslave and colonize Africa? How come Christians are so dirty and corrupt? Condoming Sodomy and marrying Gays. Pastors live off the people lavishly while populations of them starve? Pastors are Freemasons but are preaching Christ while worshipping Osiris and Lucifer at the lodge? Tell me who are these demonic souls in the Illuminati? They are dirty Christians, Muslims, and Jews not traditional African faith. We take no part in the worldwide corruption that originates in Rome the capital of Christdom Illuminati. Ase.

2 Shares

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingSango:

No one has ever achieved enlightenment with fancy language, which are brainwashing spells, rhetoric and argument. But dirty Chistians have made it your trademark. If Christ ever existed, which is a lie, but if he is love, then how come Christian nations and kingdoms attack, enslave and colonize Africa? How come Christians are so dirty and corrupt? Condoming Sodomy and marrying Gays. Pastors live off the people lavishly while populations of them starve? Pastors are Freemasons but are preaching Christ while worshipping Osiris and Lucifer at the lodge? To me who is Illuminati? Its dirty Christians, Muslims, and Jews not traditional African faith. We take no part in the worldwide corruption that originates in Rome the capital of Christdom Illuminati. Ase.
Christians didn't colonise Africa but the people who came for spoils and greed. Read about Jesus, you will find his teaching against War and oppression .These were his core teachings and in him I see the light that thought me to think twice before I react negatively though at times I loose control like every other wise ones but in all, I find my excesses curtailed.

I don't preach but I try as much as possible to expose people to the experience I came across his wisdom,whose trait exceed ordinary, whose name opens doors of blessing and opportunities. I likened the ISIS to the Crusaders of the ancient times whose goal differed from the script of Jesus Christ but went out against conquest and subjugation of many people for selfish reasons. The British didn't give us Christianity but Samuel Ajayi crowther, Samuel Johnson, etc gave us Christianity because the mentioned and unmentioned Yoruba returned us back to God. The Crusaders cannot face the conjuring of words ( Ashé/Ofo etc) of the Yoruba nation but only with guns and it was only Jesus name that supersede Ashé/Ofo/Ogede or egede because, there's no need anymore for bloodletting to acquire but being HOLY in the way JESUS designed it and you and I can command words and it manifest into BEING.

Why did the British and crusaders use gun if they believed God reside with them? God, don't use guns but command and it comes into effect. So, slavery came majorly against Yoruba Race because Oyo empire fell through rebellion and some other factors. So kindly differentiate between ancient CHRISTIANS and CRUSADERS. The Christians were killed just like many of the Africans were enslaved and not killed.

They should count themselves more luckier. In as much as, there is life, hope abound. Those who hates Christianity does it out of ignorance if they studied harder to understand. JESUS is more even real than Yoruba tradition. Even those who understand and practice IFA knows a name called “ELA". They turned ELA to another personality but the truth is that ELA means “REVELATION". only JESUS is the true revelation in the proper way. So, study and learn about the greatest POWER that ever lived as “ A MAN IN FLESH"

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olu317:
Christians didn't colonise Africa but the people who came for spoils and greed. Read about Jesus, you will find his teaching against War and oppression .These were his core teachings and in him I see the light that thought me to think twice before I react negatively though at times I loose control like every other wise ones but in all, I find my excesses curtailed. I don't preach but I try as much as possible to expose people to the experience I came across his wisdom,whose trait exceed ordinary, whose name opens doors of blessing and opportunities. I likened the ISIS to the Crusaders of the ancient times whose goal differed from the script of Jesus Christ but went out against conquest and subjugation of many people for selfish reasons. The British didn't give us Christianity but Samuel Ajayi crowther, Samuel Johnson, etc gave us Christianity because the mentioned and unmentioned Yoruba returned us back to God. The Crusaders cannot face the conjuring of words ( Ashé/Ofo etc) of the Yoruba nation but only with guns and it was only Jesus name that supersede Ashé/Ofo/Ogede or egede because, there's no need anymore for bloodletting to acquire but being HOLY in the way JESUS designed it and you and I can command words and it manifest into BEING. Why did the British and crusaders use gun if they believed God reside with them? God, don't use guns but command and it comes into effect. So, slavery came majorly against Yoruba Race because Oyo empire fell through rebellion and some other factors. So kindly differentiate between ancient CHRISTIANS and CRUSADERS. The Christians were killed just like many of the Africans were enslaved and not killed. They should count themselves more luckier. In as much as, there is life, hope abound. Those who hates Christianity does it out of ignorance if they studied harder to understand. JESUS is more even real than Yoruba tradition. Even those who understand and practice IFA knows a name called “ELA". They turned ELA to another personality but the truth is that ELA means “REVELATION". only JESUS is the true revelation in the proper way. So, study and learn about the greatest POWER that ever lived as “ A MAN IN FLESH"

Nonsense. What you're doing is mixing Ifa with Christianity because you need Ifa to support the falsehood of Christianity. Ela has nothing to do with Jesus, nothing. What you are doing is an amalgamation because Christian theory lacks facts to support its cosmology. But this is well known by many Christian Freemasons who are the Pastors of Christendom but they teach this fake Christ to the people, fake world paradigmn . They get rich off of the ignorance of the people. As far as Mr. Samuel Ajayi crowther, being an African young boy, taken in by pedophile White Angelican priests, is unfortunate, and also, that he happens to be the one that introduced your lineage to Christianity. Everytime I see a Black Bishop I know I'm looking at a man who holds in a dark painful secret. The Catholic Church, no matter Anglican, Episcopal, or Roman Catholic, during slavery, before slavery, and after are reaping full of pedophiles. No one can move up in the ranks unless you're a sodomite.

Now I respect ancestoral worship but within reason. I don't allow within my prayer circle ancestors who lived a lie and operated within a sham. And who feels sorry for the dead, I don't. Who feels sorry for the living, I don't. But Black Christians at the high levels of Christiandom, which includes Pastors, Bishops, and Freemasons, are some dirty Christians. They form the basis of the demonic Illuminati. Only the small Christians, who are in congregations, who really believe this lie are some what innocent. There is no Jesus Christ. There is no Ball Shaped Earth. This world and everything in it was created by the Irunmole who are the Ancestors of Africans. The Pisces Age is coming to an end. We are in the age of Enlightenment and Information. Ase.

2 Shares

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingSango:

Nonsense. What you're doing is mixing Ifa with Christianity because you need Ifa to support the falsehood of Christianity. Ela has nothing to do with Jesus, nothing. What you are doing is an amalgamation because Christian theory lacks facts to support its cosmology. But this is well known by many Christian Freemasons who are the Pastors of Christendom but they teach this fake Christ to the people, fake world paradigmn . They get rich off of the ignorance of the people. As far as Mr. Samuel Ajayi crowther, being an African young boy, taken in by pedophile White Angelican priests, is unfortunate, and also, that he happens to be the one that introduced your lineage to Christianity. Everytime I see a Black Bishop I know I'm looking at a man who holds in a dark painful secret. The Catholic Church, no matter Anglican, Episcopal, or Roman Catholic, during slavery, before slavery, and after are reaping full of pedophiles. No one can move up in the ranks unless you're a sodomite.

Now I respect ancestoral worship but within reason. I don't allow within my prayer circle ancestors who lived a lie and operated within a sham. And who feels sorry for the dead, I don't. Who feels sorry for the living, I don't. But Black Christians at the high levels of Christiandom, which includes Pastors, Bishops, and Freemasons, are some dirty Christians. They form the basis of the demonic Illuminati. Only the small Christians, who are in congregations, who really believe this lie are some what innocent. There is no Jesus Christ. There is no Ball Shaped Earth. This world and everything in it was created by the Irunmole who are the Ancestors of Africans. The Pisces Age is coming to an end. We are in the age of Enlightenment and Information. Ase.

Have you read about LATE APOSTLE AYO BABALOLA, the legendary Yoruba Prophet of FIRE. GO AND READ ABOUT HIM. HE CALLED THE NAME OF JESUS AND MY FATHER AND GOD ANSWERED. IT IS NOT ABOUT FUSION BUT CORRUPTION OF WORSHIP OF GOD. DO YOU KNOW WHERE OGBONI FRATERNITY STARTED FROM? COSMOLOGY IS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION. THIS IS WHERE THE SUPREME BEING CALLED GOD SURPASSED HUMANITY. HE, ALONE KNOWS IT ALL BECAUSE HE IS CALLED ELEDUMARE. IT IS UNFATHOMABLE. IT IS UNREVIEWABLE. IT IS ETERNAL.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olu317:
Have you read about LATE APOSTLE AYO BABALOLA, the legendary Yoruba Prophet of FIRE. GO AND READ ABOUT HIM. HE CALLED THE NAME OF JESUS AND MY FATHER AND GOD ANSWERED. IT IS NOT ABOUT FUSION BUT CORRUPTION OF WORSHIP OF GOD. DO YOU KNOW WHERE OGBONI FRATERNITY STARTED FROM? COSMOLOGY IS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION. THIS IS WHERE THE SUPREME BEING CALLED GOD SURPASSED HUMANITY. HE, ALONE KNOWS IT ALL BECAUSE HE IS CALLED ELEDUMARE. IT IS UNFATHOMABLE. IT IS UNREVIEWABLE. IT IS ETERNAL.

The first man you brought up was Mr. Samuel Ajayi crowther, who was son of a king, but he wasn't the king. I wanted to emphasis that being royalty, prince, princess, etc, doesn't mean one is the crowned ruler The ruler is chosen by Ifa not by popularity. It just means royal lineage which is higher than noble and commoner. Now this man you bring up, LATE APOSTLE AYO BABALOLA, was a commoner. Show me where an Alaafin of Oyo, the true head of the Empire, has bowed down to Jesus Christ? You can't because it doesn't ever happen. There's only a certain class of Yorubas that are validating Christianity, they are those who lost everything in the war and slavery. You have a prince who can't afford schooling so he goes into an Angelical orphanage to get education. More than likely molested and raped because this is what these dirty Catholics do to little Black boys. No one rises high as a Bishop in the European structural world paradigm without being a sodomite. As well as use them as slaves, servants and sacrifices. Second, you got a poor Yoruba boy who can't afford education going to an all Anglican Catholic school for his primary education. He's been brainwashed, and you want me to accept this all, as pure fact, as something to get rid of my African faith?

All the nations that attacked, enslaved and colonized Africa were Christian nations.

These are the top 6 nations that got rich of off the slave trade.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
ENGLAND, GREAT BRITAIN
FRANCE
NETHERLANDS
PORTUGAL
SPAIN

Find one on this list that isn't a Christian nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESjLy1o-Nw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06mD6HZUgGY

Let's talk about the pedophiles now that are existing in the Black Church? Where ever you have homosexual kids you have pedophiles. If you have homosexual kids in the music choir and the music choir director is a sodomite then how can one not make the connection? All these Christian Churches that are marrying gays. Gay Black Pastors and Pastors sleeping with boys in the churches. Pastors sleeping with other mens wives. Where is the integrity of Jesus Christ if these people are so damn dirty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cGrlhCuHLw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingSango:

The first man you brought up was Mr. Samuel Ajayi crowther, who was son of a king, but he wasn't the king. I wanted to emphasis that being royalty, prince, princess, etc, doesn't mean one is the crowned ruler The ruler is chosen by Ifa not by popularity. It just means royal lineage which is higher than noble and commoner. Now this man you bring up, LATE APOSTLE AYO BABALOLA, was a commoner. Show me where an Alaafin of Oyo, the true head of the Empire, has bowed down to Jesus Christ? You can't because it doesn't ever happen. There's only a certain class of Yorubas that are validating Christianity, they are those who lost everything in the war and slavery. You have a prince who can't afford schooling so he goes into an Angelical orphanage to get education. More than likely molested and raped because this is what these dirty Catholics do to little Black boys. No one rises high as a Bishop in the European structural world paradigm without being a sodomite. As well as use them as slaves, servants and sacrifices. Second, you got a poor Yoruba boy who can't afford education going to an all Anglican Catholic school for his primary education. He's been brainwashed, and you want me to accept this all, as pure fact, as something to get rid of my African faith?

All the nations that attacked, enslaved and colonized Africa were Christian nations.

These are the top 6 nations that got rich of off the slave trade.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
ENGLAND, GREAT BRITAIN
FRANCE
NETHERLANDS
PORTUGAL
SPAIN

Find one on this list that isn't a Christian nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESjLy1o-Nw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06mD6HZUgGY

Let's talk about the pedophiles now that are existing in the Black Church? Where ever you have homosexual kids you have pedophiles. If you have homosexual kids in the music choir and the music choir director is a sodomite then how can one not make the connection? All these Christian Churches that are marrying gays. Gay Black Pastors and Pastors sleeping with boys in the churches. Pastors sleeping with other mens wives. Where is the integrity of Jesus Christ if these people are so damn dirty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cGrlhCuHLw

True Christianity do nothing with sodomy or pedophiles because, it is written in an account of the Bible on how destroyed a country because of these sins. So stop relating it with the word of God. Sodomy is as old as nearly as religion itself. But there is a difference between them. And I don't need to quote the Bible on it. Irrespective of what your opinion ,the truth stand and one of it is that you have breath as I do. No one born has ever been able to decipher how it can be reproduced. That's where the power of JESUS lies because he remained the only one that was ever claimed to resurrected from Death. And the only one who has promised to raise the dead up. He remained the only king who made such statement. And with evidence. Even you can do it if you want to confirm his trueness
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olu317:
True Christianity do nothing with sodomy or pedophiles because, it is written in an account of the Bible on how destroyed a country because of these sins. So stop relating it with the word of God. Sodomy is as old as nearly as religion itself. But there is a difference between them. And I don't need to quote the Bible on it. Irrespective of what your opinion ,the truth stand and one of it is that you have breath as I do. No one born has ever been able to decipher how it can be reproduced. That's where the power of JESUS lies because he remained the only one that was ever claimed to resurrected from Death. And the only one who has promised to raise the dead up. He remained the only king who made such statement. And with evidence. Even you can do it if you want to confirm his trueness

That's a lie. There are over 16 crucified Saviors bearing all the same story of Jesus Christ which predate Christianity. Not only is Christianity false, it EVEN isn't original. There was no Christian Church in Africa prior to the Roman Catholic Church which proves its a Roman faith. You are bowing to Rome under some strange denominational twist of the same garbage. Its simply too much information available on the internet, attainable within a few keystrokes, results appear within seconds, for this dirty lie to continue unchallenged. There is no JESUS CHRIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQNT6ZHryyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNtF1-Y-JJM

All these gays in the Church. This where these all gay children are coming from. This is small Christians, those in the congregations, who really believe this lie of Jesus Christ, fighting these homosexuals demons in the Church. Its futile because Christianity is a homosexual/pedophile Roman religion. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbUjrp6vOUs

1 Share

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olu317:

How come you lie and say that Christainity isn't doing nothing with sodomy and pedophiles? They are marrying gays, and by marrying gays, they are condoning gays to start families. This leads to the adoption of children by gays and they will molest those children to make sure those children turn out like them. Everything starts with the spiritual so if the Father of the house is okaying same sex then the father is a pedophile. You can't get gay children without pedophiles molesting them. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4VWQjszVEs

1 Share

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingSango:

How come you lie and say that Christainity isn't doing nothing with sodomy and pedophiles? They are marrying gays, and by marrying gays, they are condoning gays to start families. This leads to the adoption of children by gays and they will molest those children to make sure those children turn out like them. Everything starts with the spiritual so if the Father of the house is okaying same sex then the father is a pedophile. You can't get gay children without pedophiles molesting them. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4VWQjszVEs
Read to know who is a Christian. And someone who lied about it. My Bible don't support mammoth. No gay nor lesbian can enter into the kingdom of God. All these ones claiming Christianity are not Christians but children of the Satan /Lucifer
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olu317:
Read to know who is a Christian. And someone who lied about it. My Bible don't support mammoth. No gay nor lesbian can enter into the kingdom of God. All these ones claiming Christianity are not Christians but children of the Satan /Lucifer

Now you're claiming innocent when you were just defending Christianity. Look, I'm not saying that some Christians are fake, I'm saying that Christianity is fake and is the origin of all this Satanic Illuminati spiritual attack upon humanity. There is no JESUS CHRIST. The very notion of such is what the problem is, it is what has made the human being become a walking demon. Christian nations are responsible for all sorts of demonic activity on this plane. No one is innocent if you remain apart of this faith knowing its origin in slavery, death, demon worship, sodomy, child sacrifice and unmerciful cruelty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LClaSilFlA8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2016
KingSango:

Now you're claiming innocent when you were just defending Christianity. Look, I'm not saying that some Christians are fake, I'm saying that Christianity is fake and is the origin of all this Satanic Illuminati spiritual attack upon humanity. There is no JESUS CHRIST. The very notion of such is what the problem is, it is what has made the human being become a walking demon. Christian nations are responsible for all sorts of demonic activity on this plane. No one is innocent if you remain apart of this faith knowing its origin in slavery, death, demon worship, sodomy, child sacrifice and unmerciful cruelty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LClaSilFlA8
There is no view of mine claiming innocence but I did clarification on the subject matter. Christianity has nothing to do with all those things you mentioned because, there is no part of the Bible that subscribe to it. The Bible is the basic weapon for the Christians against spiritual attack from perceived spiritual enemies and guide . If I tell you I am a Yoruba man,some certain characteristics relating to my tradition are expected to enshrined in my being. Such as ,my names, personal Oriki, Lineage Eulogy (ORIKI) ,my language and dislike or alien to my personality such as pedophile etc. So, there are certain characteristics that's applicable to the true Christians as well. And such evil trait like pedophiles, gay, sodomy and those who indulge in other negative traits are enemies of God .People do claim what they are not because to identified with such ideology. Lastly, Christian is a derivation from Christ. That's those who behaved like the personality called JESUS “CHRIST". And my own God, called JESUS CHRIST DID NOTHING OF SUCH WHEN HE WAS ON THE SURFACE OF EARTH.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Olu317:
There is no view of mine claiming innocence but I did clarification on the subject matter. Christianity has nothing to do with all those things you mentioned because, there is no part of the Bible that subscribe to it. The Bible is the basic weapon for the Christians against spiritual attack from perceived spiritual enemies and guide . If I tell you I am a Yoruba man,some certain characteristics relating to my tradition are expected to enshrined in my being. Such as ,my names, personal Oriki, Lineage Eulogy (ORIKI) ,my language and dislike or alien to my personality such as pedophile etc. So, there are certain characteristics that's applicable to the true Christians as well. And such evil trait like pedophiles, gay, sodomy and those who indulge in other negative traits are enemies of God .People do claim what they are not because to identified with such ideology. Lastly, Christian is a derivation from Christ. That's those who behaved like the personality called JESUS “CHRIST". And my own God, called JESUS CHRIST DID NOTHING OF SUCH WHEN HE WAS ON THE SURFACE OF EARTH.

Thereis no Jesus Christ to ever walk the Earth. And again you are mixing, Yoruba culture and Ifa Are pure, nothing perverted about them. But Christianity is Roman when Romans are some freaks. Adopting or mixing Roman Illumanti Christianity with pure Mother Godess culture like Ifa is an abomination. Ase.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
KingSango:

Thereis no Jesus Christ to ever walk the Earth. And again you are mixing, Yoruba culture and Ifa Are pure, nothing perverted about them. But Christianity is Roman are they are some freaks. Adopting or mixing Roman Illumanti Christianity with pure Mother Godess culture like Ifa is an abomination. Ase.
Well,you are entitled to your opinion so am I. Jesus Christ has been tested and trusted. This is more many are turning into Christian faith. God is so merciful that he gave everyone equal opportunity to e accepted into his fold. I rest my case.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Olu317:
Little do you know. I am tempted to believe that you know little or let mention here or much about a legend scientist called Einstein, whose work Waves Theory of over 70 + years was proved to be true in 2016. The truth about life is when one decides to open his her mind to both rational and irrational thought, then you find in between the silver lining. Bro, you need to read beyond Nigeria and stop condemning the truth. If Yoruba were local people, how come Sultan Bello mentioned Yoruba as Remnant of Canaanites?are you countering this view? how come, all the researchers in the past credited Yoruba having Israelites culture embedded in our culture? How come Dierk Lange new about the worship of Seven Skull of the ancient kings of Israel under the name of OBATALA?, Then I realized, certain mistakes you made which was, how on earth do you ascertain the original way the Hebrews /Jews/Israelites/Aramaic pronounces? Proof a picture to me where you had studied enough to have seen a Davidic lineage portrait, if it is not assumptions ?
listen, never quote again to this nonsense! I dont have time for madness

I am not hebrew and have nothing to do with the middle eastern cultures or language. if your father is hebrew, cool, go and start living in israel( land of your masters)..

all this madness is getting out of hand. christianity has fried this one's brain like akara

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by RedboneSmith(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is it mere coincidence that all these Nigerian "Israelites" are deeply Christian, and all these Nigerian "Arabians" are deeply Muslim? grin
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Olu317:
Well,you are entitled to your opinion so am I. Jesus Christ has been tested and trusted. This is more many are turning into Christian faith. God is so merciful that he gave everyone equal opportunity to e accepted into his fold. I rest my case.

The only evidence you presented expressed the greatness of Yoruba ancestors like Sango and Ela. There was never a Jesus Christ to walk Yorubaland. Ever! Ase.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 4:51am On Dec 16, 2016
macof:

I am not hebrew and have nothing to do with the middle eastern cultures or language. if your father is hebrew, cool, go and start living in israel( land of your masters)..

all this madness is getting out of hand. christianity has fried this one's brain like akara
....macof, I don't know you despite your wrong choices of word usage on my personality. It is obvious you did not read much about Yoruba culture and the relationship between Middle East. But limited your understanding to Africa. Having considered your perceived personality as being Yoruba, I will refrain my myself against you. No one dear use those words on me such as “my brother, you need help " and Christianity has fried this one's brain like akara". You truly know little about wild studying and cultural trait. I can sense your emotional attachment to “ISLAM" , or YORUBA TRADITION, when you made reference to my attachment to “Christianity". Even till today,the Christian Bible remained the only BOOK which talked about existence of the ancient kingdom that had existed and their might during each reigns. All scholars have had to compare the archeological evidence with the written chapters in the Bible. So, Bible remained as guide to the TRUTH on human existence. And this same Bible talked about ancient Israelites sacrifice culture as same way with Yoruba's .DESPITE THE FACT THAT YORUBA TRADITION IS ENSHRINED IN JEWISH/ISRAELI ANCIENT CULTURE. IF YOU CANT DEFEND WHERE YORUBA GOT THE WORD “EL"/ ÈL ÈDUMARÈ ,then, study more on your Africans savages where ignorance and barbarism existed during ancient times even till today. I WANT YOU COME UP WITH EVIDENCE OF YORUBA RACE TO BE AFRICANS FROM ANCIENT TIMES. However, I will continue to thank God, for his support when YORUBA DEFEATED ISLAMIC JIHADISTS. ELSE,YORUBA WOULDN'T HAVE ANY HISTORY TO EVEN TALK ABOUT LIKE THE HAUSAS. LASTLY, MACOF ,ARE YOU WIDELY READ? IF YOU ARE, WHERE DID OGBONI STARTED FROM? YOU WILL FROM ME. I AM A LION FROM YORUBA RACE, even from the LOIN of the two who are CLAIMING the right to the throne of ONI'-SHIP. I don't have any problem with whom ascended the throne but for you to know my blood lineage. It is in my family Eulogy (ORIKI)
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by Olu317(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2016
macof:

I won't quote again. But let mention this for the last time to clarify your rigid view which led many Yoruba to captivity during the fall of Oyo Empire. The point here is that not EVERYONE IN YORUBA LAND ARE OF ANCIENT ISRAELITES/CANAANITE BECAUSE SOME ARE OF SLAVE ORIGIN. AND SOME WERE PART OF US BECAUSE INTER MARRIAGE BUT THE LARGEST GROUP OF YORUBA RACE ARE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, PRECISELY, WHOSE GOD IS MONOTHEISTIC IN NATURE. THE ONLY PLACE WHERE MONOTHEISTIC GOD /DEITY EVER REIGNED WAS IN ISRAEL. THERE ARE FIVE GROUPS OF YORUBA RACE. THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF,“WHICH PART OF YORUBA RACE DO I COME FROM? YOUR FAMILY ORIKI WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU. I SEAL IT.
Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by macof(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2016
RedboneSmith:
Is it mere coincidence that all these Nigerian "Israelites" are deeply Christian, and all these Nigerian "Arabians" are deeply Muslim? grin
these two religions are a great evil to africa. imagine the madman still quoting me with nonsense, yet not a single thread of evidence to back his statements...but of course, there isn't any evidence at all

anybody who thinks yoruba are not related to Edos, igbos, Fons etc, rather hebrews or arabs needs a brain check.

1 Like

Re: History Of The Oyo Empire by KingSango(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
macof:
these two religions are a great evil to africa. imagine the madman still quoting me with nonsense, yet not a single thread of evidence to back his statements...but of course, there isn't any evidence at all

anybody who thinks yoruba are not related to Edos, igbos, Fons etc, rather hebrews or arabs needs a brain check.

The 3 dirty religions of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all form the Illuminati. Popes, bishops, pastors, rabbis and Imams are Freemasons. They study in secret Kemetic African knowledge while giving their congregations this worthless religions and books of fairytales. They talk this monotheism but they know the Gods are real. They know the Earth is a plane like our ancestors told their dumb ancestors. We invented everything and received nothing from them except these empty false faiths. Even they steal our art because without our art their museums are a bore. Nobody interested in their art because people want the original. Africa is the original land of the Gods where the Gods Aset, Orumila and Sango once walked the Earth. Ase.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch / What Does Ogun Lo Ma Pa E Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.