Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (173194 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
brainy02:
My own major concern now is how do we get Champions League games for the two days. Tuesday and wednesday.

Cos from last season, only wednesday seem surest.

AFN sports package is your sure bet.Enjoy
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
I was thinking of using my Android TV box.wanna try my airtel sim to stream Mobro aspa Barelona match. Na data be my concern now.don't know how much data I go use undecided
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Monlo:

AFN sports package is your sure bet.Enjoy

Abeg how I fit get dis AFN sports oga
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Detail tracking of AFN packages would be appreciated
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by sheylarhh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please... Which one is the best between Collective and Extra view?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by sheylarhh(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
brainy02:
Detail tracking of AFN packages would be appreciated
Please... Which one is the best between Collective and Extra view?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by aroseyi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
If you need cccam account for mytv and Tvsat Africa 16e

9e cccam account

Full European cccam on hotbird and hispasat

Cccam for star time 5e

Canal reunion and Zap 36e cccam

Qsat account

Kwese sports decoder

Tiger3000 or T8HD decoder

Strong 4950H

strong 4950M

Strong 4955

Cobox that open mytv and Tvsat including canalsat 22west

3m original pan dish from China

Whatsapp me +2348062272279

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by iamGholdaniel(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
just started a football view center. @ abakaliki....how can I subscribe for all english league, laliga and champion league
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nzeval(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Go for Dstv . collective account #18140 or dualview #16000+. It will serve u well because I viewing center too .am using Dstv collective account with 3 live matches at same time.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by iamGholdaniel(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
nzeval:
Go for Dstv . collective account #18140 or dualview #16000+. It will serve u well because I viewing center too .am using Dstv collective account with 3 live matches at same time.
how much is the cost of installation
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
How do you guys show three champions league matches on collective account because I am unable to do so here... any help will b appreciated
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nzeval(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
@ habex005 . I show 3 live matches with Chelsea on ss2 .man- utd ss5 .Barcelona ss6 .

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by dagok(f): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2017
From two seasons ago they lost the French Ligue 1, lost the Germany Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, the Brazilian league.

One would wish they Compensated all these lost with a reduction in subscription fees but No. Infact they have biannually kept increasing their fee despite the lost of these contents acting under the guise of still having the UEFA Champions League and English Premier League, LALIGA games(just Barcelona and Real Madrid appeals there) to show off with.

Backed by the little watched Europa league all thanks to Chelsea and Manchester United who have graced there recently and now Arsenal.

The FA Cup there again they will say they have it.

Dstv Don jonzi again.

Despite the fact that we cant even watch European qualifiers for World Cup again and lost some FIFA tournament to rival Pay TV.

This season again, they have recorded another low losing the right to show the mid week League Cup popularly know as Carling Cup but now Carabao to another but new Pay TV platform Kwese Sports is a big disappointment and scam of the highest order without any apologies to the their esteem customers.

So no league Cup on dstv this coming mid week but only a Kwese Sports.

Subscribers to their Compact Plus packages cant even see all Champions League games again like last season and even the dedicated collective package for sport has made life difficult for viewing centre owners with their strict rules yet logistics and matches scheduling failure.

Yet their fee kept increasing.

Dstv is fraud.
Take it to the bank.

Who will save us

3 Likes

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by otunba272(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hi house, nice thread, great updates, and informative write-ups.
A brother needs your HELP. I just opened a viewing centre in my area and just discovered DSTV is not going to be showing the CARABAO cup. I do not want to disappoint my customers (so as not to lose them). What do you think I Can still do to avert a second DISAPPOINTMENT (within a month) as DSTV that I relied on didn't Air some CHAMPIONS LEAGUE matches (Chelsea and Madrid) last week. Any advise will be appreciated PLEASE.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by crownor007: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
How do I get the FTA to show the Carabao cup Pls? I need a proper breakdown to tune my dish and frequency for the station on my strong decoder Pls.

otunba272:
Hi house, nice thread, great updates, and informative write-ups.
A brother needs your HELP. I just opened a viewing centre in my area and just discovered DSTV is not going to be showing the CARABAO cup. I do not want to disappoint my customers (so as not to lose them). What do you think I Can still do to avert a second DISAPPOINTMENT (within a month) as DSTV that I relied on didn't Air some CHAMPIONS LEAGUE matches (Chelsea and Madrid) last week. Any advise will be appreciated PLEASE.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by sunene1: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
crownor007:
How do I get the FTA to show the Carabao cup Pls? I need a proper breakdown to tune my dish and frequency for the station on my strong decoder Pls.

Ask ur installer to install thaicom 78.5e for u for mcot package .Man u vs burton match is sure for u there or Ask him to track kwese free sport for u on 51.5e all on cband for Liverpool vs Leicester match.Dish size l.8m upwards.for thaicom 2.4m for good reception
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
I just a hint now that kwese free Sport has move to multi TV position.

With this u can grab Liverpool game for Tuesday and Manchester City for wednesday alone.

Multi TV position is same as joy TV.

The Kwese on multi with freq 11596 v30000
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by thinkmoney(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
why is dstv not showing today matches-EFL CUP?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by thinkmoney(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
dagok:
From two seasons ago they lost the French Ligue 1, lost the Germany Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, the Brazilian league.

One would wish they Compensated all these lost with a reduction in subscription fees but No. Infact they have biannually kept increasing their fee despite the lost of these contents acting under the guise of still having the UEFA Champions League and English Premier League, LALIGA games(just Barcelona and Real Madrid appeals there) to show off with.

Backed by the little watched Europa league all thanks to Chelsea and Manchester United who have graced there recently and now Arsenal.

The FA Cup there again they will say they have it.

Dstv Don jonzi again.

Despite the fact that we cant even watch European qualifiers for World Cup again and lost some FIFA tournament to rival Pay TV.

This season again, they have recorded another low losing the right to show the mid week League Cup popularly know as Carling Cup but now Carabao to another but new Pay TV platform Kwese Sports is a big disappointment and scam of the highest order without any apologies to the their esteem customers.

So no league Cup on dstv this coming mid week but only a Kwese Sports.

Subscribers to their Compact Plus packages cant even see all Champions League games again like last season and even the dedicated collective package for sport has made life difficult for viewing centre owners with their strict rules yet logistics and matches scheduling failure.

Yet their fee kept increasing.

Dstv is fraud.
Take it to the bank.

Who will save us
u are so on point. I was left stunned when I discovered I couldn't show yesterday matches after I had advertised them. South African companies appear to be ripping us off. pls how can I show this matches-today own. pls get back to me soonest
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Phinney(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is really annoying... so the Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal would be playing today... and majority of viewing centers wouldnt be able to air it. angry...
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
thinkmoney:

u are so on point. I was left stunned when I discovered I couldn't show yesterday matches after I had advertised them. South African companies appear to be ripping us off. pls how can I show this matches-today own. pls get back to me soonest

We shouldnt demonise DSTV all the time.
DSTV is very reliable.

Two frnds bought KWESE SPORTS yesterday. Today, they want to show the Chelsea match but they can't because all the sports channels have gone off this evening.

Kwese office is telling them some channels are down or so.

I will stick to DSTV any time, any day.

All the others will be worse if they are to be given the EPL right.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by thinkmoney(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2017
kwameking:

We shouldnt demonise DSTV all the time.
DSTV is very reliable.

Two frnds bought KWESE SPORTS yesterday. Today, they want to show the Chelsea match but they can't because all the sports channels have gone off this evening.

Kwese office is telling them some channels are down or so.

I will stick to DSTV any time, any day.

All the others will be worse if they are to be given the EPL right.
hmmn...you have a point. but the problem is that they don't have enough viable competitors. there price are unsustainable to most viewing center owners. and its obvious they don't carry us along very well.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kwese showed carabo Man city match on wednesday
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by otunba272(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
Few days ago, DSTV placed Wednesday's ATL.MADRID vs. CHELSEA champions league match on SS6. This Yeye people has gone to change it to SS1. Meaning viewing centre with compact+ subscription can't show it.
Does anyone knows what KweseFREE will be showing on Wednesday?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
otunba272:
Few days ago, DSTV placed Wednesday's ATL.MADRID vs. CHELSEA champions league match on SS6. This Yeye people has gone to change it to SS1. Meaning viewing centre with compact+ subscription can't show it.
Does anyone knows what KweseFREE will be showing on Wednesday?

When I saw the reschedule my brain just fly.

This dstv people no go kill person.

I just hope free to air will give that Chelsea games like they gave 2 different games last time.

Me I wont cos of that single day pay for premium.

Never
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by sunene1: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
I pray sony six 68e does not change their champion's league fixture on Wednesday 27/9/17 Athletico vs Chelsea will be live on it .FTA for life. source....livesoccertv/Sony six
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
brainy02:

When I saw the reschedule my brain just fly.

This dstv people no go kill person.

I just hope free to air will give that Chelsea games like they gave 2 different games last time.

Me I wont cos of that single day pay for premium.

Never

Betterstill I will just save up to get ANDROID box TV.

With a very good internet in my area I will use it for those poorly scheduled matches

Read here to get more info about it

https://www.nairaland.com/3653419/which-android-tv-box-best/8
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2017
brainy02:

Betterstill I will just save up to get ANDROID box TV.

With a very good internet in my area I will use it for those poorly scheduled matches

Read here to get more info about it

https://www.nairaland.com/3653419/which-android-tv-box-best/8

Android box for sale.never used.WhatsApp 07037475769

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by efizy08(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
sad
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by thinkmoney(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
abeg, why dstv no dey show the match oo
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by timibare(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Guys is it true dstv has removed ss2 en ss5 recently spilted across all collectives decoders?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.