Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (174151 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by shamstijabah: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
pls how do i track daarsat on Amos,i Also need the frequency
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 3:56am On Aug 29, 2014
house abeg which tp is good for etv hyde park ooo, moreover is it always green even when there is no broadcast
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by emma4god01(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2014
ᅫGood day to u alll,pls hw sure of etv pack nd cape town for d upcoming champioms league on ᅫTuesdays so as to use it supporting dstv to show more games? any body wit info dat can help wil be highly appreciated
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by xnnalvin(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
brainy02: house abeg which tp is good for etv hyde park ooo, moreover is it always green even when there is no broadcast
Hmmm hyde park is a feed xo it has stop workin...
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2014
xnnalvin:
Hmmm hyde park is a feed xo it has stop workin...
i understand, but as it has stopped working is it tp still green even when it off or it only come green when there is a broadcast

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ganex: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2014
brainy02: i understand, but as it has stopped working is it tp still green even when it off or it only come green when there is a broadcast
it does when there is match.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Sun001: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
All viewing centers that want strong backup for champions league and any sure game shoul track IRIB. Matxhes are very sure on it. Good luck!
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2014
ganex:
it does when there is match.
ok thanks cos the reason am asking is that even with my tracking tp @85-88% etv isnt popping up green, so i will wait till matchday
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sun001: All viewing centers that want strong backup for champions league and any sure game shoul track IRIB. Matxhes are very sure on it. Good luck!
Yea ur very correct cool
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by aniglobal: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
pls house i need a collective decoder,if you can spear me one out of your 3 and we share the payment,kindly contact me on this number 08037181353,if you can enthrust me with you decoder or i gave you my own for keep
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
aniglobal: pls house i need a collective decoder,if you can spear me one out of your 3 and we share the payment,kindly contact me on this number 08037181353,if you can enthrust me with you decoder or i gave you my own for keep
I also need 1 soon. I have a decoder registered in my name.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Okaakoko(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
good day to all gurus and members of this thread. I have read and come to understand so many things here. I say well done to you all. now, my problem is this. my friend and I wanted to start a viewing center, and we have a dstv decoder. my question is this. can another decoder be paired with the one we have at hand to make a dual view? or let me put it this way. can two dstv decoders be paired together to make an extra view?
I will be waiting your replies. Thanks and keep the good work going
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Okaakoko: good day to all gurus and members of this thread. I have read and come to understand so many things here. I say well done to you all. now, my problem is this. my friend and I wanted to start a viewing center, and we have a dstv decoder. my question is this. can another decoder be paired with the one we have at hand to make a dual view? or let me put it this way. can two dstv decoders be paired together to make an extra view?
I will be waiting your replies. Thanks and keep the good work going
Read the forum back a little. There is what they call extraveiw where you pair two decoders. You only pay for one subscription and additional 1,800 for extraveiw. (e. g. you pay 11,750 + 1800 for premium). The second decoder (secondary) can only work when connected with the primary decoder. You can however view different channels on the 2 decoders.
Another option is to subscribe for collective pacckage. Here you link maximum of 3 decoders together and pay 14,550? for the 3 of them. Unlike extraview, the decoders can work independently. You can even share the decoders and spread the cost. Mind you, you only receive sport channels and maybe, local and a news channel. I hope this answers your question?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Okaakoko(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ameboperoo:
Read the forum back a little. There is what they call extraveiw where you pair two decoders. You only pay for one subscription and additional 1,800 for extraveiw. (e. g. you pay 11,750 + 1800 for premium). The second decoder (secondary) can only work when connected with the primary decoder. You can however view different channels on the 2 decoders.
Another option is to subscribe for collective pacckage. Here you link maximum of 3 decoders together and pay 14,550? for the 3 of them. Unlike extraview, the decoders can work independently. You can even share the decoders and spread the cost. Mind you, you only receive sport channels and maybe, local and a news channel. I hope this answers your question?
very well. Thanks for your quick response, God bless. now what I wanted to know mainly is I have gotten an old decoder from an uncle. do I need to buy another two new decoders plus the one I have on ground for the collective package? or It's compulsory the three decoders be all new? Thanks
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ganex: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
send me a mail for collective decoder, one is available.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ganex: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Okaakoko]
very well. Thanks for your quick response, God bless. now what I wanted to know mainly is I have gotten an old decoder from an uncle. do I need to buy another two new decoders plus the one I have on ground for the collective package? or It's compulsory the three decoders be all new? Thanks [/quote
Go to dstv office not agent for necessary advice or send me a mail.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=ganex][/quote]
grin
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Okaakoko(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=ganex][/quote]
Alright, can I have your email please.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ganex: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=Okaakoko]
Alright, can I have your email please. [/quote
it is in my profile
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by emma4god01(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls house,is etv pack and cape town for Tue Ucl stil working? any hope for Nxt wk Ucl?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Derbyman(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
emma4god01: pls house,is etv pack and cape town for Tue Ucl stil working? any hope for Nxt wk Ucl?
do u still get etv hyde pack? I got someting like first service nd etv cape town wen I blind scan yest.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
FIRST SERVICE IS D SAME THING AS HYPERK MY BRO...THAT IS THE NEW NAME
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by emma4god01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
bodetheo: FIRST SERVICE IS D SAME THING AS HYPERK MY BRO...THAT IS THE NEW NAME
yes same as first serce but is it showing now?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ishe25(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
emma4god01: yes same as first serce but is it showing now?
Its a feed station, so it might not show now but will transmit whenever ther's match. So we shld hope that they shld transmit on Tuesdays champions league
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 1:17am On Sep 13, 2014
bodetheo: FIRST SERVICE IS D SAME THING AS HYPERK MY BRO...THAT IS THE NEW NAME
bro wht is ur tracking tp, ur highest signal percentage and ur hyde park tp, it urgent pls
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by dmangodwin(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
I av God
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2014
dmangodwin: I av a decoder for collective bounquet.based in lagos.08063689116
As in you need or want to give out 1?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Shegman22(m): 6:01am On Sep 14, 2014
Ameboperoo:
As in you need or want to give out 1?
sup house, pls how much ar dey selling strong decoder and 1m dish to track Irip. thanks
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2014
brainy02: bro wht is ur tracking tp, ur highest signal percentage and ur hyde park tp, it urgent pls
waiting pls
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
HYPERK 61%
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
pls wht more can i do, at 82% with 12016v29949 my either etv hyde park or first service or any feed isnt popping any green..... i knw they dont broadcast now but wht am saying is i just cant get it at all, wht can i do?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
help oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply)

Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / Frequently Asked Questions On FTA / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.