Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Call Centre Agent @ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Centre Agent @ (2132 Views)

2016 Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions / Call Centre Agent Recruitment @ KONGA.COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Centre Agent @ by ikoyila: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2014
@ opebi, are they for real?. wu has gotn job tru them
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by bettydee(f): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yes o,pls anyone in the house should help us o. I was sent an invite also 77,opebi road, salvation b/stop.
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by Sattors(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sombody pls help us ooo before they will scarm us of 40k
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by ikoyila: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sattors: Sombody pls help us ooo before they will scarm us of 40k

my dear,dts d issue o. pls has anyone gotn job tru them before we r truli scam of 50k
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by bettydee(f): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pls, if u guys eventually go,let me know wats up o,cos I rescheduled for saturday cos of my job.
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by Agidre: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
ℓ̊ got an invite too but can someone pls explain why ppl are mentioning 40k and 50k. Are they asking for payment for the training?
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by Sattors(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yes they asked for 40k for the two weeks traning.
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by avuekwe(f): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2014
I was there and they said that the training is for an international diploma in telemarketing which cost 40k, then exam fee is 8,500 after two weeks. They will edit ur voice calls and attach ur cv and credentials which will be sent to coys looking for call centre agents. The training is based on coy request. I was skeptical cos the lady gave me 30 mins to pay in 10k into their acct for me to secure a spot out of the 5 remaining spots.
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by ikoyila: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2014
d onli tin is if d said guaranteed job after d training is real, then one can stil do d training. but evribody is scared cos dis our counrtry ehn. so d question is stil if any one has actuali gotn d job tru them or anyone knws anyone dt has. now they r sayin chevron r d ones seekin call centre agents. pls sombodi here help us confirm these guys make person money no burn
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by ikoyila: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2014
avuekwe: I was there and they said that the training is for an international diploma in telemarketing which cost 40k, then exam fee is 8,500 after two weeks. They will edit ur voice calls and attach ur cv and credentials which will be sent to coys looking for call centre agents. The training is based on coy request. I was skeptical cos the lady gave me 30 mins to pay in 10k into their acct for me to secure a spot out of the 5 remaining spots.

wen was dis. was it on tuesday or wednesday dis week?. 5 remaining spots......... hhhhmmmmmmm...... so dd u pay
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Abegeee
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by emmansy(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2014
And what if the Coys reject you, ur 40k + 8.5k don enta voicemail, look b4 u leap, think b4 u Act.. Scam is d ultimate out dere... cheesy grin
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by carwoman(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2014
Its a fraud! Don't pay. Next year they'll stull have. Spots remaining. My friends and I did the training no certificate no job for months now. I met people who did it over a year ago same story. They have been petitioned at EFCC. Don't fall for them. You can use your 48,500 to get PM certificate. If you want call cennter job, submit your cv at mactey in lekki.
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by ikoyila: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2014
carwoman: If you want call cennter job, submit your cv at mactey in lekki.
..........hhmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by ikoyila: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
carwoman: Its a fraud! Don't pay. Next year they'll stull have. Spots remaining. My friends and I did the training no certificate no job for months now. I met people who did it over a year ago same story. They have been petitioned at EFCC. Don't fall for them. You can use your 48,500 to get PM certificate. If you want call cennter job, submit your cv at mactey in lekki.
wer is d adress in lekki.
@opebi. d next batchh starts next week monday
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by Agidre: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sattors: Yes they asked for 40k for the two weeks traning.
Na only 40k? Haba,they for kukuma ask for 120k naa
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by avuekwe(f): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2014
ikoyila:

wen was dis. was it on tuesday or wednesday dis week?. 5 remaining spots......... hhhhmmmmmmm...... so dd u pay

Yes, on tuesday this week. I wanted to, but when I asked another student. He told me the job isn't guaranteed. But he's only doing it for the cert and to be busy at the same time. He might make use of the knowledge and cert in subsequent job application. So it's 50:50. I'm not a risk taker so I declined to pay and left.
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by avuekwe(f): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2014
ikoyila:

my dear,dts d issue o. pls has anyone gotn job tru them before we r truli scam of 50k

My dear, that is why I had to interview the ones I met there o. But I couldn't talk to anyone who gave me the assurance that there's a job waiting for them already after the training.
Re: Call Centre Agent @ by vingoze: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2014
There is really no guaranteed job and there is no guarantee they will market your cv on your behalf, they are simply after the training fee, so its a good one if u zero ur mind take the course and cert then use it to look for job but thinking they will recruit you is impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Teller Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (over 50 Vacant Positions) / Urgent Vacancies: Hnd Graduates Only / Call Center Agents Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.