Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti (5823 Views)

Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / Abia : Dr Okezie's Selling Points / Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2014
ABIA FIRST!!! Dr Alex Otti. THINK ABIA!!! Dr Alex Otti! PDP!!! Power to the people!!
Dr Alex Otti, GMD Diamond Bank, is the man that Abians need. Making/voting him to be the Abia State Governor would be one of the greatest achievement in Abia State. He has the capacity to transform Abia state. Join the Moving Train

who among these men is most qualified, and would work for the good people of Abia state?. Tanx.
As for me, i tick Dr Alex Otti. He has a leadership experience, a good economist, Lead Diamond bank where they are 2day.

1 Like

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by fabolakers(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2014
The one with the Largest account and has what it takes to do anything dirty to get into power.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by lloydtruth: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2014
let us see their manifestos first and then we can take it from their, but like you said Diamond bank has been managed very well and if Alex otti is behind it, maybe he can lead abia. abia state needs good leadership ASAP, Ihejirika managed the military very well but this is all about civil rule, he needs time to get the military blood out of his veins before coming to rule as a civilian as for ABARIBE [OTUONU] maybe he needs a rest from politics, 1999-now no be beans, but anyway he has distinguished himself in the senate and might be a good candidate for the post

3 Likes

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
my good people of Abia state, we have to get it right these time around. Lets make our state work and develop like other states. If Dr Alex Otti and his team can make diamond bank rise from 12th position to 5th position, he can equally make our state to rise and take its number position; in economical development, infrastructural development and many more. He has the connections, the ideas, the passion to make it happen

6 Likes

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2014
am rooting for Dr Otti .... period.

No lifeline.
No 50/50.
Pls i wont call a friend over it.

South East need private sector grounded leaders to move her foward.
Pita Obi a technocrat handed to Obiano a technocrat.
Abia must be handed over to a technocrat, am an APGAn but let the best win

11 Likes

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2014
GENERAL IHEJIRIKA ALL THE WAY!
with the current situation of NIGERIA, abia needs a governor who will govern well and equally know one or two things about security!!!
Army men are trained to be dedicated to duty and they never give up
#voteihejirika#

9 Likes

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2014
OkijaAmaka: am rooting for Dr Otti .... period.

No lifeline.
No 50/50.
Pls i wont call a friend over it.

South East need private sector grounded leaders to move her foward.
Pita Obi a technocrat handed to Obiano a technocrat.
Abia must be handed over to a technocrat, am an APGAn but let the best win
exectly what peter obi said to abia ppl on 13th june 2014. Abia needs such a person
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Abians, lets get it right this time. Vote 4 change. We have had Academic, a Businessman and an Administrator as civilian governors. We now need an economist and technocrat to place Abia on sustainable growth through industrialization and employment creation. Therefore making Dr Alex Otti governor will be the greates legacy Abians, Ochendo and PDP wil leave 4 d good ppl of abia state.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Itoroetti(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2014
i go for alex.aba needs reformation

1 Like

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
definitely, alex otti is the right canditate.

1 Like

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Abiagirl777(f): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Anyone of them dat is orjis'(T A and Kalu) progeny i reject him.
I'm routing for Ihejirika,well didnt knw of Alex Otti.
Lemme go n research him
Abia needs total overhaul,not sumone who will spend his tenure settling his Godfather(the devil incarnate Orji)

1 Like

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 1:16am On Aug 14, 2014
Today. Dr Alex Otti declared officially his intention of contesting and becoming Abia state governor. Lets giv him our maximum support. He meant well 4 Abians
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Dpeacemaker101: 1:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Now people of Abia are beginning to see reason, am very happy to comment on this thread. Dr. Alex Otti is the man for the job, we need reformation,development,employment, accountability,and every other good thing that comes with good governance. Alex has done excellently well in the banking sector and can do better in governance.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Mekusnwa: 1:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Biko, make we vote Alex Otti jaare. We are tired of politicians and their empty promises.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Ikengawo: 2:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Who ever will focus on ABA has my support -though i'm an imolite so it's not my matter.
Aba has the power to modernize the whole south east, it just needs someone that's serious in power. Ihejirika is my man but idk Otti and everything sounds good about him so far. That senator can go and rest. I know what type of criminal mentality it takes to make it into the Nigerian Senate because the position is typically a pay off for rigging for governors, so I can't support him.

4 Likes

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Dpeacemaker101: Now people of Abia are beginning to see reason, am very happy to comment on this thread. Dr. Alex Otti is the man for the job, we need reformation,development,employment, accountability,and every other good thing that comes with good governance. Alex has done excellently well in the banking sector and can do better in governance.
yes, he can do well in governance. I support him.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by dukaz: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2014
First and foremost, the retired Chief of Army Staff retired as a Lt. General, therefore the person that addressed him as a Lt.Col needs to kindly correct that! The list of candidates here is not even half of the contenders for the position of Abia governor come 2015. There are at least Five other serious contenders who have been left out and any analysis that excludes these people is simply and incomplete one, lets include the other contenders so that we do a better job of comparing who fits the bill.

1 Like

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by cjrane: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
onyfrank: 1. Lt.col Ihejirika; Past COAS.
2. Senator Enyinaya Abaribe; current senator..
3. Dr Alex Otti; MD Diamond Bank.
4. Others.

who among these men is most qualified, and would work for the good people of Abia state?. Tanx.
As for me, i tick Dr Alex Otti. He has a leadership experience, a good economist, Lead Diamond bank where they are 2day.

I pray that Abia dets a great transformational governor next year. The two Orji's have almost completely ruined Abia from a leading SE state to a pariah.
Abia desperately needs someone like Sullivan Chime or Godswill Akpabio. Let us keep praying for God's own state.

4 Likes

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Rizstar: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
i root for Alex oti followed by ihejirika. we need liberation in abia state.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by asha80(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
my problem with otti is his alleged closeness with t a orji......op you forgot uche ogah of masters energy but my problem with him too is that he reminds of ouk.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by kurt09(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
How Orjis' undeveloped Abia State: From 1999 till date. A nice project topic. Back to topic, i pity d next governor cos he/she will start from the scratch. Wishing both the contenders and pretenders goodluck.

1 Like

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
asha80: my problem with otti is his alleged closeness with t a orji......op you forgot uche ogah of masters energy but my problem with him too is that he reminds of ouk.
well, there closeness has gotten a K-leg, since Dr Otti started showing intrest in vieing for Abia govnor. T.a Orji now keeps him at arm length. I dnt now y. But we Abians won't allow any imposition of any person on us any longer. (u knw he wants who he wil control, but it won't work). Dr Alex Otti is the best qualified candidate.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
dukaz: First and foremost, the retired Chief of Army Staff retired as a Lt. General, therefore the person that addressed him as a Lt.Col needs to kindly correct that! The list of candidates here is not even half of the contenders for the position of Abia governor come 2015. There are at least Five other serious contenders who have been left out and any analysis that excludes these people is simply and incomplete one, lets include the other contenders so that we do a better job of comparing who fits the bill.
yea, u are right, but those mentioned are the best calibers.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by 0rlando0woh: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Otti will make a good governor for Abia state economically and infrastructurally, Ihejirika can do the same while being a figure head for the South east as a whole.
I will go for Ihejirika as the South east needs a strong, well connected and fearless figure in these trying times.

3 Likes

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
tink abia, tink UCHE OGAH
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by IGBOSON1: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
I used to say Ihejirika, but i think i'll prefer the Diamond Bank MD as first choice, with Ihejirika coming a close second!
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by egbaguy: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
will my abia people still vote alex otti if he contest under APC?
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
onyfrank: 1. Lt.col Ihejirika; Past COAS.
2. Senator Enyinaya Abaribe; current senator..
3. Dr Alex Otti; MD Diamond Bank.
4. Others.

You see the bolded, apart from the fact that he is a Nwanneukwu !.

I had a first hand experience of the transformations he carried out at military barracks nationwide..

Abia governor says he has no candidate for Abia governorship seat in 2015, so let's leave it for God and GEJ...

1 Like

Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
fabolakers: The one with the Largest account and has what it takes to do anything dirty to get into power.

Money won't play here, Abia needs a new governor and the current governor has announced repeatedly on air that he has no candidate..
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
asha80: my problem with otti is his alleged closeness with t a orji......op you forgot uche ogah of masters energy but my problem with him too is that he reminds of ouk.

Abeg, Abia needs a new name, new brains and new lease of life.

The era of Orjis have passed for Abia. Anyone close to them is not welcome to the state house..
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by jessyz(f): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Alex otti is the man! Abia state needs people like Alex, vote wisely.
Re: THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti by onyfrank: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
okparaugo:

You see the bolded, apart from the fact that he is a Nwanneukwu !.

I had a first hand experience of the transformations he carried out at military barracks nationwide..

Abia governor says he has no candidate for Abia governorship seat in 2015, so let's leave it for God and GEJ...

ok. But Alex Otti has everything it takes to b a good leader. Ihejirika just had 3yrs COAS experience, unlike Otti who has always being leader. A first class, he has d connections to attract investors. A harvard product, he has been in a world leaders serminars. Otti is extra qualified.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate / Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. / Who Is An Indigene Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.