Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate (5813 Views)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Here are the list of the Richest Politicians in Nigeria that operates US banks.(http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/us-unveils-16-richest-politicians-nigeria-names-us-banks-operates/).

Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by PassingShot(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2016
The source has no credibility.

1 Like

Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by mallamseifaldin(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Rubbish...

OP IS HIGH ON OPIUM .
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by psucc(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Op are you sure?
Because from the names I am seeing a return match for the Panama Papers O!
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by babyfaceafrica: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lienus..no saraki,no david mark,no akpabio....hahaha..Igbos!!!
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by hajlat(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
psucc:
Op are you sure?

Because from the names I am seeing a return match for the Panama Papers O!

My brother you are correct.This is nothing but a counter attack.
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by dtruth3(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
PassingShot:
but if it were Tinubu's news paper, or Sahara APCreporters, you would have started masturbating!

4 Likes

Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by famo19: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
chaiii mooo gbeeeeeeee ooooo make dem share 1 million each for everybody for nigeria out of any one of them money .. we no pass 300million for this country it will reach each one of us... cry cry cry cry i cry for this country what the hell is happening to nija.... i just weak i swear down.. but God dey sha.. thingsarehardinnigeria#
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by emekakelvin(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
I do think the op is trying to explore his knowledge of Microsoft excel, but if this is true I have no iota of doubt in me that those perpetrators listed above are Capable of doing such........ na naija we dey
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Am only seeing Apc names on that list,abi my eye dey see double ni.
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by ramdris(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
And what are we suppose to do with this list now?
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
PassingShot:
For suregrin there are names there that makes the list to lack credibility....

Buhari saint ti take over the list tongue

1 Like

Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by Pavarottii(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Watch how zombies will flee dis thread like an Ebola virus patient.

2 Likes

Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by donphilopus: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Watch how zombies will flee dis thread like an Ebola virus patient.

You're the real zombie my guy. So this looks real to you? You need to have your brain restored to default settings.
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by Pavarottii(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
donphilopus:

You're the real zombie my guy. So this looks real to you? You need to have your brain restored to default settings.
Oga I b wailer, a proud one; I guess u r the real zombie, and it's fake because it's ur mentors names that are there.

Abeg shift lemme see road. B
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
The OP wrote something in excel spreadsheet posted it and deactivated his account
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by Toyolad(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmm now we know them looters
Re: US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate by TenPassfour(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
And some state couldn't afford to pay salary and someone has the whole state 8yrs budget in his account. Naija which way to go!
#TeamThinkForMe

(1) (Reply)

PDP Drags Masari To Supreme Court. See What Happened Next / Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army / List of Financially Broke/Bankrupt States in Nigeria. ( photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.