Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Magic Moneymakers Online; Why You Won't Make It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Magic Moneymakers Online; Why You Won't Make It (496 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids / Why People Won't Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magic Moneymakers Online; Why You Won't Make It by SHOPPERS(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2014
One major reason why people fail to make it online is that in the first place, they are not really entrepreneurs. They take business as>>

Blog today, Cash Tomorrow.

While applying the same mindset to almost every other aspects of the Business. That is why more people believe they can make it with football betting than Affiliate Marketing. Meanwhile, They are dead wrong (except if you're using my slow but steady technique of football betting) and Affiliate marketing alone can make you a fortune only if you know how to go about it.

Super Affiliates handbook does so much justice to that and is showing me practical down to earth method of pulling your cash off the CashCart of Amazon, Clickbank and the rest.

The next wrong mindset of newbies is Online Business can be started for free. Hell No! If you need to harvest maize, you don't wait for it to just germinate by magic? You plant few seeds, water it, add fertilizer, weed it, pray on it and expect your harvest not the next morning but after a specific number of months depending on the species.

It is virtually the same with Online Businesses. You plant your cash, work on the method you are using, get traffic, monetise, email market, use solo ads, etc and expect to reap after specific number of days, Weeks, or months. Then comes your cash. No magic, No Mantra, No juju. Nothing except due process.

Learn! Don't be cajoled by "I MADE $4000 in a week". It is same as saying "I HARVESTED 500 TUBERS OF YAM IN 2 WEEKS". Yes, it's possible, yes people are making it but you should know that Harvesting takes little time compared to the previous processes. So stop jumping at every opportunity that attempts to deceive you with fast money. Yes money can be made fast on the internet but that would have taken both your time and your "seeds" not magic. I hope you've learnt something today. You can always contact me for advice and tutorials.

A word is enough for the wise. Reduce your stress, Invest today.

You can request for the SUPER AFFILIATE HANDBOOK today for #500 for those who think they are ready to invest but with no much cash. There is no use re inventing the wheel. Email me @ 2014oyed@gmail.com

See you on the other side.

(1) (Reply)

Are You As Frustrated As I Am About What’s Happening In The Nation? / Business Opportunity / Premier League Transfer Spending Hits £835m Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.