Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why People Won't Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why People Won't Make Money (483 Views)

Nine Things Successful People Won't Do / Magic Moneymakers Online; Why You Won't Make It / Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People Won't Make Money by fahren(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2012
A lot of people are not financially free today not because the jobs are not there or because the economy is in shambles. The real reason is the mindset and greed, for instance,we prefer the easy way out (I.e the get rich quick or over night syndrome). Due to this, a lot of people have been dupped of hard eraned money and live savings, many will still be. Imagine someone walking up to you and telling you all sort of bind blowing investment plans that x amount of cash will buy chemicals and paper to be used to double or print money and you fall for it, isn't it greed on your part that made you fall? The funny thing is, people attribute this to charm or some powers some where but this is clearly greed on the part of those been duped.there is a saying that show me a rich man and I will tell you his story, so there is a story to riches! but some want riches without the story, that's like going to the promised land without passing through the wilderness. Till date, people still initiate idieas on the internet, on the road, at work and even corperate places aimed at ripping unsuspecting people of their hard earned money.the painful aspect is people still fall for this crooks. How prepared we are to take a stand against this sharp practices is a question for another day. To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Realiable Partner / Nigerian Deadliest Crash In Decades Dents Industry Image / Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.