Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? (929 Views)

Naira Vs Dollar, Who Is To Be Blamed? / Hot Sales Promo In The Moon (over 300million Acres Sold Already) With Pic / (pictures Included) If You're To Pick,which One Would You Pick,just Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by cutegurl4u(f): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just came across this and decided to get your honest answers. Well as for me na the 300million ooooooooo. Oya over to you guys!

Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
1/300 of the money is more than enough to re-organise another wedding, go for honeymoon, give birth in any country of the world and train the children to university level.

chai!!

1 Like

Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Dygeasy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
bestestgirl: 1/300 of the money is more than enough to re-organise another wedding, go for honeymoon, give birth in any country of the world and train the children to university level.

chai!!
On top 1million naira? shocked

Your maths teacher no try at all tongue
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dygeasy: On top 1million naira? shocked

The picture attached says 300 million dollars! (thats 166 million naira for 1 million dollars)! your english teacher no try at all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by informative: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dygeasy: On top 1million naira? shocked

ur own gns teacher no try u cant comprehend cant u see dollarz
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Dygeasy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
informative: ur own gns teacher no try u cant comprehend cant u see dollarz
The thread subject says Naira cool
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Dygeasy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
informative: ur own gns teacher no try u cant comprehend cant u see dollarz
The thread title says NAIRA cool
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Suntemi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dygeasy: The thread subject says Naira cool

even if the thread says naira, it says "300" million naira.
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by cutegurl4u(f): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Okay guys let me rephrase the question. 300million dollars or your dream wedding? Lets also assume you contacted your spouse and he/she gives you a condition to choose between him/her or the cash! Hehehehe
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Phrankin(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
even if it is N300mils Naira, I will postpone the wedding 1 second to I Do, then use 5mills to organise another wedding and use 5mills to compensate my guests for inconveniences. Do the math and tell me the balance.
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Dygeasy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
sun_temi:

even if the thread says naira, it says "300" million naira.
1/300th of 300 Million Naira is?
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by walcolm(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'll definitely take the $300m...if the girl doesn't understand, it's her loss
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Excelboi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
This kind of decision is not even challenging at all. I will definitely go four the cash.
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
na d money oooooooo......Fuvk a dream wedding grin grin
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Karleb(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
I dey craze? angry angry

Na to call off the wedding sharp sharp.

Dream wedding ko, revelation wedding ni.
Mtttttsssshhhheeeeew

1 Like

Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by daryoor(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
picture me in aruba, jet sking with my new bitc.h

100 milli too much sef.

moderator!! whats topic doing in this section.

*...typing your sack letter*

1 Like

Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Raikishi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Which kain quessition be thisi wan? Anybody that shooses the wedding over money is a spirit or babalawo product! Even the bride go divorce you if you misbehave like that..... But to be honest!!! It depends on my current financial status, If I am balling seriously then the money can go and hug transformer.
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by Warlord3000(m): 5:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmm... And why is this thread on the fone section.?

Abeg do the needful.. MODS.......
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by iheanyi40(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Whch kind useless question b dis naa
Everybody will go 4 d money fuvk d wedding mehn
Re: 300million Naira Vs Your Dream Wedding....... Which Would You Pick? by cutegurl4u(f): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lol.... please don"t blame me ooooo. The banner just grab my attention and i had to see if people were like me and will jump after the offer<wink>.

Anyways, a friend sent me a link knowing i wanted an iPhone 5 (not ready to pay premium) of a place i can bid for it.
she got a Bulgari Perfume for men on auction @ N7500 as against N14000. Am asking the house if anyone else had placed a bid and won from them as well.

The link is http://www.zetashop.com.ng/auctions
i checked and the phone is on auction for N50, 000.

Please help your sista out and let me know.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Cure Rumour, Tenders Apology / I Can’t Forgive You! 42-year Old Mom Infected With HIV Tells BF Who Is Now In Ja / Good News! After 9 Years Of Marriage, TY Bello Gives Birth To Set Of Twins! –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.