Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode (1119 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by teskyg: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
FORMER Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, on Tuesday, said he stood by what he said about the All Progresives Congress (APC) and its leaders, especially General Mohammed Buhari, on allegations that they were Boko Haram sympathisers.

Fani-Kayode’s latest comments followed the APC’s spokesman, Alhaji Lai Mohammed’s response to the interview the former minister granted Channels TV on Monday, accusing Fani-Kayode of lying against the APC and its leaders.

Alhaji Mohammed had, on Monday, denied issuing any statement condemning the proscription of Boko Haram and challenged Fani-Kayode to produce such a statement if he was so sure the APC issued it and be prepared to tender such in court.
ADVERTISEMENT

But Fani-Kayode, reacting to Mohammed on Tuesday, dared the APC to go to court because he stood on all he said about the party and its leaders.

“I wish to make it clear that I stand by every single allegation and assertion that I made in the said interview and that I believe strongly that the APC comprises of at least a handful of Boko Haram sympathisers and questionable individuals who have at various times expressed a certain degree of support for Boko Haram.

“I would like to take this opportunity to state that I stand by every word that I said about General Muhammadu Buhari in the said interview and that his words and statements about Boko Haram and the agenda of those that believe in and support Boko Haram raise a lot of questions. These words were not in any way misconstrued or taken out of context in the said interview.

“I look forward to seeing them in court, where they can produce the evidence of where this so-called ‘deal’ was cut between myself and the Federal Government to ensure that ‘I do not go to jail.’

“Those that lack principle and the courage of their convictions and that have ended up changing parties as many times as they change their soiled underpants can be found in the APC more than anywhere else. This is self-evident. They are a cultic set of strange bedfellows who are lusting after power but who, by the grace of God, will never smell it.

“Finally, I would like to state clearly and categorically that the assertion and grave allegation that I have ‘cut a deal with the Federal Government’ concerning my case with the EFCC in order to ‘prevent me from going to jail’ is not only asinine, but it is also absurd. It is a lie from the pit of hell and it is a gratutious and slanderous insult on not only the Nigerian judiciary, the Federal Government and my good self, but also on the legal profession as a whole and all those that are involved in the case. The case has been in court for the past seven years and I can say clearly and categorically that no deals have been cut,” Fani-Kayode said.
Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by Lilimax(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
***Walks in and sit down quietly***
Waiting for the peace talk to begin undecidedembarassed
Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by koboko69: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mr kiss and tell, both a political and adutrous prostitute. When GEJ said BH were is brothers and sisters, and he couldnt send the army to wipe them off just like that, what did you say? When Jonathan admitted that BH is within his government, what did you say? When Jonathan said terrorism has come to stay and is a global phenomenon, what did you say? When the pdp chieftain vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for jonathan, what was your assertion.? ( the pdp e-roaches have always lied buhari said this, when they no a pdp chieftain actually said this.). FFK, the same America that Jonathan believes knows everything have said it again, BH is not from anti Jonathan or opposition. NA dashes thembweapons anyhow, i dont blame the soldiers though. I blame the thieves in ASO rock, and the very senior Officers. We all know its from the killer party PDP. Your deal will be short lived soon, then you will start running everywhere again.

3 Likes

Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by lakpalakpa: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Expired Political Prostitute!!

Like father like son.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by egift(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
1. Allegations without any shred of evidence, is just an attempt to smear the good name the Progressives.
2. If Jonathan and his supporters know those who are killing innocent Nigerians in their hundreds daily, and his doing nothing to bring them to justice, it simply means he is doing the killings or an accomplice to the killings.

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by doncaster(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
egift: 1. Allegations without any shred of evidence, is just an attempt to smear the good name the Progressives.
2. If Jonathan and his supporters know those who are killing innocent Nigerians in their hundreds daily, and his doing nothing to bring them to justice, it simply means he is doing the killings or an accomplice to the killings.
How far about Ekiti, is supporter of APC going to triumph? Opps the election has gone to the better rigger. My bad
Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by olatade(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Idiots like Femi Fani-Kayode and PDP who are quick at labelling Gen Buhari religion bigot, ethnic champion and Boko Haram apologist, will never tell us the length he went to repartrate Umaru Dikko his kinsman and a fellow Muslim from London as a "diplomatic luggage" to face corruption charges, while Alamesigha's state pardon is normal to them.
Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by luvinhubby(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Casting aspertions on Fani-Kayode will not help APC`s cause, they do not hate him as much as i do but if questions be asked and answered, certain comments made by APC as a party and some of it`s leaders on boko haram initially for political reasons tended to sympathise with them, especially Gen. Buhari`s comments. especially after the millitary onslaught, portrayed him as being sympathetic with boko haram and it`s members.
What do you expect the people to think of your organisation when you start crying `human rights` over govts proscription of a group that does not value huma lives.
Summary : APC played risky politics with boko haram, and it backfired on them.
Re: I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode by searay(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
I don't like the way APC is playing their opposition. It's like they are too hungry for my liking

(1) (Reply)

No Hope For Free And Fair Elections In An APC Led FG / BREAKING NEWS Ebola Patient, Dr. Adadevoh, Is Dead / Australian Negotiator Names Ihejirika, Sheriff As Sponsors Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.