Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama (1127 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by dekronik: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
I just downloaded and listened to a VOA Hausa report in which the reporter interviews the Legal Adviser to the Borno youth vigilante, popularly called Civilian JTF and another member of the group . The CJTF, who Shekau categorically mentioned in his latest video as his number one enemies have vowed to shed their last blood to defend their homeland.

EXCERPTS:
"People were told to flee Bama so as not to be caught in the crossfire".
- "Senator Zannah lied, Bama is not in the hands of boko haram"
- "we are the CJTF that Shekau talked about, I know your listening to us Shekau; we weill deal with you".
- "wallahi we are ready to fight to our very last breath to defend our land"
- "people of Borno should not panic but should assist us with logistic and means of transport to convey our members. And even if we can lay our hands on weapons, we will effectively deal with shekau.
- "boko haram members tried entering Bama but soldiers effectively reppeled them. We are not denying that there was an attack on bama, but the town is still contested and not with boko haram as widely reported.

The VOA reporte also interviewed a Bama resident who left Bama today(tuesday).

EXCERPTS:
- " as at when I left Bama, the Army barracks in Bama is fully with the Nigerian Army.
- " there are still many people in bama. Those who fled are mostly visitors and most especially people of Konduga LGA
- " all those media reports that boko haram have taken over bama are lies. I don't know why people are spreading such false news. I was around the vicinity of the barracks when the attack happened. BH boys had only little/minimal success".

m.voahausa.com/a/har-yanzu-sojoji-ke-rike-da-bama-/2436075.html

Well, I don't know why Shariareporters and BBC hausa are insisting bama is with BH even while fighting is ongoing at this very moment between govt. troops and BH. Injured soldiers have been evacuated and reinforments sent.

God dey. Goodluck to our gallant soldiers
NB: sorry for 2 threads of the same topic. Na ma fone hang.

4 Likes

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by meforyou1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
What exactly is the APC, and their media wing, Sahara Reporters, and their military wing, Boko Haram, trying to achieve?

1 Like

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by karlmax2: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
At the end of the day the truth would surely come out. And all those unpatriotic Nigerians that are rooting for boko haram because of their hate for one man would be identified and put to shame

4 Likes

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by eunisam: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
hahaha this cjtf wan carry catapute kill Goliath.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: hahaha this cjtf wan carry catapute kill Goliath.

Who says they are not being armed? Some of them have guns already. How do you think the NA will fight a 25000 strong Boko Haram army successfully if they don't arm some of the CJTF?
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by eunisam: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
tokunboh:

Who says they are not being armed? Some of them have guns already. How do you think the NA will fight a 25000 strong Boko Haram army successfully if they don't arm some of the CJTF?
is catapute not arms?
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nigeria shall defeat Boko Haram

God bleSs d Military

3 Likes

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Afroconnect: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kudos to the civilian JTF the stand every true blood will take nott sissies here,scared,already conceding victory to dumb almijiri,slaves of the Arabs.

Boko haram is a rag tag terrorist squad-even Isis as they are can not face any solid military in the world in a conventional war-they might make some little and short lived gains-but trust me the moments they start gathering together in a particular claiming "Caliphate" space is the begining of their end.

They won't last with this dumb movement cos it has no use and place in modern living.

Zombies and humans can not co-exist.

1 Like

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Afroconnect: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: is catapute not arms?

Too many kids these days on NL,everything is a joke to them...go watch some pinkie and the brain pls.

1 Like

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by eunisam: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Afroconnect:

Too many kids these days on NL,everything is a joke to them...go watch some pinkie and the brain pls.
so many adult here .everything seems unseriously serious.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by theassassin: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
karlmax2: At the end of the day the truth would surely come out. And all those unpatriotic Nigerians that are rooting for boko haram because of their hate for one man would be identified and put to shame

It shall be well with your generation yet unborn

God bless you.

APC is our problem but we will show them their place
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Ibnsultan01: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nig govt should arm and train these volunteers like in Ukraine/Iraq the are highly vital affect ops the can be drafted into d military
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by lilprinze: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kudos to the civilian JTF and our military who are risking their lives to defeat BH and to make this country peaceful.
I don't just want them to deal with Shekau I want them to torture,injure and kill the bastard slowly just like the way he has killed and tortured innocent civilians and soldiers in this country. He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 03, 2014
The aim of shariareporters s still confusing m, please can somebdy please explain shariareporters to me?

(1) (Reply)

Concerned Nigerians,let Us Come And Discuss Constructively / Buhary Vs Goodluck: My Humble And Honest Submission / Saudi Projects Big Deficit In 2015 On Oil Price Drop -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.