Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 (10292 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ascendo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014: lets meet here!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by yinkard4me(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
ascendo: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014: lets meet here!
have u been invited for test?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ascendo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Still waiting...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by tosynbolade(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2014
A friend called me this morning that people that applied for skill development have started receiving text messages for their test today..How true is that??

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ascendo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
tosynbolade: A friend called me this morning that people that applied for skill development have started receiving text messages for their test today..How true is that??
i applied, but no text yet. Lets keep hoping shaa...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by lexychuks(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
This thread is dry though. Wetin happen?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ascendo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
I applied too, no text yet... Maybe lets keep hoping that the invite will continue next week.
ascendo: i applied, but no text yet. Lets keep hoping shaa...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by cecejobs(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
ascendo: I applied too, no text yet... Maybe lets keep hoping that the invite will continue next week.
. @ danger, aw fa na? Na only you waka come?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ascendo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
lols...
cecejobs: . @ danger, aw fa na? Na only you waka come?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ufoms(f): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
I also applied 4 skills and development scheme and av writen a test lyk 3 wks ago...if by now dey ar still writin dat test dat means b4 dey will start callin 4 2nd stage..and eva since I wrote I heard dat same position people av bin comin to write test 4 dat same post...reali nt nice of dem....dey kip givin sm1 hope hmm
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by MohSarkee: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
We wrote the test for TPM officer at their Golden penny plant in Surulere on friday, 11th July in two batches(9am and 11:30am). The test questions were basically O'level mathematics. Honestly, they took us by surprise. None expected such. Also, we were told by the H.R officer who doubled as the invigilator that, they'll get back to us in two weeks..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Dolapowale: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
MohSarkee: We wrote the test for TPM officer at their Golden penny plant in Surulere on friday, 11th July in two batches(9am and 11:30am). The test questions were basically O'level mathematics. Honestly, they took us by surprise. None expected such. Also, we were told by the H.R officer who doubled as the invigilator that, they'll get back to us in two weeks..
How serious is this.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Our Written test for TPM Officer refers.

We regret to inform that you are not successful as you could not make our cut off point.

We appreciate your interest in our company and wish you success in your future endeavor.

Thanks

HR/Admin

this was the message a fellow that wrote the test last Thursday got on Tuesday (15/07/2014)
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Dfavouredone: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
MohSarkee: We wrote the test for TPM officer at their Golden penny plant in Surulere on friday, 11th July in two batches(9am and 11:30am). The test questions were basically O'level mathematics. Honestly, they took us by surprise. None expected such. Also, we were told by the H.R officer who doubled as the invigilator that, they'll get back to us in two weeks..

I guess the TPM is not thesame as FMN PLC. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME – PRODUCTION.

Or have they called for FMN PLC. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME – PRODUCTION too.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Dfavouredone: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
malcolmzee: Our Written test for TPM Officer refers.

We regret to inform that you are not successful as you could not make our cut off point.

We appreciate your interest in our company and wish you success in your future endeavor.

Thanks

HR/Admin

this was the message a fellow that wrote the test last Thursday got on Tuesday (15/07/2014)

I guess the TPM is not thesame as FMN PLC. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME – PRODUCTION.

Or have they written the test for FMN PLC. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME – PRODUCTION too.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by yomade007(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF
NIGERIA -
TAN
-PRESENTS
ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR,DO YOU
WANT TO
JOIN TAN ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER CAN
YOU
MOBILISE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR
HIGHER INSTITUTION? DO YOU HAVE ANY
EVIDENCE
OF YOUR MOBILIZATION
ABILITY DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE
TRANSFORMATION
AGENDA OF
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THIS IS
THE
OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING
FOR BECOME A ONE STAR TAN
AMBASSADOR
Follow this link to Join me: http://www.tan.org.ng/membership/register.php?id=22878 to be a member.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014
wrote materials management and was just invited for interview on 31
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by yinkard4me(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
faith2ogesco: wrote materials management and was just invited for interview on 31
dis SAHARA bros grin
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Romeozigs: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2014
for those invited for 31st interview,wen did u write ur test.was it on the 1st of july?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by lexychuks(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just got an invite for a second written test (TPM trainee position). Please who has any idea what to expect?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2014
yinkard4me:
dis SAHARA bros grin
Lol. boss how far Na.long tym.sahara fall ma hands so I Don switch
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Romeozigs: for those invited for 31st interview,wen did u write ur test.was it on the 1st of july?
was DAT WK of d sahara final interview stage
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by vany: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
How can one apply?. Please somebody help me with the link. Thank you
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2014
seems both TPM and SDS were finally contacted on fri
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by oremisussan: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
faith2ogesco: seems both TPM and SDS were finally contacted on fri
Speculation, right?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
@faith: are you sure with regards the TPM?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Mayiee: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
vany: How can one apply?. Please somebody help me with the link. Thank you

Yeah pls help with the link
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Blackchampion(m): 5:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Just received dis yesterday

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Mayiee: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Blackchampion: Just received dis yesterday

Can u please provide us with the link you applied through
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Blackchampion(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Mayiee:

Can u please provide us with the link you applied through
http://dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc/jobs.aspx

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Mayiee: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
any news with regards TPM?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Lost A Job Offer Of 650k Because Of Professional Qualification. / Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.