Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test (8875 Views)

Flour Mills Recruiting Assistant Manager / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by deejayutility(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]. Who else got this invite/text message, let us rub-mind together on how d process goin to be..............................................................Dear Candidate,

We refer to your application to Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC and hereby invite you for a Competency Based Test. Find details below:

Date:         Thursday, 23rd October, 2014
Time:         10.00am prompt
Venue:      2 Old Dock Road, Apapa Lagos.

Kindly come along with your writing materials, a passport photograph and a form of identification.

Acknowledge receipt and availability to this mail address.

Yours faithfully,
For: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc

Bintu Jimoh
HR Advisor

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by Romeozigs: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2014
wen did u get d mail n wot position did u apply for
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by Ololanla: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Okay. contunu........
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by zephyr4mac(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2014
I GOT THE MAIL TOO YESTERDAY.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE POSITION I APPLIED FOR.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by CaptJHMiller: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by showbiz4all27(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
I got same invitation too when checked my mailbox this morning. I can't recalled the last time I applied with them and the position applied for. please anyone to help on what competency based test format is gonna be cos it's certain it's going to be written test. and according to my research it is not gmat format.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by ilori1930(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
what's your discipline bro?
deejayutility:
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]. Who else got this invite/text message, let us rub-mind together on how d process goin to be..............................................................Dear Candidate,

We refer to your application to Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC and hereby invite you for a Competency Based Test. Find details below:

Time:         10.00am prompt

Kindly come along with your writing materials, a passport photograph and a form of identification.

Yours faithfully,

Bintu Jimoh
HR Advisor
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by showbiz4all27(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
ilori1930:

Mechanical engineering
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by vicwale: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
I got the mail to, but ddnt knw it's based on the test have written with them before or just on the new application. Am confused Dear Candidate,

Time:         11.00am prompt

Yours faithfully,

Bintu Jimoh
HR Advisor

I studied Mechanical Engineering. My test time is 11 on thur23
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by showbiz4all27(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2014
vicwale:
I got the mail to, but ddnt knw it's based on the test have written with them before or just on the new application. Am confused Dear Candidate,

Time:         11.00am prompt

Yours faithfully,

Bintu Jimoh
HR Advisor

I studied Mechanical Engineering. My test time is 11 on thur23

was it competency base test you wrote initially with them or an aptitude test?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by ilori1930(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2014
is there anyone who studied electrical engineering that also got an invite?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by waleomoniyi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilori1930:
Please house, this info will be helpful to me as well. Any EEE graduate invited should, please, signify
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by showbiz4all27(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
waleomoniyi:

Please house, this info will be helpful to me as well. Any EEE graduate invited should, please, signify

are you invited also as an electrical personnel? I don't know why nairalanders aren't turning up on this thread. I guess maybe few applicants are being invited.
but what seems to confused me is what do they mean by competency test?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by waleomoniyi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
showbiz4all27:

are you invited also as an electrical personnel? I don't know why nairalanders aren't turning up on this thread. I guess maybe few applicants are being invited.
but what seems to confused me is what do they mean by competency test?
I studied electrical engineering but didn't get an invite, so I was just wondering if it is just mechanical engineers that were invited
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by showbiz4all27(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
waleomoniyi:

I studied electrical engineering but didn't get an invite, so I was just wondering if it is just mechanical engineers that were invited

Alright bro. maybe you need to be patient as it may be batch by batch. even we the Mechanical doesn't really remember the post we applied for.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by deejayutility(m): 4:00am On Oct 20, 2014
ilori1930:
. Electrical
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by deejayutility(m): 4:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Romeozigs:
wen did u get d mail n wot position did u apply for
got d mail on friday and checkin tru my profil on FMN site, got 2knw dat ave applied 4 only two diff positions "Data Catalouger on 23rd of sept. '14 And Instrumentatn Technician on 12th oct '12
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by deejayutility(m): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2014
ilori1930:
. Yea studied elect/elect eng
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by deejayutility(m): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2014
waleomoniyi:

yes
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by waleomoniyi(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2014
deejayutility:
yes
Thanks for the response bro. God bless you!
I sent you a PM
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by waleomoniyi(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2014
showbiz4all27:

Alright bro. maybe you need to be patient as it may be batch by batch. even we the Mechanical doesn't really remember the post we applied for.
Okay bro, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by zephyr4mac(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
I got the invitation but I studied Electrical
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by waleomoniyi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
zephyr4mac:
I got the invitation but I studied Electrical
do you hold a bachelors degree or an HND? How many years experience do do you have? I am trying to phatom why I didnt get an invite... embarassed I may just gatecrash this test...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Got an invite also. Studied electrical electronic engineering. Applied 4 data Cataloguer. Someone with the description to the venue from ojota
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by deejayutility(m): 4:52am On Oct 23, 2014
royal42nz:
Got an invite also. Studied electrical electronic engineering. Applied 4 data Cataloguer. Someone with the description to the venue from ojota
enta Apapa wharf bus frm Oshodi nd stp @ d last b/stp, den take bike to flour mills.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2014
deejayutility:
enta Apapa wharf bus frm Oshodi nd stp @ d last b/stp, den take bike to flour mills.
Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by aydrees09: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Anything from FMN as regards Data Cataloguer ?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
That competency based test no b small matter o. one question: xplanation on thrust bearing, contactor, monitoring relay, and circuit breaker

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by aydrees09: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Was there too o , when shud we look forward to for reply ?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
me no dey xpect any reply o

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by aydrees09: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2014
royal42nz:
me no dey xpect any reply o

Bro. No dey think like dat ooo . This things are funny at tyms
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by vicwale: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good Evening Guys, has anyone hear anything from Floor Mills yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% / This Is An Insult To Graduates. What Da F.uck!!! / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.