Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81110 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
soloxxng:
U are welcome

Hope ur problem is solved
yeah. The only problem now is that i always see advert pop up on my screen. I don't know the app that's causing it. Thanks in advance.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
ev4real:
yeah. The only problem now is that i always see advert pop up on my screen. I don't know the app that's causing it. Thanks in advance.
download lucky patcher and thank me later. If u are an exposed installer fan... Download from exposed installer for beta results
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
soloxxng:
download lucky patcher and thank me later. If u are an exposed installer fan... Download from exposed installer for beta results
I have downloaded them, but I don't know what to do next. I deleted about 4apk files through exposed installer. I don't understand the lucky patcher. What should i do next ? Am a novice to android. Am really sorry for the disturbance.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2015
ev4real:
I have downloaded them, but I don't know what to do next. I deleted about 4apk files through exposed installer. I don't understand the lucky patcher. What should i do next ? Am a novice to android. Am really sorry for the disturbance.
download lucky patcher...
Mark in exposed installer and reboot ur fone...
Open LUCKY PATCHER and allow it to load packages
Grant root access if prompted
Go to TOOLBOX
Find and click BLOCK ADS
Just block ads on the phone
Exit the app and ur case is solved
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
soloxxng:
download lucky patcher...
Mark in exposed installer and reboot ur fone...
Open LUCKY PATCHER and allow it to load packages
Grant root access if prompted
Go to TOOLBOX
Find and click BLOCK ADS
Just block ads on the phone
Exit the app and ur case is solved
i cant see anywhere to mark inside the exposed installer. below is the snapped screen

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
ev4real:
i cant see anywhere to mark inside the exposed installer. below is the snapped screen
that's not exposed installer

This is

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
ev4real:
B4 I forget... If u are novice please don't try to over tweak ur phone... To avoid stories that touch. U can just download lucky patcher from Google play store and try blocking ads. It works though
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=soloxxng post=37264888] is this the lucky patcher?

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=ev4real post=37266133][/quote] do a Google search please

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2015
ev4real:

Do u have clockworkmod recovery installed?? I need a nandroid back of ur h7. My rom is having problems and I don't like any of those custom roms out there
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
soloxxng:

Do u have clockworkmod recovery installed?? I need a nandroid back of ur h7. My rom is having problems and I don't like any of those custom roms out there
i dont have it . i have being able to block the adds through lucky patcher. i really appreciate.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2015
soloxxng:
that's not exposed installer

This is
Which custom ROM is dx bro n iziit for H7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2015
willian10:

Which custom ROM is dx bro n iziit for H7
it's not a custom rom. It's my stock rom. I customised it. Can u help me with a new stock rom. I have this "process com.phone has stopped" whenever I wanna pick calls
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
soloxxng:
it's not a custom rom. It's my stock rom. I customised it. Can u help me with a new stock rom. I have this "process com.phone has stopped" whenever I wanna pick calls
What caused the com.phone stopped is dat u enabled an app under accessibility, kindly tell me how u did that status bar
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2015
willian10:

What caused the com.phone stopped is dat u enabled an app under accessibility, kindly tell me how u did that status bar
almost everything is off

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2015
willian10:

if u have root access then download and install exposed installer
If u are on telegram... Drop ur number I will share the app and put u tru
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
soloxxng:
if u have root access then download and install exposed installer
If u are on telegram... Drop ur number I will share the app and put u tru
...I'm not on telegram, dat number is for WhatsApp
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kene232: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
how can I make my contact to start working..since I installed d 5.0 ROM my phone book ain't showing.. pls help
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
kene232:
how can I make my contact to start working..since I installed d 5.0 ROM my phone book ain't showing.. pls help
hmm had same problem! Had to switch back to stock
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 5:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Goodmorning house , there are various viruses on my phone, after uninstalling some apps they will still come back. Please what should I do ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Mrluv(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
segvan:
PLS i also have dsame problem can u please help me with d backup file link of tecno h7 my mail is olatunjiolusegun@gmail.com
pls hep me with 10 digit of your imei
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Mrluv(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
soloxxng:

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Mrluv(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
ev4real:
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mrluv:
why do u need it if I may ask
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Mrluv(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
soloxxng:
why do u need it if I may ask
i need it for mb bonus pls hep me with the 10 digit
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Deluxe8000(m): 4:58am On Oct 22, 2015
pls how can i tweak my phone imei for bis ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by pedacon2: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Techno H7, user Pls can someone help ? I can't open attachment sent to my e-mail ,my phone always says "file not surported,download........" this started three months ago ,files that have open in the past refuse to open now.thanks
Kindly add this no to user watsapp grp.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by uiwilliams(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello All,

1. My tecno h7 can not make/send or recieve calls/text messages with my MTN SIM since today but still works properly with my Airtel on both SIM slots. I have reset factory settings like 5times today, it's not been much help.

I called Customer care thrice, said nothing's wrong with my SIM. Visited MTN office, my SIM was removed and inserted into another phone and it worked properly. Then another MTN SIM was inserted into my phone and that SIM couldn't also make/receive calls/Sms. MTN said the problem is with my phone.

2. Just yesterday, my phone started rebooting on its own saying "phone memory" low and I transferred apps to memory card; freed more than 300mb. Today I woke to discover I had only 11mb left. Even after restoring factory setting for 1 (above), the phone memory space keeps reducing with time (on it's own and I can' t find what's eating up the space); it's beginning to give me concerns.

Whats wrong and How do I fix these myself, pls?

Thanks already.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by uiwilliams(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
that's OKay...I fixed both problem already....I did not have to flash the phone or anything. Cheers.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2016
Goodevening house, please whenever am making calls on my H7 the calls will just be ending, sometimes after talking for about 2minutes the call will end, sometimes 30seconds. While sometimes 5minutes. Please what might be the possible cause ?
I anticipate you guys prompt response.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Yorubago(f): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Cool device...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
ev4real:
Goodevening house, please whenever am making calls on my H7 the calls will just be ending, sometimes after talking for about 2minutes the call will end, sometimes 30seconds. While sometimes 5minutes. Please what might be the possible cause ?
I anticipate you guys prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.