Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81200 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Thebrightest(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
please i heard that there is little
problem when scrolling content because the screen
would pick
up a swipe as a press. I heard it happens more
expecially when browsing and you want to scroll,
there is 6/10 chances that a link will be clicked.
Please is that true?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thebrightest: please i heard that there is little
problem when scrolling content because the screen
would pick
up a swipe as a press. I heard it happens more
expecially when browsing and you want to scroll,
there is 6/10 chances that a link will be clicked.
Please is that true?

That is way untrue, I haven't experienced anything even close to that, you could zoom in on what you browsing easily and zoom out, whatever you were told, from my view is false notion.

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Thebrightest(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hiroshize:

That is way untrue, I haven't experienced anything even close to that, you could zoom in on what you browsing easily and zoom out, whatever you were told, from my view is false notion.
ok, thanks a bunch.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by omawunmie85: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls h7 family,i got mine on saturday.i dnt really understand d framaroot stuff en cnt open d bbm.it keep saying(a blackberry ID wit dis username already exists.please provide a new username to continue)ve tried it severally but still d same,pls anyone in d house dat can help me?also wit all i nid to do to enjoy d fone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2014
omawunmie85: Pls h7 family,i got mine on saturday.i dnt really understand d framaroot stuff en cnt open d bbm.it keep saying(a blackberry ID wit dis username already exists.please provide a new username to continue)ve tried it severally but still d same,pls anyone in d house dat can help me?also wit all i nid to do to enjoy d fone

Wunmi, firstly, you need to make sure the BBM Id details are actually correct. Otherwise, create a new BBM ID

The framaroot, download the latest version, will provide the link shortly.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2014
omawunmie85:

Pls h7 family,i got mine on
saturday.i dnt really
understand d framaroot
stuff en cnt open d bbm.it
keep saying(a blackberry
ID wit dis username already exists.please
provide a new username
to continue)ve tried it
severally but still d
same,pls anyone in d house
dat can help me?also wit all i nid to do to enjoy d
fone
Good Morning, It's certain that someone else must have opened a Bbm Account on that phone And delet it's details. Even if you create a new account, it will still notify you with the same text. If you can Wipe the Bbm application or delet it, and download a new one, it will help. I don't use an android application so i don't really know how it works. But for that bbm, someone has already opened an account on it, that's why yours aint familiar to it. Thanks.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by omawunmie85: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Tnx bro,i wud be expecting it
Hiroshize:
Wunmi, firstly, you need to make sure the BBM Id details are actually correct. Otherwise, create a new BBM ID

The framaroot, download the latest version, will provide the link shortly.

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by omawunmie85: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Tnx sis,wud do dat
missberrypop5: Good Morning, It's certain that someone else must have opened a Bbm Account on that phone And delet it's details. Even if you create a new account, it will still notify you with the same text. If you can Wipe the Bbm application or delet it, and download a new one, it will help. I don't use an android application so i don't really know how it works. But for that bbm, someone has already opened an account on it, that's why yours aint familiar to it. Thanks.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
omawunmie85: Pls h7 family,i got mine on saturday.i dnt really understand d framaroot stuff en cnt open d bbm.it keep saying(a blackberry ID wit dis username already exists.please provide a new username to continue)ve tried it severally but still d same,pls anyone in d house dat can help me?also wit all i nid to do to enjoy d fone
all you need to do is to clear data by going to settings then app from the settings tab click on the bbm and scroll down to where you'll see clear data
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by omawunmie85: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Shud i click on clear data?tnx
Bigdocemo: all you need to do is to clear data by going to settings then app from the settings tab click on the bbm and scroll down to where you'll see clear data
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
omawunmie85: Shud i click on clear data?tnx

yes

framaroot :

http://www17.zippyshare.com/d/12274542/15501/Framaroot-1.9.3.apk

Install it, choose barahir then reboot your phone ( remove the battery and reinsert before reboot)
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by omawunmie85: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Tnx,en sorry for bothering u but i dnt even understand d fone again,d mobile network is always disconnecting en ve tried it tyms without numba
Hiroshize:

yes

framaroot :

http://www17.zippyshare.com/d/12274542/15501/Framaroot-1.9.3.apk

Install it, choose barahir then reboot your phone ( remove the battery and reinsert before reboot)
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2014
omawunmie85: Tnx,en sorry for bothering u but i dnt even understand d fone again,d mobile network is always disconnecting en ve tried it tyms without numba

hmmmm, try switching it to one network mode : like 2G only (GSM only ) or 3G only (WCDMA only) not GSM/WCDMA (automode).... Then it is advisable to use the best network in your area for internet.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Jmakinde246(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yh
omawunmie85: Shud i click on clear data?tnx
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Jmakinde246(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
omawunmie85: Tnx,en sorry for bothering u but i dnt even understand d fone again,d mobile network is always disconnecting en ve tried it tyms without numba
says my device is not vulnerable to exploit in framaroot... Is this version gonna work..........tecno h7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Jmakinde246(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
does it work on h7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Jmakinde246(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
How do I change backgrounds like file manager and setting on my h7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jmakinde246: How do I change backgrounds like file manager and setting on my h7

Op, calm down, ask your questions in a better structure, so we could help you appropriately.

So what were you saying again?..
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by santosslam: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Helo guys,i read somewhere h7 is upgradable to 4.4 kit kat,is dat true?

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by omawunmie85: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tnx for ur help,ve done dat but d fone is really giving me problem.i dnt knw if anybody can help here
Hiroshize:

hmmmm, try switching it to one network mode : like 2G only (GSM only ) or 3G only (WCDMA only) not GSM/WCDMA (automode).... Then it is advisable to use the best network in your area for internet.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
omawunmie85: Tnx for ur help,ve done dat but d fone is really giving me problem.i dnt knw if anybody can help here

hmmmmmmmm......
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Tecno P9 for sale + bold 5 ..both comes with carton with full accessories, super duper neat, and both are 3 months old & still under warranty
Call/whatsapp for negociation ;; 08185350069
Lagos resident only
Its the bold 5 that's reflecting on the tablet

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by bluemorg72: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
i just bot my h7 last week...really enjoying it cos i do use Airtel wtf....N200 monthly.. nd it works for the opera mini
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mikkyboy10: i just bot my h7 last week...really enjoying it cos i do use Airtel wtf....N200 monthly.. nd it works for the opera mini
How many mb were u given
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by W3xy1(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
I need CWM for tecno h7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by W3xy1(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Nelson11: got mine recently, d device is top notch i must admit
it cums wit a 5200mah power bank so no ba3 wahala
my power bank is taking millions of years to charge. Why is it like that.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2014
i don't know d actual mb...but its only for opera bbm Facebook nd whatsApp
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2014
but it works with airtel bis 1.5k for 2gig....thats wat i dey usr
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by sunnews: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2014
congratulation to whoever that bought tecno smartphone, as anybody ask why they stop producing their popular phantom A+ in less than a year, as for me am done with tecno phones. after about 9 month phantom a+ began to develop unusual charging problem, phone will show sign of charging when connected to power source but it actually not charging. in actual fact phantom a+ is a disappointment. Am a former tecno lover my exprience with a+ is not good enough, the phone has generic problem
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
go nd buy iPhone 6 den..dat ll b better...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.