Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81053 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
S

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
paulworld: S

niceee...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ss of fifa15 loading
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fifa15

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by santosslam: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
sunnews: congratulation to whoever that bought tecno smartphone, as anybody ask why they stop producing their popular phantom A+ in less than a year, as for me am done with tecno phones. after about 9 month phantom a+ began to develop unusual charging problem, phone will show sign of charging when connected to power source but it actually not charging. in actual fact phantom a+ is a disappointment. Am a former tecno lover my exprience with a+ is not good enough, the phone has generic problem

believe me,either ur charger or battery is bad,probably ur charger.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Emphasis(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
sunnews: congratulation to whoever that bought tecno smartphone, as anybody ask why they stop producing their popular phantom A+ in less than a year, as for me am done with tecno phones. after about 9 month phantom a+ began to develop unusual charging problem, phone will show sign of charging when connected to power source but it actually not charging. in actual fact phantom a+ is a disappointment. Am a former tecno lover my exprience with a+ is not good enough, the phone has generic problem

How many Phantom A+ have you seen in the same state to make such conclusion?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by sunnews: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
i was one of those promoting tecno phones in the past but now am wise. Go to phantom a+ thread on nairaland page 196 and above, the issue affecting a+ is more than changing battery or charger
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Emphasis(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
So is that why you're going about Running the product down? Which other tecno model has the same generic issues? cry
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by W3xy1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na WA for some people
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kelvo5861: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guys, is there no custom ROM for H7 yet? embarassed
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jorhney(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
where can I get d recovery IMG for this device?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
jorhney: where can I get d recovery IMG for this device?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjnpdnkj0ri68aq/Tecno%20H7%20recovery.zip?dl=0

unzip before you flash it
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by olasman0(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2014
yourfreedom vpn offers you fast
browsing
on etisalat network...contact me for
the free version then i can upgrade to premium version for you if you
like it
BBM: 7FF34E6A
pls note it's not for pc
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jorhney(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
please what's d GPU of h7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by victoor(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2014
@paul world how did u get that ios theme............................and how does fifa 15 play on this device.......it lags badly on phantom a+......................pls urgent reply
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Einstein114(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hiroshize:
What font application did you use to apply the font?
.... Having the same problem too.. Used I fonts but the problem still persists
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Einstein114(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ifonts and many other font packages have been tried on it but applying half... And the phone is rooted
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Mrluv(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
anybody dat want to sell tecno h7 ..if u stay in
apapa holla at me
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Einstein114: Ifonts and many other font packages have been tried on it but applying half... And the phone is rooted

Try and get the Cracked version of the Ifont(NO DONATION VERSION), it is supposed to work. Mine works all round smiley
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
paulworld: S

dude, that screenshot is for what?? Just an iPhone?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
please my H7 is already rooted but d font i am using is nt applyin full.it only apply on some part of the fone.how can i go abt it.
plz dos anybody has a link to download CWM shud please upload and explain how to go abt it,plzzzzz
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by youngflexkid: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
I just bought this phone this Even, can someone tell me the Complete Behaviour of the Power Bank when its been plugged to a power source and also I will like to be in the whatsapp group 07063025676 and I also need the Clockwokmod img file file, please am expecting you guys to welcome me smoothly! THANKS
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Antonee: please my H7 is already rooted but d font i am using is nt applyin full.it only apply on some part of the fone.how can i go abt it.
plz dos anybody has a link to download CWM shud please upload and explain how to go abt it,plzzzzz

Bros, check the previous pages, all you need is outlined there, plus the link to the recovery image.

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by youngflexkid: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Do we have a whats app group??
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2014
youngflexkid: Do we have a whats app group??

Nope
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2014
please friends i am stil havin issues wit applyin d font on my H7.it is not applying full and if i try to look for d cracked version,its only showin me donation version.does anyone has d link should plz upload it or if dia is a way out,please....help
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hiroshize:

Try and get the Cracked version of the Ifont(NO DONATION VERSION), it is supposed to work. Mine works all round smiley
plzzzzz broda if u hv d cracked version or d version u used can u plzzz upload it. because afta dowloadin d ifont if u want to download any of its font,it wil say downloadin fail dat i shud choose anoda download server.and i hv tried it but stil d same.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Antonee:
plzzzzz broda if u hv d cracked version or d version u used can u plzzz upload it. because afta dowloadin d ifont if u want to download any of its font,it wil say downloadin fail dat i shud choose anoda download server.and i hv tried it but stil d same.

Okay... I downloaded mine from a torrent site though (kickass.to).. Lemme upload it here...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by youngflexkid: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
cryhow do I change this h7 lock screen wallpaper!!!!!! cryhow do I change this h7 lock screen wallpaper!!!!!!
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hiroshize:

Okay... I downloaded mine from a torrent site though (kickass.to).. Lemme upload it here...
tenkz so much.wil be so glad...and plzzz which luncher are u using?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
youngflexkid: cryhow do I change this h7 lock screen wallpaper!!!!!! cryhow do I change this h7 lock screen wallpaper!!!!!!
You could use a launcher or get gravity box to help you tweak to your taste
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Antonee:
tenkz so much.wil be so glad...and plzzz which luncher are u using?

I use next launcher 3D shell... If you check previous pages, you'd see the list of launchers and screen screenshots...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.