Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks (14642 Views)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) / Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thank God there was no casualty.
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
bykebyke:
Please who died?? undecided
No-one died
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by hensben(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
the problem in nigeria right from onset is from the federal government, their incompetency dey ooozz like shiit
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by baby124: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why are police still living in barracks? They need to raise their salary and give them favorable loans to use to get their own houses. The government should at least do this for people who risk their lives for the country. It is not their fault sha. Our police behave like they dont deserve to be treated like humans. The only people that should have barracks are the armed forces. For easy deployment and organization when needed.

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by IAMBREEZY: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
DAFUQ
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by gbaskiboy: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ebynwa5: is a pity, may there soul rip. amen
u sure say you read d story at all? But wait must u comment
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by mainheart(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
sammy.young:
POLICE!!!...........i dont fcukin CARE
who knows tomorrow
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by skyface00(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
1st 2 comment attitude blind u totally u didnt remember 2 check d pic , maybe u should get urself a beta.

Topic:
Barracks d worst place 2 live in here in my g8t Nigeria, dirty and full with crimal within

yorke1: where are pictures na!
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Rastamann: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
How many of the police barracks stand well well before? All of the police barracks wey I no na im don old wit no maintenance ready to collapse at anytime!
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by NewsINigeria(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
OMG

Delta bursary fraud whistleblower, Ambrose Ezenweani, granted bail >>>> http://www..com/delta-bursary-fraud-whistleblower/
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is another result of contract diversion which leads to use of substandard products and methods for the house construction. if the disaster is due to human incompetence then the necessary prosecution and conviction should be done.
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Willdidi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ebynwa5: is a pity, may there soul rip. amen
Them say no body die u still dey say RIP, to who na? D building abi d ppl make u wish say die?
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Joel3(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Does this mean that it's only NEMA that is responding to emergency in this country.
I can see NEMA all ever the news on emergencies
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by japhmanuel: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Again??!!?
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by jkendy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
blog_expert12: rip to the dead

remember to check www.supergists.com for entertainment gists
In your rush to make front page, you forgot to read even a sentence from the story........
Are you an agent of doom?
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by 735i(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Long term effects of the bomb blast at the military barracks at Ikeja in January 2002. Many buildings were shaken to their foundations.
The then governor of the state later came on national t.v to say the bombs were in a explosive mood. undecided
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Did she say 20k is deducted monthly from the dad's salary?
Jeez!
Shakes my head in bewilderment.
It seems like it will actually take forever for this country to rise to the level of it's mates.
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by yorke1: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Okuda:
^^^how would you see it when you posted before the op submitted his thread?

You are pained because i commented before you.
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by yorke1: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
skyface00: 1st 2 comment attitude blind u totally u didnt remember 2 check d pic , maybe u should get urself a beta.

Topic:
Barracks d worst place 2 live in here in my g8t Nigeria, dirty and full with crimal within

You are pained as well.

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by seydam21(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
oluwa gbawa ooo...hop no death body recorded
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by cpapa: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
blog_expert12: rip to the dead

Dats hw people fail exams I knw u dnt read d story b4 u made ur comment just because u want to advertise ur blog

remember to check www.supergists.com for entertainment gists
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by mickyarams: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just look at the state of that building. I can just imagine the commissioner of police in his mansion. I don't know what we have done to deserve all these hopeless leaders in this country
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by jookco(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dhanew: mtchw.. Real shame
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Okuda(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
yorke1:

You are pained because i commented before you.

Lmao..That is not even on the list that is not on the list of my priorities. I totally and honestly careless.
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Hardeytohlar(f): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
tnk God no life is lost
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by seunlayi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
bykebyke:
Please who died?? undecided

people died here
https://www.nairaland.com/1791324/15-death-after-saturday-downpour

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by gbaskiboy: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
eko no spoil[b][/b] grin
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by experimentist: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Police is your friend.. Police barrack is your house.
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by sarutobie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
the nigerian problem, the 'quick fix' mentality. Buy grade 42.5 cement for concrete castings, beams and pillars, the nigerian man will say "NO e better say I buy grade 32 cement, afterall na the same cement dem be jor, we don dey use am since and nothing don happen.leave this people jor cement na cement"....10 years later the house collapses and everbody starts accusing the government.
Re: Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Okuda:
^^^how would you see it when you posted before the op submitted his thread?

How did that happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) / Hoodlums Disrupt Tradermoni Scheme In Ilorin / Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.