Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro (3181 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by LagosBoi2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Arrest them and drag them to court or shut you wattery mouth

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by brownlord: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
berem: I am not sure that twitter handle belongs to Musiliu Obanikoro. He wouldn't dare say such a thing. I am very sure it is a Internet/Nairaland PDP e-rat who impersonated the Minister to tweet that careless and baseless statement.

If PDP e-rats can clone and impersonate monikers belonging to APC supporters on nairaland,they can also do the same to twitter handles to cause confusion.

First sensible comment from berem since I joined nairaland, could it be as a result of the nairaland blast? I'm just surprise.
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by Sirniyeh(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
All you should understand is that, PDP has concluded the plan to use Obanikoro as their PDP Governorship Flag bearer. From the pit of his cluelessness, he thought demoralising Tinubu will make him woo the heart of lagosians. Thats stup.idity!

There are some educated illiterates leading us in this country. KORO's statement proves him to be one of them.

Politic, a dirty game.....if KORO fails to provide evidence, he should be jailed

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by aresa: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just imagine US defense secretary saying the republicans or democrats are backers and sponsors of terrorists just because of criticism from the opposition.

I don't even see Chuck Hagel running around with military men from one political rally to the next spewing rubbish while the country is still looking for hundreds of missing school girls.

This unprofessional motor park thug and pathetic man is a sad reflection of his boss and the kind of tactless dingbats running and ruining Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by Ayorh4you(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
mogentle: Some statements can put some people into eternal problems.
So, this dullard does not know he is implicating himself?
Hexagonal peg in square hole.
Pathetic!!!

NA LIKE THIS YOU DULL REACH?
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
IF BUHARI WERE ARREST TODAY PEOPLES WILL SHOUT THAT OPPOSITION LEADER WERE AREST AND GEJ WILL CALL A DICTATOR
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by dridowu: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
ROYALD:

Why you pretending ,kai dont you know alhaji Muhamed Buari,alhaji Atiku Aburbaka,alhaji Kaita,alhaji Nyako,alhaji Kwankwaso,etc
Am i Obanikoro ? I guess Obanikoro is afraid of Tinubu friends that is why he cannot mention names
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by youngmonie: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: IF BUHARI WERE ARREST TODAY PEOPLES WILL SHOUT THAT OPPOSITION LEADER WERE AREST AND GEJ WILL CALL A DICTATOR

Bruv its one of two thing: Its either they have no proof of which they shout shut up and work, or GEJ his holding his cards to his chest which would make a a very selfish and pathetic individual for him to watch nigerians die everyday all because of political gains. IF they have any proof they should arrest him we are nigerians people would just shout and shout 2 wks it will die down and they man would be in the docks

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad people everywhere , even in the presidency

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by Marotzke(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
aresa: Just imagine US defense secretary saying the republicans or democrats are backers and sponsors of terrorists just because of criticism from the opposition.

I don't even see Chuck Hagel running around with military men from one political rally to the next spewing rubbish while the country is still looking for hundreds of missing school girls.

This unprofessional motor park thug and pathetic man is a sad reflection of his boss and the kind of tactless dingbats running and ruining Nigeria.
Now this one takes it overboard. Chuck Hagel? I was under the impression you guys are having a healthy chuckle, but it seems you have taken the matter beyond joke.

Please for the records, Nigeria 's minister for Defence is General Aliyu Gusau. Musiliu Obanikoro is Nigeria ' minister of State for Defence; more like an assistant minister not Deputy or alternate minister.

His job schedule might involve but not limited to barracks rehabilitation, soldiers re settlement and pensions. Diss President Jonathan for all I care, but don't mis inform your self or dwell in blissful ignorance.
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by mogentle(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: IF BUHARI WERE ARREST TODAY PEOPLES WILL SHOUT THAT OPPOSITION LEADER WERE AREST AND GEJ WILL CALL A DICTATOR

Kindergarten on rampage.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by egbaguy: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
av never a minister of state overshadowing the oga minister. General aliyu gusau,are u a figure head?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by 500GPA: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
MUSILIU OBANIKORO, A MINISTER TO FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOODLUCK.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by aresa: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Marotzke: Now this one takes it overboard. Chuck Hagel? I was under the impression you guys are having a healthy chuckle, but it seems you have taken the matter beyond joke.

Please for the records, Nigeria 's minister for Defence is General Aliyu Gusau. Musiliu Obanikoro is Nigeria ' minister of State for Defence; more like an assistant minister not Deputy or alternate minister.

His job schedule might involve but not limited to barracks rehabilitation, soldiers re settlement and pensions. Diss President Jonathan for all I care, but don't mis inform your self or dwell in blissful ignorance.

Who is Nigeria's defence minister and was he running around the country to political rallies with soldiers, harassing Nigerians, restricting their rights and movement what you mean by barracks rehabilitation, resettlement and pensions?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by yemmight(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2014
ojimbo: SAY IT BOLD WITH ALL YOUR MIND. LET GOD JUDJE THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM

Mumu.
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by Marotzke(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2014
aresa:

Who is Nigeria's defence minister and was he running around the country to political rallies with soldiers, harassing Nigerians, restricting their rights and movement what you mean by barracks rehabilitation, resettlement and pensions?
If you can properly edit your post, I might proffer some explanation. Obviously you either don't reside in Nigeria or you are ignorant of the hierarchy, modus operandi and command structure of Nigeria's Defence ministry. what ever you do, drop that Pentagon, Chuck Hagel stuff. You are not impressing anyone. last note no single Nigerian soldier is deployed from the barracks, without a written consent from the commander in chief.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by abu12: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Obanikoro has always accused tinubu of buying most properties in lagos, obanikoro need from fg to buy his own. They should leave him as minister of defence because that is where money is now, apart from petroleum ministry. He a lot of money to fight tinubu, fg need to pump money to him and bode george Bahakaba
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by aresa: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Marotzke: If you can properly edit your post, I might proffer some explanation. Obviously you either don't reside in Nigeria or you are ignorant of the hierarchy, modus operandi and command structure of Nigeria's Defence ministry. what ever you do, drop that Pentagon, Chuck Hagel stuff. You are not impressing anyone. last note no single Nigerian soldier is deployed from the barracks, without a written consent from the commander in chief.

I don't have to edit anything because my post addressed your specific comment about the Nigeria's defense minster and his duties. Yours was a silly move just to dodge around and over your ignorance.

Either junior or senior, he's still Nigeria's defense minister.

1. You said he's not the defense minister so please tell us, who is Nigeria's defense minister?

2. You insinuated that he handles barracks rehabilitation, soldiers re settlement and pensions. So if these are his responsibilities and job description, so please tell us why he the only news we get about this defense minister remains political errands from one political rally to the next with soldiers, going to construction sites in Lagos with soldiers to disrupt state and construction activities.

Is this what mean by barracks rehabilitation, soldiers re settlement and pensions?

3. Cut and paste his official duties and jib description as a defense minister.

4. Chuck Hagle or not, no sane public official in any sane and lawful society runs from one political rally to the next with military men to engage in civil activities, to harass and deny citizens their rights, to disrupt state activities at construction sites when in fact the military's primary and only responsibility is to defend and protect us from external aggression.

5. So, he acted on the president's order and consent when he went to Lagos with soldiers to stop housing construction on state property?

6. So, he was acting on the president's order and consent when he run political errands, deny citizens their rights and gyrate from one political rally to the next with military men in tow?

You don't have to tell us, we know where this lap dog and errand boy gets his orders from.

7. Is this thoughtless, ignorant and absurd military hierarchy, modus operandi and command structure of Nigeria's Defense ministry you are talking about?

8. And the troops he oppresses Nigerians with came from where if not the barracks?

He plucks them from the moon?

Btw, please don't bore me with your incoherent and bungling explanations, I've had enough of your moronic and elementary nonsense...
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by 7lives: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
yemmight: Obanikoro should just be ashamed of himself. The unfortunate thing about black people is we dont have any shame at all. He was appointed State Defence Minister for the Elections in South-West. The forces Obanikoro took to Ekiti alone will be enough to stop the killings in some parts of the North. While he was busy harrasing some prospective voters with the forces in Ekiti, Boko Harams were busy slaughtering innocent souls in the North. Koro, just enjoy the power while it last, Almighty God in Heaven has not slept for once. He will eventually judge you according to your excesses. I just pray It should not be long.
Obanikoro is another rat in the corridor of power, he should have been made the minister of information so that he can heat up the polity very well.
Ebenezer babatope who made himself a willing tool in the hands of Abacha and made a lot of enemies for himself among his people, where is Babatope today?.
Musiliu Obanikoro carry go, you are on the road to perdition and nothing shall by no means stop you.
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by tit(f): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
TINUBU IS A BOKO HARAM SPONSOR!
He happy every time a bomb go off and kill Nigerians.
He smile and he say : Jonathan is clueless!
Then he sign cheque and wait for the next bomb to scatter people!
Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by cKaiser: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Obanikoro the same man who killed Funsho Williams.

The man who was imposed by Abuja after Funsho WIlliams widow defeated him in party primaries.

The man with no profession or who can tell us what was Koro's profession outside politics?

Fashola is a Lawyer, Tinubu an Accountant, OBJ a soldier whats Koros job? Thuggery

Only an irresponsible govt would make Koro their minister and governorship candidate

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 50 US/CANADA BASED NIGERIANS - Nvslisted / Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? / But Is Jimi Agbaje An Igbo Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.