Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku (4653 Views)

"Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo / PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr / Serving PDP Commissioners Defect To APC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by lawflec(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Former Nigerian minister of information Labaran
Maku, yesterday apologized to Nigerians in
general and people of Nasarawa state for his
participation in the government runs by Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP as a minister), the party
which he said created insurgents that have
been killing people all over the country.
Maku who made this known while addressing
his supporters at a campaign tour of Akwanga
Local Government Area of Nasarawa State,
apologized to his people for participating in
government that β€œis using insurgency to kill
them.
β€œI regret working for this government, a
government that is sponsoring some disgruntled
elements to kill her people because of politics.
All the killing taking place in Nigeria is a product
of this government.”
Maku, who is now the governorship candidate of
All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the
coming election in Nasarawa State, emphasized
that Boko Haram insurgency is a product of the
PDP government.
He however, pledged to develop the state and
to provide jobs to millions of unemployed
people in the state.
He promised to do everything possible to
discourage crime in the state. http://thecitizenng.com/headline-2/i-regret-serving-pdp-government-that-created-boko-haram-because-of-politics-says-maku/#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by eleko1: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin cool BOKO HARAM IS PDP,PDP IS BOKO HARAM.A man exposed the evil going on in the USELESS PDP party,he was kicked out and killed by(PDP)SAMBO from medina(sebi the goat talk so. A foreigner we have as VP undecided sad angry ) PDP.... NEST OF KILLERS. Patiently waiting to MARCH BUHARI TO ASO ROCK wink cool. NB, malam, U berra becareful of ur fellow Namadina Sambobo angry the killer cow

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by lyntiffany(f): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Another COW on the lose.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by idealsico(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Politics turning men to animals in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by clevvermind(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
Another COW on the lose.
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Mubarack44(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Mar 1 V
Mar 2 O
Mar 3 T
Mar 4 E

Mar 5 F
Mar 6 O
Mar 7 R

Mar 8 B
Mar 9 A
Mar 10 B
Mar 11 A

Mar 12 B
Mar 13 U
Mar 14 H
Mar 15 A
Mar 16 R
Mar 17 I

Mar 18 A
Mar 19 N
Mar 20 D

Mar 21 O
Mar 22 S
Mar 23 I
Mar 24 B
Mar 25 A
Mar 26 N
Mar 27 J
Mar 28 O

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by clevvermind(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2015
idealsico:
Politics turning men to animals in Nigeria.
grin Something must be wrong with apc.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by ascaris(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2015
I pitty some of us here fighting each other because of these useless Homo sapiens called politicians.
Hear Maku of Yesterday. Hehehe.... Wonders they say shall never end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Sparrow13: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
And so the blame game continue
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by giantstrides(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
We knew that all along, but you are a useless human being and a muderer to have the guts to go beg for votes from them. Has this guy ever heard of collective responsibility

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by CyberWolf: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
These are one of the people destroying GEJs administration but thank God we are weeding them out one by one..
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by alaoeri: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
Another COW on the lose.
Maku is now a cow but when he was busy licking GEJ's a$$ he is not?
Wonder how politicians change their stance, Maku off all ppl that can kill because of Jona has now turn to accuse his administration for sponsoring insurgents, shocked, the truth gradually revealing, one day the late Azzazi will be vindicated.

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by HURUCHI(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
Another COW on the lose.

grin
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by eleko1: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
ALAOERI,no tanda there they view,come out and see the evil of irresponsible/inept,blood sucker PDP angry

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by pring: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Wonders of Nigeria
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by dre11(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
I though GEJ says Boko haram where in his cabinet and he knows them....... Why hasn't he pin point them and get them arrested for prosecution.

This show that he has being playing politics with peoples life if he hasn't done that

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by drake2(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
Another COW on the lose.

lol. could not resist viewing your profile. AkwaIbom Ado ok. Spent almost 1.6 years there and the beautiful memories linger on.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Lexxybooy(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
Front page please..... This is the truth, when Nigerians will leave the real issue and be chasing shadows around.

It's been happening, where government creates terrorists groups to distract d nation. Una never watch NIKITA ni!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Osama10(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
When he was eating the money he did not remember this?

Bunch of thieves and liars who are so selfish. angry

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by hakunamatata1: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2015
as if we never knew? its too late to start cryinng now. u were part of. that BH govt & guilty as well. so, pocket ur apology.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Djicemob: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2015
....And that is the story of how Maku transformed to a progressive saint grin Atiku,Amaechi etc Also went tru this process.

People shine your eyes on these agents of change o.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by matthew41(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Mubarack44:
Mar 1 V
Mar 2 O
Mar 3 T
Mar 4 E

Mar 5 F
Mar 6 O
Mar 7 R

Mar 8 B
Mar 9 A
Mar 10 B
Mar 11 A

Mar 12 B
Mar 13 U
Mar 14 H
Mar 15 A
Mar 16 R
Mar 17 I

Mar 18 A
Mar 19 N
Mar 20 D

Mar 21 O
Mar 22 S
Mar 23 I
Mar 24 B
Mar 25 A
Mar 26 N
Mar 27 J
Mar 28 O
Nice concept man
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
We know PDP is behind bokoharam

that explains the trillions pump into fighting them annually

useless people
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by rubii09: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Politics in this country is a Joke
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by dridowu: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2015
I careless about pdp or apga, i care only about #SaiBuhari
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by vedaxcool(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2015
is this true? if he truly regrets he should petition the icj for further investigations.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by MarvelJ: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Who the Bleep is this one telling? whats with all the fucking stale news? abeg[b] Lie[/b]baran maku, we re on certificate saga now. try to keep up. fucking goat prick!!!

sai Buhari
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by kay1one2(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Boko haram are wahabis and salafis; a sect of the rot called islam! They get support from fifth columnists in the nigerian army! The present government has due to incompetence allowed it foster but that doesn't rid it of its origins!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by lawflec(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Think the needful should be done urgently... FRONT PAGE.... OUR FOR MY NLS CLASS.... Don't give the hood about hypocritic politicians.... Like for almighty Uniben.....

SAIUNIBEN

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by lawflec(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Think the needful should be done urgently... FRONT PAGE.... OUT FOR MY NLS CLASS.... Don't give the hood about hypocritic politicians.... Like for almighty Uniben.....

SAIUNIBEN
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by zubby29(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2015
gen azazi said it,he was kicked out,now maku.dis are strong PDP members,yet some folks dat have bin blinded by religion and tribe will blame apc or gmb for d problems goin on d country,Nigerians wnt CHANGE AND CHANGE WILL SHALL GET

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by annibro(f): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Mubarack44:
Mar 1 V
Mar 2 O
Mar 3 T
Mar 4 E

Mar 5 F
Mar 6 O
Mar 7 R

Mar 8 B
Mar 9 A
Mar 10 B
Mar 11 A

Mar 12 B
Mar 13 U
Mar 14 H
Mar 15 A
Mar 16 R
Mar 17 I

Mar 18 A
Mar 19 N
Mar 20 D

Mar 21 O
Mar 22 S
Mar 23 I
Mar 24 B
Mar 25 A
Mar 26 N
Mar 27 J
Mar 28 O

Menh! U go School. Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! / Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria / Photos From Governor Rotimi Akeredolu's Daughter's Wedding In Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.