Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other (4424 Views)

Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland / Solomon Dalung's Nomination, Lots Of Love From Core Northerners. / A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Gclan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
A thread of this nature was trending before the infamous attack on NairaLand, so let us continue from where we stop.
For your privacy, you most not use your real name
No insult from anybody please.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Gclan(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Name : Paul Danjuma
Tribe : Gbagyi
State : Kaduna living in Abuja
Religion : Christian
Party : P.D.P

8 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Sheenor: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
am from west buh school and live in Croc City Kaduna state to be precise.......Love the state like madt.............after Kaduna, Jos Is another state i adore.....anyways, croc city pple whats poppin naaah??

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Gclan(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Sheenor you're welcome, how about yesternight's bomb blast was it near your area
Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Sheenor: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gclan: @Sheenor you're welcome, how about yesternight's bomb blast was it near your area
yea mehn, not dat far from my family house......make God dey help us far

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Ezemust: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gamu gaku.dan zuru ke magana

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by coldgate(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Proudly Kada united. Ninzam.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Sheenor: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
coldgate: Proudly Kada united. Ninzam.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by jieta: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
any body from tarabba state, quote me let's relate
Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Hadone(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Name : Malam Muhammad
Tribe : Hausa/Fulani
State : Katsina for real

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Gclan(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2014
coldgate: Proudly Kada united. Ninzam.
is the real spealing Ninzom or Ninzam
Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Gclan(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Where are the veteran NL Northerners, the likes of Berem, shameex, Fulaman and co, or have the NL attack taken a toll of them ?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2014
name - Victor ochei
tribe - Tiv
state -benue living in Abuja
Religion -Christian
party -pdp

12 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Enkaynwa(f): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2014
I have spent all my life in the north. Infact i dont think i have stayed more than three months outside the north.
Na geishe ku!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Anasko(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2014
Anas Suleiman
Great Hausa
Kaduna state

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by christejames(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
I was born and brought up in the north, precisely Benue. Currently schooling in the east. I LOVE NORTH so much!!!

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Hadone(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Anasko: Anas Suleiman
Great Hausa
Kaduna state
Reminds me of a childhood friend Anas. We jokingly called him DAN-ANASKO MAYEN GAFIYA. Ha ha ha...
Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Kanwulia: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
THE MOST PEACEFUL AND POLISHED ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA.
I welcome you! kiss

*I nor fit date or marry una sha o. . . sorry. . . UNA TOO BORRRING FOR MOI. . . . . I like to drink my GREY GOOSE AND GO TO CLUB WITHOUT DISTURBANCE! So, If you BOKO HARAM MOI. . . I KILLY YOU!* Period!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Gclan(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: THE MOST PEACEFUL AND POLISHED ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA.
I welcome you! kiss

*I nor fit date or marry una sha o. . . sorry. . . UNA TOO BORRRING FOR MOI. . . . . I like to drink my GREY GOOSE AND GO TO CLUB WITHOUT DISTURBANCE! So, If you BOKO HARAM MOI. . . I KILLY YOU!* Period!!! kiss
what's this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by ChrisOD: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hadone: Name : Malam Muhammad

Which tribe is Hausa/Fulani?

How did you do the tribal mixing

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Kanwulia: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Gclan: what's this one saying ?

If you are not from the NORTH. . .PLEASE SHATTAP! kiss
NORTHERNES ARE NOT RUDE AND UNCOUTH ANIMALS LIKE YOUR ILK! kiss
Especially on the www! kiss

Danjuma my azzze!
Please, take this ya fake thread to the CULTURE SECTION OF NL.
Who cares if you are from SAMBISA FOREST OR CHIBOK?
Rubbbbbbbbbbbish!

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Gclan(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

If you are not from the NORTH. . .PLEASE SHATTAP! kiss
NORTHERNES ARE NOT RUDE AND UNCOUTH ANIMALS LIKE YOUR ILK! kiss
Especially on the www! kiss

Danjuma my azzze!
Please, take this ya fake thread to the CULTURE SECTION OF NL.
Who cares if you are from SAMBISA FOREST OR CHIBOK?
Rubbbbbbbbbbbish!
many are sick few are hospitalize

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Kanwulia: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Gclan: many are sick few are hospitalize

Indeed!

Abeg chop ya useless thread. kiss

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Anasko(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hadone:
Reminds me of a childhood friend Anas. We jokingly called him DAN-ANASKO MAYEN GAFIYA. Ha ha ha...
lollz

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Sheenor: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: THE MOST PEACEFUL AND POLISHED ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA.
I welcome you! kiss

hilarious post so far. lolx..........
Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hadone: Name : Malam Muhammad
Hausa na Hausa. Fulani na Fulani. Hausa Fulani na for wuruwuru. You be Hausa. Be proud of it. Only Hausa people say Hausa Fulani to attach. Say you are Hausa and be proud of it.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

Which tribe is Hausa/Fulani?

How did you do the tribal mixing
Fulani man will say straight up he is Fulani. It is only when Hausas with inferiority complex want to attach to their Fulani lords that they claim Hausa Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by hakanai(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2014
I hail una brothers and sisters from the north. May the good Lord protect and bless you all !!!!

@ the haters out there spewing crap already on a forum that has nothing to do with them i say carry on until you find your peace!!!!

@Gclan cool thing you started the post again, thumbs up!!!
Looking forward to greater things.We share alot in common and i think its time, its time to take the north away from the past and bring it to light. its time to take what belongs to the future from the past!!!!
Again i am proudly northern and i love the north and all her people. We shall over come the challenges before us and we shall do this because i know that no condition is permanent and all will come to past.Above all God/Allah will not forsake his people. Also when calamity befalls a people i think is time to see and look with in to make amends for a better tomorrow than live in denial or inaction. We need to be proactive. We need to learn from our mistakes and be better. All that happens begs of us to look beyond and forge ahead as a people with a vision and good foresight.
Lets keep in prayers, remain vigilant and united to towards a progressive agenda !!!! Please keep praying for peace to prevail and work for peace where ever in your little way. No man is an Island. We have lived better days. it was done before and shall be done again.

May God/Allah have mercy on the people who have lost there life in crisis,the insurgencies and other reasons. May God/Allah have mercy & grant them peace. For the families ,God/Allah give them the fortitude to bear the loss. May the injured victims in hospitals and other places find health. May God/Allah reunite the families that are torn apart due to insurgencies and crisis in various areas. Amin/Amen (whatever you pray in )

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by gowaga68: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
jieta: any body from tarabba state, quote me let's relate
Dantakum here!
Name: Aliyu Sutah
Sate:Taraba
Tribe: Hausa
Political party: Independent
What else?? Ki lo ku?
Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by jieta: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2014
gowaga68:
Dantakum here!
Name: Aliyu Sutah
Sate:Taraba
Tribe: Hausa
Political party: Independent
What else?? Ki lo ku?
dan anacha, gassol local government

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by gowaga68: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2014
jieta: dan anacha, gassol local government
never been there before but was close sometimes ago.
What tribe are you and what other dialect do you understand?
Re: Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other by jieta: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2014
gowaga68:
never been there before but was close sometimes ago.
What tribe are you and what other dialect do you understand?
am from delta state, 've been living in dan anacha for more than twenty years now so am some how an indigen of taraba state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland / THREAD:::: What Is The Presidential Result In Your Polling Unit / Obj Bombs Saraki!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.