Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44826 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by cronsberg: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2014
I swear christians of today are nothing but devil worshipers. Everything about them is PROVEN to be devilish in nature. Don't be fooled by their ascertions that they are saints, peace loving, god worshiping people, behind the scenes they are worshiping satan, laying foundations for the anti christ, comminting secret genocides in C.A.R, South sudan, Uganda e.t.v And these accusations are PROVEN, they are FACTS.
Lets start with their so called "son of god". The son of god theory has been proven to be goten from pharonic egyptian mythology. And it start by them worshiping a false god among them, who they claim was born on 25th december, was the king of kings, light of the world, who they likened to the sun. Later they will call him "The sun god" . A couple of misinterpretations later, it came to be called "THe sun of god", which was modified to "the SON of god". And the three kings that was claimed to have attended Jesus's birth? they were actually the three visible stars on a solar or luna solstice.which also explains why on every picture of jesus, you would see a SUN behind his head. It definitely has a paganic origin

Do you also observe that on some church buildings(owned by those who know the real reason why today's church is in existance) you would find the ONE EYED symbol. we all know thats the sign of the anti christ, so whats it doing in churches? Look at the pics below and explain to me what the anti christ symbol is doing inside churches. Or is the church itself a devilish institution?

Oh and christmas? Haloween? Easter? ALL of them are factual pagan worships brought into christianity in order to entice the pegans. Thats why i just shake my head when i see "christians" abusing islam that its a fake religion inspired by the devils. For god sake, which sounds more fake and devil inspired? the one that believes in three gods, the brain cannot even fathom three gods. OR one that belives in only one true god, creator of all.
do christians even watch documentary seried like the ARRIVALS, to see how christianity is exposed?

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2014
More of such bans from China will be appreciated.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2014
cronsberg: I swear christians of today are nothing but devil worshipers. Everything about them is PROVEN to be devilish in nature. Don't be fooled by their ascertions that they are saints, peace loving, god worshiping people, behind the scenes they are worshiping satan, laying foundations for the anti christ, comminting secret genocides in C.A.R, South sudan, Uganda e.t.v And these accusations are PROVEN, they are FACTS.
Lets start with their so called "son of god". The son of god theory has been proven to be goten from pharonic egyptian mythology. And it start by them worshiping a false god among them, who they claim was born on 25th december, was the king of kings, light of the world, who they likened to the sun. Later they will call him "The sun god" . A couple of misinterpretations later, it came to be called "THe sun of god", which was modified to "the SON of god". And the three kings that was claimed to have attended Jesus's birth? they were actually the three visible stars on a solar or luna solstice.which also explains why on every picture of jesus, you would see a SUN behind his head. It definitely has a paganic origin

Do you also observe that on some church buildings(owned by those who know the real reason why today's church is in existance) you would find the ONE EYED symbol. we all know thats the sign of the anti christ, so whats it doing in churches? Look at the pics below and explain to me what the anti christ symbol is doing inside churches. Or is the church itself a devilish institution?

Oh and christmas? Haloween? Easter? ALL of them are factual pagan worships brought into christianity in order to entice the pegans. Thats why i just shake my head when i see "christians" abusing islam that its a fake religion inspired by the devils. For god sake, which sounds more fake and devil inspired? the one that believes in three gods, the brain cannot even fathom three gods. OR one that belives in only one true god, creator of all.
do christians even watch documentary seried like the ARRIVALS, to see how christianity is exposed?
can you prove your claim base on biblical fact? Because I cab prove to you, base on well trusted hadith that the manner in which islam worship Allah, that how pagan worship there allah during the pre-islamic era.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2014
malvisguy212: can you prove your claim base on biblical fact? Because I cab prove to you, base on well trusted hadith that the manner in which islam worship Allah, that how pagan worship there allah during the pre-islamic era.
All@h worship and prayer session ==>

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
All@h worship and prayer session ==>
funny. Na them they follow waitn quran talk o.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Muslims have been banning and executing non-believers since 1800.

Do you know as an atheist I would have been executed in Saudi Arabia, Iran , Pakistan, Palestine along time ago.

Muslims expect to be treated with respect when they are in the minority but seek to subdue everybody once dey reach a sizeable number.

The world should smell the coffee, Islam is the cause of all the world's security threat. A man fighting for mm only can change,a man fighting for pride can change.

BUT A MAN FIGHTING FOR AN IMAGINARY GOD AND 72 VIRGINS IS IRREDEEMABLE
. Omg, where do u get ur. Reports from. It really shows how naïve u r when it comes to history, during the time of muhammad there were still pagan, xtians even his arch enemies and others like that, but with love and passion shown by muhammad and a larger percentage dem converted to the way of peace and the way of life.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by mcfarlin(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
zalam: . Omg, where do u get ur. Reports from. It really shows how naïve u r when it comes to history, during the time of muhammad there were still pagan, xtians even his arch enemies and others like that, but with love and passion shown by muhammad and a larger percentage dem converted to the way of peace and the way of life.
Yeah love shown by being a paedophile?...a blood thirsty barbarian??...who worshiped a spineless idol and deceived millions of retards to accept his fvcking idea of a religion?...a religion with no regard for huma life nor will...the list is endless....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.