Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44828 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by 3Dimension: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2014
The greatest problem this world has is religion.

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Funniez: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Nice move by China, Islam is the worst calamity dat has befallen dis earth!

21 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dedons: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Ok
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Akshow: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Nice move. Religion should be divorced from all forms of govt. Keep ur religion at home. I wish this will be possible in naija. Wetin church and mosque de find for office building and schools? We carry religion put for head like nnpc job and na us wicked and evil pass.

11 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by kennyz8(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2014
if d people of many years fast befor God had dere prayers does not mean dat we of ds computer generations must fast before God will listen to our prayer .....wat was good for d past may not be relevant for to days tinz......so let's be wise in our religion practice.....

religion can be more deadly Dan HIV or boko aram,if not properly practiced

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=Toaskarity]

I think he made more sense than you do..atleast statistically and realeastically ... an what is blaphemy some bull shi..t yall come up with.[/quote,

you know what...?.... SILENCE...

if you got problem with religion... keep outta it... rather than swaying words... ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO WORSHIP HIM.... you dig?

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sebali: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2014
operation wipe out terror islam
religion of violent peace.....sowie violent pieces

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by lanrexlan(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity: I love that country!! Exactly what biafra will look like.. hardworking and no religion fanatics
So observing ramadan is being a fanatic? Your reasoning baffles me!

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2014
sanandreas: Politics and religion are two different things. It is sadonic that government is interfering into religion. People have the right to worship. China is infringing on Muslims right.

Do you know what the role of govt of any society is?
Firstly its people! If their society prove to themselves that fasting affect the health of people and the govt didn't do anything.. then its a failed govt! They doing their job!

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2014
This is totally unacceptable and a big trample on human rights.Not fair.
You don't cut of the head because the eyes is blind,what happens to the need of other senses in the human bodyThis shouldn't be applauded.

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Kingspin(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Until they start behaving well. Know it that religion is a personal pocket things.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2014
lanrexlan: So observing ramadan is being a fanatic? Your reasoning baffles me!

I never said that.. I just read what I wrote again & still can't find where ur conclusion from..you must have quote a wrong person.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by AdekunleBalogun: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2014
salaksmana: http://www.punchng.com/news/china-bans-xinjiang-officials-from-observing-ramadan-fast/ China seems to hate Ramadan, the same thing happened in 2012 & 2013 https://www.nairaland.com/1325352/china-bans-ramadan-muslim-students https://www.nairaland.com/1008029/china-bans-ramadan-fasting-xinjiang . I no fit blame them sha

U no fit it blame them? Can u hear urself, but u can all scream and shout when a woman is been prosecuted for changing her faith in sudan. All am saying is people should be allowed to practise their religion as long as they do it within the confines of lay down rules and regulations and as long as their practise do not have any negatives effect on themselves, another person and their immediate society. Ramadan is the best thing that can ever happen to any living Muslim in his life time, because its a great privilege to observe the Ramadan wit all its benefit, its a blessing for every Muslim. Prayers are answered wit little effort, sins are forgiven and most all Allah's words is a constant resonance in ur heart.

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by vislabraye(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2014
If it were America that made this law, everyone will go haywire, bombs will explode and protests will escalate. But China does not send. They don't believe in human right and all those crAp. Chinco people can do whatsoever they like and are not accountable to anyone.

13 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Silensa(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2014
next thing one will hear is ''chinco is infringing on our fundamental right, therefore jihad is eminent''. Bunch of ........

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by bashorunbazok: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Sure this comes as a great news to you islamophobes. What the clown that made the rule doesn't understand however is that you can't obstruct them as their mind is made up already to fast for their Lord. Fasting is more from the inside. They can only increase their reward from Allah if they make the condition unbearable for them. Na today e start to dey happen?
And to you happy ones here on nairaland, I guess you would need to assist the clown in implementing such a laughable rule. Will they tie them down and feed them by force or probably inject food into their minds? Many don't even think deep, they are always quick to cast aspersion when they read anything against Islam.

20 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Some people should be banned from commenting. undecided

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity:

I never said that.. I just read what I wrote again & still can't find where ur conclusion from..you must have quote a wrong person.

so the word. 'FANATIC '. you don't know what it meant huh... or you thumb just stumbled on the wrong word...

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by gudnex22(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2014
k
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by eduxerxes: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Yoney007: Gbam!!! China has spoken and if them no like they can talk to my Chinese friend called "Sue Me" grin
or better still, meet his Secretary called "go mud" grin

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

Naw I don't have issue with religion, Im not the one wallowing in ignorance of believing a jewish or arab old bussiness men story... btwn I wasn't the one that called someone else a goat jst because he sees differently..

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by temzybabe(f): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

I'd say you're a goat... if your gut says religion is disease... but blasphemy?... mahn... you're sick... not a must if you got nothing comment abh... shutting ya mouth do good than this
. You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life style will be gone for good grin

26 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

so the word. 'FANATIC '. you don't know what it meant huh... or you thumb just stumbled on the wrong word...

Again I can't see where I wrote ramadan or whatever equal or is fanatic..this is like the third time I'm reading it...show or jst shamefully stu!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity:

Naw I don't have issue with religion, Im not the one wallowing in ignorance of believing a jewish or arab old bussiness men story... btwn I wasn't the one that called someone else a goat jst because he sees differently..

haven't called him a goat yet... seeing differently? now you're talking differently...

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity: I love that country!! Exactly what biafra will look like.. hardworking and no religion FANATICs
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by godlyheritage: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Chinese government have never been a fan of human rights. Its good to know that a country can become world economic power in a totally different ideology from the west.

@topic. I guess its the public display of the fasting that is prohibited. No one is going to force you to eat right? Religion should be kept personal.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2014
This evil religion should be banned all over the world!

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Rapmoney(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Religion is the OPIUM of the people!!!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by blakky97(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2014
abdulkayus:

They do force them to eat in their presence.
The person has not broken his fast voluntarily. He will continue after the meal- its a certain circumstance he cannot avoid. Inallaha Alimu bi zatirsudur

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

Thank u for the quote, where then did I say ramadan is fanatic as u stated? I still can't see it?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sanandreas(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity:

Do you know what the role of govt of any society is?
Firstly its people! If their society prove to themselves that fasting affect the health of people and the govt didn't do anything.. then its a failed govt! They doing their job!

It is a religious obligation by the Muslims. Fasting does not kill people. The Christians also fast too.moreover there is a criteria for exempting those that will not fast. E.g pregnant women, children (minors), and lastly aged people.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
3Dimension: The greatest problem this world has is religion.

Be specific and real. The problem this world has is Islam not any other religion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.