Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jesus Is Not Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not Lord. (490 Views)

The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord / Jesus Is Coming Back / It Is A Miracle - A Miracle Happened To Me Today - Jesus Is Real And Very Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Not Lord. by Kaycole: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Stop saying Jesus is Lord,by doing so,you also
mean that Abraham is Lord,Moses is Lord,Elijah
is Lord.These people are the messenger of God
but the special thing about Jesus is that he was
born through a virgin and has no mark of satan
upon him and that is why God said this is my
beloveth son,in whom I am well pleased.JESUS is a MESSENGER OF GOD.
Re: Jesus Is Not Lord. by coruso(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jesus is lord, I will be back with the fact. So u bring ur facts out.
Re: Jesus Is Not Lord. by emmyskies(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. " (John 3:18)

Repent and save your soul this day. Or else...
Re: Jesus Is Not Lord. by emmyskies(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
JESUS CHRIST is Lord, both now from everlasting till everlasting. He is the King above every other king and the Lord above every other lords
Re: Jesus Is Not Lord. by larrymoore(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pls I want biblical definition of 'lord'
Re: Jesus Is Not Lord. by malvisguy212: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kaycole:
Stop saying Jesus is Lord,by doing so,you also
mean that Abraham is Lord,Moses is Lord,Elijah
is Lord.These people are the messenger of God
but the special thing about Jesus is that he was
born through a virgin and has no mark of satan
upon him and that is why God said this is my
beloveth son,in whom I am well pleased.JESUS is a MESSENGER OF GOD.
all the prophet and sarvent of God , when they want to start there message from God, they start like this "thus say the Lord or the word of God come to me" but Jesus start his message like this "VERILY VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU" this should tell you that JESUS IS LORD.

Op. WHO ARE YOU? MUSLIM OR WHAT? PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Everything In Life Has Time And Season / Spiritual Digest For The Day 4th Of July 2014 / Pope Francis Met With Victims Of Clergy Sexual Abuse, Begged Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.