Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,662 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Men At Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men At Work (1256 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos / What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men At Work by drake99: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'm about giving up on life,all hope almost lost,graduated with a good degree but has nothing to show for it

Prayed but God refused to answer,family members see me as a liability,dad calls me a looser,I'm almost on my own now,I think its time to do whatever I see,am tired of praying waiting for a better day, its high time i look for a better way

Am searching for "MEN AT WORK" most people won't understand this language,the few that understands,hook me up asap,I got my mind made up
Re: Men At Work by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
drake99: I'm about giving up on life,all hope almost lost,graduated with a good degree but has nothing to show for it

Prayed but God refused to answer,family members see me as a liability,dad calls me a looser,I'm almost on my own now,I think its time to do whatever I see,am tired of praying waiting for a better day, its high time i look for a better way

Am searching for "MEN AT WORK" most people won't understand this language,the few that understands,hook me up asap,I got my mind made up

2939B896
And do you think they would help you? Can't you create something you know you're good at and do? You're not the only one in this situation. Be creative. Your creativity will establish you.
Re: Men At Work by MARKone(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
GUY NO GO WOUNJURE YOUR SELF O. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU WISH 4.
Re: Men At Work by drake99: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
But is it not possible for someone to ask for something here and get it,even if its a rope to hang my self is what am asking for,pls y'all should provide it
Re: Men At Work by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
drake99: But is it not possible for someone to ask for something here and get it,even if its a rope to hang my self is what am asking for,pls y'all should provide it
What do you wanna do? i mean, your Job
Re: Men At Work by MARKone(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
drake99: But is it not possible for someone to ask for something here and get it,even if its a rope to hang my self is what am asking for,pls y'all should provide it

Mr drake where r u now
Re: Men At Work by drake99: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
MARKone:

Mr drake where r u now
am in calabar
Re: Men At Work by MARKone(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
drake99: am in calabar

I will assume your ogbomosho / ibadan trip did not work out.
Re: Men At Work by drake99: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
MARKone:

I will assume your ogbomosho / ibadan trip did not work out.
am happy you traced my threads to see what I've been through, it didn't work out, I've been through a lot, I've lost my faith in God, am heading to a different path right now
Re: Men At Work by fubbyy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
And do you think they would help you? Can't you create something you know you're good at and do? You're not the only one in this situation. Be creative. Your creativity will establish you.
I hate to hear things like this, to create something he's good at? As if no be money he go use do am, a person like this op that sound this heartbroken and put his contacts here must have pass through a lot, he might not even have up to #100 and you are here asking him to create something he's good at
Re: Men At Work by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bellong
Pickabeau1
Nashville
Coogar
Thorpido

Et al.
A young man needs manly advice here.
I guess it will be better coming from you guys
Re: Men At Work by thorpido(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Op,what did you study in the higher institution?
I have found out in life that sometimes it's not what we study that might eventually make us excell.You may have been searching for a job in the direction of your qualification.
There is a scripture that says the wind bloweth where it listed.You hear the sound of it but you don't know it's direction.So is everyone born of the spirit.I have a friend who was studying medicine and was eventually asked to withdraw.This guy can convince you to buy anything from him.Sometimes he makes me buy things I may eventually not use.He has the gift of selling.
Look inwards and see what gift you have(everyone does).Begin to work towards that direction.

Don't give up on God......cos He won't give up on you....
God answers prayers but His answer may not be the direction we want to go.

I'll call u later.

1 Like

Re: Men At Work by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
fubbyy: I hate to hear things like this, to create something he's good at? As if no be money he go use do am, a person like this op that sound this heartbroken and put his contacts here must have pass through a lot, he might not even have up to #100 and you are here asking him to create something he's good at
What's your problem? I only gave a suggestion.
Re: Men At Work by mployer(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Op which year did you graduate?

Sorry, my elder bro was once in your shoes. In fact he already had plans to move drugs to china but fortunately we found out and stopped him, raised some capital for him and he started importing goods from China. The story is different today, he is presently a large scale importer.
We are all learning from him now.
Re: Men At Work by drake99: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
m-ployer:
Op which year did you graduate?

Sorry, my elder bro was once in your shoes. In fact he already had plans to move drugs to china but fortunately we found out and stopped him, raised some capital for him and he started importing goods from China. The story is different today, he is presently a large scale importer.
We are all learning from him now.
Your elder brother's case is much different from mine,you people found out and helped me out

In my case, who will? Nobody, I've come to a conclusion that I was born to fight the fight alone which I've waken up to, I've signed in to struggle my way out of this condition by any means,its unfortunate that no one has attended to me properly by telling me what I need to hear, someone should please contact me,I'm ready to visit you at any town so we can discuss
Re: Men At Work by bc4love(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
WHY DONT YOU GO AND JOIN THEM IN SAMBISA FOREST? JOBS PLENTY THERE. ODE
Re: Men At Work by mployer(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
drake99: Your elder brother's case is much different from mine,you people found out and helped me out

In my case, who will? Nobody, I've come to a conclusion that I was born to fight the fight alone which I've waken up to, I've signed in to struggle my way out of this condition by any means,its unfortunate that no one has attended to me properly by telling me what I need to hear, someone should please contact me,I'm ready to visit you at any town so we can discuss
The issue is that people tend to think evil when things become too hard as you are doing now.Infact I was shocked that ma good bro could think that, I still feel the shock anytime I remember it.

In all honesty I feel some pity for you that you've reached this stage, but keep praying, your own miracle will happen. Just find something and keep yourself busy
Re: Men At Work by kannymoore(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
bc4love: WHY DONT YOU GO AND JOIN THEM IN SAMBISA FOREST? JOBS PLENTY THERE. ODE

Dude... Try to have some humanity in you for once!.. If you can't help then please hold your peace!!

Haba! angry
Re: Men At Work by ifyalways(f): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
You have a BB, are ready to travel to any part or Nigeria for armed robbery link but you are not ready to bend down, start from somewhere small and work your way to the top?

Impatience! That's the problem. Everybody wants to "hammer" overnight.

My wishes for you are thus :
You change your mindset.
Get something legal and pure no matter how small.
Learn to manage, plan, work hard and look up to God to for divine favor and breakthrough.
If however, you join "men at work", may you be caught and punished in your very first attempt.

1 Like

Re: Men At Work by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oh, "Men at work" means armed robbery?? I been even think say na gigolo work. Mstcheewww

Abeg OP go and sit down! If you are serious about joining the "Men at work" start from your neighbourhood, your parents and family members. The "Men at work" will locate you sharp sharp and initiate you.

Nonsense! You want us to beg you not to commit crime?? You no serious. You want to make it, but you don't want to work hard. You want the easy way out. You think some of the rich people you see today didn't have their own fare share of humble beginnings?

That 38k you went to use to "hustle" in Ibadan would have been enough to set up a small scale business in whatever city you were. I remember I warned you on that thread, but you became defensive. You were going to new city where you didn't know anybody without any solid plans. Just going to "hustle". How did you ever think you will make it?

One unemployed graduate close to where I live irons cloths for people. #150 per piece. He didn't spend up to 10k to set up the business. He isn't doing badly. Is he not a man like you? And here you are talking about "Men at work". Lazy armed robber.

Infact, make I save your contacts sef. Incase. . .

Nansense!!! angry angry

Disclaimer: Please no one should tell me to I'm too harsh to him. I'm not kind to armed robbers or their wanna-bes.
Re: Men At Work by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
kannymoore:
Dude... Try to have some humanity in you for once!.. If you can't help then please hold your peace!!

Haba! angry

What help should one help him with? Did you see him asking for advice on what to do to improve his condition? He wants "men at work" connection. So help him if you can.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To The Right Woman / T / What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.