Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Beyonce Desperately Trying To Save Her Marriage With Jay Z - Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Desperately Trying To Save Her Marriage With Jay Z - Report (715 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating / DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Nigerian Guy Grabs Beyonce Boobs While In A Restaurant With Jay Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Desperately Trying To Save Her Marriage With Jay Z - Report by tuneriolo: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-PrUlWLNE5MU/U7Rs2GvovcI/AAAAAAAAFI8/FSSw25vN8Ho/s1600/jayz+(2).jpg[/img]

Ok how do I put this, trouble in paradise? Fire on the mountain? Well you take your pick.
As the saying goes if you want to win someone, keep them close. Well I just made that up

Anyways it has been reported that Queen Bey seems to think while she's touring with her hubby on their 'On The Run' tour and it's a good way to keep tabs on him

Not too long ago, fashion designer Rachel Roy, was someone who was coming between them. But now that the couple are on tour together, Life & Style claims that this is the key to saving their six-year-marriage.

"Bey will take Jay to visit the best restaurants [while on tour]," the source tells the magazine. "And hotels and they'll go to parks and zoos with Blue."

But when they aren't hanging out with their adorable two-year-old, Beyonce is happy that she'll be able to keep an eye on her husband who had been linked with Rachel, Rihanna and Rita Ora.

Beyonce was performing her song "Resentment"and the lyrics that are usually: "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good … Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could." Well, she changed the lyrics to: "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good … Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack b*tch could"

Then the part that goes: "Been ridin' with you for six years," she changed to: "Been ridin' with you for twelve years."

Then she even changed this part too!

It normally goes: "I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me." But she changed it to: "I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That b*tch will never be."

I am still trying to take all these in. #speechless
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/07/beyonce-desperately-trying-to-save-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Emerges The 4th Ranked Best Goal Keeper At The 2014 World Cup / How Hon. Nicholas Ukachukwu N8 Billion Contract Got Him In Trouble / M.I: Chairmen Don't Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.