Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans (24995 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Tripleclick(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
He is a good player on a good day;;;;he lacks consistency

1 Like

Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by pelvicky(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nicepoker: u are very very 5tupid.
must u quote me,,must u abuse,,9ja people self,,black in complexn,black in mentality
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Inoknowbook: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
You Nigerians are bunch of ingrates! For you guys to be talking about Mikel in this manner is very unfortunate. I don't blame anybody that refuses to represent Nigeria in whatever capacity because our memory span is just too short. All of a sudden, you have forgotten mikels contributions towards our winning the last African cup of nations. I could remember that most of you were rating him high for his efforts and were commenting about him positively. Now that he had a poor showing at the world cup, you all are now condemning him. You all are nothing but ingrates. U can quote me any day, any time.

All u faceless idiots that are bent on killing someone's career, anonymously, should go and ask all the past coaches of Chelsea fc, and even murihno, why the keep using him in matches after matches despite being 'overrated'. I seriously doubt that all u faceless minions know better than these coaches.

Players are not machines that are programmed to perform flawlessly at every point in time. Machines do fail, talk less, humans. It believe it's high time you guys got off your butts and find something worthwhile to do instead of venting on Mikel for ur miserable lives. Mikel is already successful, go work for your success. Fools!
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by abatically(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
I no know book:
You Nigerians are bunch of ingrates! For you guys to be talking about Mikel in this manner is very unfortunate. I don't blame anybody that refuses to represent Nigeria in whatever capacity because our memory span is just too short. All of a sudden, you have forgotten mikels contributions towards our winning the last African cup of nations. I could remember that most of you were rating him high for his efforts and were commenting about him positively. Now that he had a poor showing at the world cup, you all are now condemning him. You all are nothing but ingrates. U can quote me any day, any time.

All u faceless idiots that are bent on killing someone's career, anonymously, should go and ask all the past coaches of Chelsea fc, and even murihno, why the keep using him in matches after matches despite being 'overrated'. I seriously doubt that all u faceless minions know better than these coaches.

Players are not machines that are programmed to perform flawlessly at every point in time. Machines do fail, talk less, humans. It believe it's high time you guys got off your butts and find something worthwhile to do instead of venting on Mikel for ur miserable lives. Mikel is already successful, go work for your success. Fools!

I've tried so hard but I can't understand ur ranting. Everyone is entitled to his opinion but u can do that like a civilised person without calling names or being abusive. Ok Mikel is the best player Nigeria has ever produced. Are u happy now? If u have something to say then say it and give us reason to accept.
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Inoknowbook: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
abatically:

I've tried so hard but I can't understand ur ranting. Everyone is entitled to his opinion but u can do that like a civilised person without calling names or being abusive. Ok Mikel is the best player Nigeria has ever produced. Are u happy now? If u have something to say then say it and give us reason to accept.

If u don't understand me, I'll suggest u go back to school. U guys deserve every bit of my vituperation for making a mockery of someone that put in his best for the country. Stop trying to kill another person's career. Ingrates!!
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Lenonxx6: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
binbass: You people sha, not only Mikel that flop at the world cup. E.g Alonzo, Casillas, Diego Costa, Balotelli, Gerrard, Xavi and many more
And how is that how business, are they Nigerians. Besides am sure they are talking about them in their country too
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by sammydon24: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
"What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for 90
minutes, but you only get to see him for 30
seconds picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the engine of
a Picanto.
3. A Mikel is anything that has weight, occupies
space, breathes but remains stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object that has
no focus. 5. It is an SI unit for measuring
deceleration, e.g the car decelerated by 2 mikel/
sec.
6. The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass the ball but can't
shoot,
cross, head, or be creative. e.g, My grandma is a
Mikel.
8. A mikel is that footballer who is allergic to
goals.
9. A mikel can also mean a penssioner who is still waiting for his pension. He dose not need 2 stress himself much as not to die b/4 de pension comes.

What does Mikel mean to you?
A professor was asked and he has this to say:
1. A mikel can be define as a person/object that
runs/walks/hops/strolls/jogs/crawl from one
side of the field to the other, eg obi is a mikel.
2. IDIOM: /to be in a mikel with one/: to be tired,
lazy, weak, refusing to be active, energetic , or
just
being lazy with a friend or lover etc."

PLS FEEL FREE TO SHARE AND DON'T BE A MIKEL!!!!
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by knowme(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Humans though, this is the Mikel that was the only Shining light in the Eagles just January and now he's overrated cool I wish him the best.
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by xtervaganza(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
leggo: You are quite slow for your age.. The same shower of poop midfielders that won the epl by 11points 2 seasons ago? I won't argue with a foul mouthed donkey like you.. NB: your folks are the akindindirins
you're still an akindidinrin plus those criminals who teamed up to bring a low life like you to pollute this world.

This fool arguing about quality of 2 years ago....what an slowpoke

Would england drop Carrick 2 years ago? No, he has waned now as 2 years is a long time in football.

Torres became sh*t at Chelsea after scoring for fun 2 seasons before he joined Chelsea.

You're even worse than akindidinrin that I called you.

Ashiweyrey ni e

Hahahahahaha
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2014
MIKEL'S REPLY:- I have champions league, fa cup, premier league, AFCON, CARS, HOUSES, BIZ MONEY! (3x).So shut d f up!

1 Like

Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by ChuckD1(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Mikel is over-rated.

Meanwhile...
To take it SLOW in your life, text MIKEL to 3880.
To save your relationship, text ENYEAMA to 3888.
For free megaBITE, text SUAREZ to 3881.
To achieve your OWN GOAL, text YOBO to 3882.

Hurry while offer lasts.
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by leggo: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2014
xtervaganza: you're still an akindidinrin plus those criminals who teamed up to bring a low life like you to pollute this world.

This fool arguing about quality of 2 years ago....what an slowpoke

Would england drop Carrick 2 years ago? No, he has waned now as 2 years is a long time in football.

Torres became sh*t at Chelsea after scoring for fun 2 seasons before he joined Chelsea.

You're even worse than akindidinrin that I called you.

Ashiweyrey ni e

Hahahahahaha
lol, your parents are the ashiweyreys.. Morning
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by galantfm: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2014
U guyz shud take tinz easy oo..bt sincerely speakin Mikel has refused 2 improve,he has refused 2 add anoda dimension 2 his game. He was so annoyin @dis world cup dat I wish d coach culd sub. him 4 anoda player in evry of our matches.I jst op he'll get a gud club ds summer bt movin 2 chelsea @a "young" age &wit a coach lyk mourinho was his greatest undoing.
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2014
abdulkayus:

u shld stfu. Is Mikel nt second to Messi that year. What happen that Messi is still topping in d world and Mikel no where to be found. Atleast even if he is at d top, he shld be among d best 10, bt wat happen?
Abi? Shey na evrybdy wey take golden ball colect wrldbest later? Dnt put unnecessary pressure on d youngman.
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2014
omar22:

Thats one game out of how many games? its like 1 game out of 8 or 10 games Mikel out performed Yaya
Its still an achievment!
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by dereborn(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2014
Definition of mikel....

Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Titali: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mikel is too lazy to be a football player in the modern world
He's a flop...
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mikel had a bad world cup....lots of players did also...balotelli n so on...even our highly rated hazard has not lightened up d world cup,bt he has very gud teamates...he deserves this criticism,bt dat doesn't mean he's over rated
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by oluolajydz: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mikel still has a lot 2 offer,provided he leaves CFC,play regularly in his attacking midfield position.na bench rust worry him n moses.obi it's not a bad idea if u take pay cut 2 redevelop ur career fa.a bigger team can still come o
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by omar22(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
alexdidi: Its still an achievment!

You called 1/8 an achievement?
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
omar22:

You called 1/8 an achievement?
this aint academics dude!
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by easyelliot(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mikel is and always has been the most overrated
player I have ever seen. He was a total flop.

I agree with the overrage scruge on nigerian soccer. Christanus Macauley anyone?
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by ebullientV(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2014
isacolukay:

I disagree with the bolded. It should be the dustbin
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol bros, na person pickin oo.. Remember that thing they say 'bout monkeys not bin fine yet their momsy like them? cheesy
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by isacolukay(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Make him go do dat one for him Papa house. Needless to say, the guy cost us d chance to go beyond Round of Sixteen. In short sef, him papa ya.nsh!

ebullientV: cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol bros, na person pickin oo.. Remember that thing they say 'bout monkeys not bin fine yet their momsy like them? cheesy
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by Chanchit: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=weyham

Hi, I saw ur mail but I have a little problem with my NL email which makes it difficult for me to reply emails, pls can you give me a hint of what we'ld be talking about..?
Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by tck2000(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Rea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 / Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries / Meet Asisat Oshoala's Mother In Her Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.