Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL (673 Views)

What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? / Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Joel3(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
who view your profile? Someone has viewed your profile alert.

Do we need it right?

If you like this, join this thread so that seun can add it.

2 Likes

Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Guykhena(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Then that means I won't be clicking anyone profile then......
Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Dubby6(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
noooo..it will make stalking some okpekes harder
what we need is a dislike button

1 Like

Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Joel3(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2014
umm, i dont think so.
Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by vizkiz: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Dubby6: noooo..it will make stalking some okpekes harder

i am with you on that
Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Leetunechi: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Block button will be far better
Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Dymaco(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Na true dislike button pls
Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by CALEB65(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dubby6: noooo..it will make stalking some okpekes harder
I agree wit u on ds 1
Re: The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Karleb(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
We don't need it.

(1) (Reply)

Website Experts,your Opinion And Suggestions Will Be Highly Appreciated Here / Issue Resolved / Make A Free Website With Free Webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.