Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? (1100 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / Is It True That PHP Is An Ugly Language? If So, What Are The Alternatives? / The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? by unipol(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2011
??'

IS IT ANOTHER WAY TO SCAM PEOPLE? MAYBE, TO GET THEY INFORMATION AND USE IT AGAINST THEM?
Re: Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? by pleep(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
haha lol^

@topic if so im not going back on that site angry
Re: Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? by unipol(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Wrong section

http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=14357

yes, i was actually wondering where exactly to post this, but it does cost anything to answer or highlight my question. and the thread will die authomatically. thanks in advance.
Re: Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? by unipol(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Best Free Web Templates / Where Are The Hackers In The House,why Is The Website Scholarsponsor Still Up / The Truth About Blogging For Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.