Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television (1931 Views)

Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Tv / Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by owunnegodswill(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Greetings to u all my fellow nairalanders.i just subscribed for my black berry one month subscription,i like to watch movies online with it.is it possible to connect my BB to a wall tv via usb in order to enlarge the images?
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by MEILYN(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2014
what do you mean by wall tv? Lol. Anyway, I dont think it will work, I suggest you get a nokia phone or buy a card reader. BB doesnt support such.
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by walcolm(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2014
what type of BB do you have?

if its a BB10, then YES cheesy you can connect wirelessly and via HDMI. if its not a BB10 then you're shite out of luck
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by owunnegodswill(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2014
The one i am using is bold 5.which one is BB 10
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
owunnegodswill: The one i am using is bold 5.which one is BB 10

LoL! Which lungu have you been living in that you don't know BB z10 or Q10?

Meanwhile if your TV has a USB port connect you phone to it with your USB cable. Check to see if your TV can recognise it as a connected external drive then play the saved video.

1 Like

Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by walcolm(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
owunnegodswill: The one i am using is bold 5.which one is BB 10

lol....like Reed said, you must have been living on the moon grin not to know about BB10 devices...there are quite a number of them...P9982, Z10, Z30 and Z3...those are all touch devices. The Q10 and Q5 have physical keyboard

they are all equipped with DLNA capabilities...that means, they can connect wirelessly with your TV if your TV can be connected to a wireless network aka wifi network. they can also connect to your TV via wired connection if your TV has HDMI input although the drive is to generally reduce the wired connection because the world is moving in the wireless direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sorry but every time I look at this topic I can't help but laugh @ wall television, LoL!

Abeg OP change wall television to LCD or Plasma TV.

2 Likes

Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by AbuMikey(m): 3:50am On Jul 06, 2014
see the way I dey laugh here grin

1 Like

Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by owunnegodswill(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Ur plasma abi na LCD no be for wall de de hang am
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by owunnegodswill(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Na oyibo call am plasma LCD. My brother na for wall that tv de o! ;DNa oyibo call am plasma LCD. My brother na for wall that tv de o!
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by LordReed(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
owunnegodswill: Na oyibo call am plasma LCD. My brother na for wall that tv de o! ;DNa oyibo call am plasma LCD. My brother na for wall that tv de o!

Village boi! LoL!

1 Like

Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by owunnegodswill(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lols,thank u all for the eye opening
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by 2map(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
cheesy Wall TV tho.
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by bejeria101(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
LordReed:

Village boi! LoL!
the other old tv that opens like a cupboard is called what? Cupboard tv hehehe naija una dey invent
Re: Connecting A Black Berry Phone To Wall Television by LordReed(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
bejeria101: the other old tv that opens like a cupboard is called what? Cupboard tv hehehe naija una dey invent

LMAO! And the one you put on a table is table TV. LoL!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office Mobile Now Free On Android And Ipads! / White Tecno P5 4sale @ N6.5k In Ibadan Call 08145433204 / How To Remove Monkey Test & Time Service Malware From An MTK Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.