Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (480830 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by youngkhid(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
purplekayc:
a mobile phone?
Yes
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
youngkhid:

Yh
am not that into phones.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
youngkhid:

Yes

undecided I don't know either! Upscale ur phone to latest OS, that should get u covered, doubt if dere is a gaming phone upto 5gig Ram.

P.S. Phone gamers are not gamers. I repeat! Not gamers.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
purplekayc:

http://www.skidrowgames.net/assassins-creed-ii-skidrow.html
Https://torrentz.skillproxy.org/search?q=assasins+creed+2
thanks very much. D links at skidrow dont seem to click, how do i use it plz
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
youngkhid:

Yes
hey i would advice u to go for gionee splus which can play modern combat4,mc5, nova3, assassin creed identity and asphalt 8 without laggin. Its cpu has 8 cores @ 1.3ghz cortex a53. A 2gb ram fone can any game as well as a 3gb fone, i depends on the processin speed. Better to buy 2gb ram wid octacores dan 4gb ram wid dualcore. Its gpu is mali T720 mp3. Which is new and gud, new games wid high graphics like Ac identity Cant Play on any mali dat is lower dan t600( though there are many gpu u can find but arent common in nigeria like adreno,powervr, tegra but u cant cross share game btwn gpu, so get mali which is d commonest in nigeria) the chipset is mediatek6753 which is very ok. Its screen is 5.5inch wid amoled for gud color representation just like samsung galaxy, wid gorrila screen protection. Its not more dan #55,000 i think, for d new one. Or u can go extralenght and get Nvidiashield Tablet From Foreign Online Store Like Amazon.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided I don't know either! Upscale ur phone to latest OS, that should get u covered, doubt if dere is a gaming phone upto 5gig Ram.

P.S. Phone gamers are not gamers. I repeat! Not gamers.

Actually, depends on what your definition of "a gamer" is... Some months back a research showed that kids game more on mobile devices than on PCs and consoles
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
LucemFerre:

Actually, depends on what your definition of "a gamer" is... Some months back a research showed that kids game more on mobile devices than on PCs and consoles

No man! It doesn't depend on what my definition of it is! Mobile gamers are jokers!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by youngkhid(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
exclusivesam53:
hey i would advice u to go for gionee splus which can play modern combat4,mc5, nova3, assassin creed identity and asphalt 8 without laggin. Its cpu has 8 cores @ 1.3ghz cortex a53. A 2gb ram fone can any game as well as a 3gb fone, i depends on the processin speed. Better to buy 2gb ram wid octacores dan 4gb ram wid dualcore. Its gpu is mali T720 mp3. Which is new and gud, new games wid high graphics like Ac identity Cant Play on any mali dat is lower dan t600( though there are many gpu u can find but arent common in nigeria like adreno,powervr, tegra but u cant cross share game btwn gpu, so get mali which is d commonest in nigeria) the chipset is mediatek6753 which is very ok. Its screen is 5.5inch wid amoled for gud color representation just like samsung galaxy, wid gorrila screen protection. Its not more dan #55,000 i think, for d new one. Or u can go extralenght and get Nvidiashield Tablet From Foreign Online Store Like Amazon.
Bro my budget is 17000K I don't mind if it's fairly used
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
youngkhid:

Bro my budget is 17000K I don't mind if it's fairly used
in dat case look for whoever can sell u infinix hot2 2gb ram it can serve as a low budget gamin device just make sure its 2gb ram and d seller didnt flash xui(infinix user interface) cos its picky wen it comes to games.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
purplekayc:
you would love this
Racing round in circles...errr I doubt it grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:

No man! It doesn't depend on what my definition of it is! Mobile gamers are jokers!

(whispering) Yea I know.. . Just trying to be polite shhhhhh...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by youngkhid(m): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Bro a gamer is a gamer as far as am concerned
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2016
I use God name beg whr can I buy PC games and Xbox pad am in calabar also driver pack 16 plssss
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2016
So what makes one a gamer?
Is it the amount of time one spend playing games per day
Or the quality of the console / device the person is playing d game with

Or the type of game the person is playing

I see no reason u will say phone gamers are gamers... People play games even quality ones more than d time they play in PC and consoles and good quality consoles are expensive so if one is managing let's say ps3 and becox u have ps4 dats makes u a gamer.. Or becox u have ps3 and u play game everyday probably only soccer and people call u game boy u think u are a gamer so what makes someone a gamer I want to know
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2016
I have important information to share too.

I was playing assassin creed rouge.. For almost a month and now.. Not that is hard I was just taking my time trying to achieve everything and upgrade shay and d ship.. I used to play games with d ba3 removed invade the ba3 is full... Even if they took the light no problem.. So last week I was playing the game and NEPA took light. When I tried to start the game it couldn't I did everything possible stile I couldn't start it.. I uninstall and and reinstall d game it didn't start I even did system restore to a far restore point still it couldn't start.. I tried to complain on Nairaland but I couldn't post anything so I was unable to get help.. I searched for the game data so that if I refresh my PC I can paste d data in other to resume the game.. I couldn't locate it.. So I had to refresh my PC... Everything uninstall.. Den I install the game back its working now I still don't know what happened any way or the solution to such a thing.. I know reinstallation always help but in this case it didn't work..

So later on, on Monday I searched for the location of the game file /data of ASSASIN CREED ROUGE . den I found it @ local disk C:/ user / username/ app data / roaming/up lay/CODEX/saves/assasinsCreedRougeassasinsCreedRouge

That's the location when I saw it I couldn't find d appdata so I have to refresh PC den I later watch a video that explain further.. Go to folder option and and tick show hidden files.. Den u will able to see the folders.

Right now I can backup my game saves

So its good to try and locate Ur game data and back dem up as u progress... I hope this information helps

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by drajjay: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2016
drajjay:
OK I will check it and get back to you. thx
dedicated video memory is 32 mb
Tota available graphics memory is 1664mb
System video memory is 0mb
Adapter string is Intel HD graphics 3000
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by drajjay: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2016
purplekayc:
control panel>screen resolution> advanced settings
dedicated video memory is 32 mb
Tota available graphics memory is 1664mb
System video memory is 0mb
Adapter string is Intel HD graphics 3000
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
In a sea of blind men, the one-eyed man is d king.
However, if that one-eyed man should yonder to were ppl with two functioning eyes are, he won't be considered equal let alone king.
Amongst ur peers, yes u r a gamer! But were the world really works you guys ain't sh1t.

Nah manage we dey manage PS3 gamers sef! Most will be extinct before the end of next year.
Shey u know that most PS exclusives stopped releasing for PS3 since last year November. So guy, to be frank let's call a spade a spade. You are no gamer, get a PS4 console or any PC that meets the mark. Else you will soon find out that you have been swallowed up in the dark ages.
Androidking:
So what makes one a gamer?
Is it the amount of time one spend playing games per day
Or the quality of the console / device the person is playing d game with

Or the type of game the person is playing

I see no reason u will say phone gamers are gamers... People play games even quality ones more than d time they play in PC and consoles and good quality consoles are expensive so if one is managing let's say ps3 and becox u have ps4 dats makes u a gamer.. Or becox u have ps3 and u play game everyday probably only soccer and people call u game boy u think u are a gamer so what makes someone a gamer I want to know
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
The Crew **FREE** on Ubisoft's Uplay

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
AKBliv010:
The Crew **FREE** on Ubisoft's Uplay

undecided imagine!

This is an online game ppl will gladly kill for
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
In a sea of blind men, the one-eyed man is d king.
However, if that one-eyed man should yonder to were ppl with two functioning eyes are, he won't be considered equal let alone king.
Amongst ur peers, yes u r a gamer! But were the world really works you guys ain't sh1t.

Nah manage we dey manage PS3 gamers sef! Most will be extinct before the end of next year.
Shey u know that most PS exclusives stopped releasing for PS3 since last year November. So guy, to be frank let's call a spade a spade. You are no gamer, get a PS4 console or any PC that meets the mark. Else you will soon find out that you have been swallowed up in the dark ages.

Any way I am not arguing with u or exchanging words u sound like one who is angry with people with low end console or PC.. .I play good game but I ask one question what makes u a gamer from Ur answer u telling us its Ur console or high end PC.. .

I a true gamer can have high end PC or ps 4 or ps10 that doesn't mean its d only thing that shows u are a gamer let's say we are in d age when ps2 was reigning so u mean any one that has ps2 was a gamer no Na...that u have d device doesn't make u a wizard.. Its like saying any one who has a laptop is a computer literate if u have a smart phone u are a computer literate.. In my own case its not the console that makes u a gamer its d approach u take on games Ur environment Ur freaknes when u see a game and discussion.. The way u tackle adventure and mature games and d number of games u have played.. Some people all der life Na game but when they grow up they kinda forget about it but just give dem pad again they are still good.. That they don't have the console doesn't mean one is not good.. That's my opinoin shaaa

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
youngkhid:

Bro a gamer is a gamer as far as am concerned

I d follow u experience is not how long it is how well...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 3KINGZ18: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Androidking:

Any way I am not arguing with u or exchanging words u sound like one who is angry with people with low end console or PC.. .I play good game but I ask one question what makes u a gamer from Ur answer u telling us its Ur console or high end PC.. .

I a true gamer can have high end PC or ps 4 or ps10 that doesn't mean its d only thing that shows u are a gamer let's say we are in d age when ps2 was reigning so u mean any one that has ps2 was a gamer no Na...that u have d device doesn't make u a wizard.. Its like saying any one who has a laptop is a computer literate if u have a smart phone u are a computer literate.. In my own case its not the console that makes u a gamer its d approach u take on games Ur environment Ur freaknes when u see a game and discussion.. The way u tackle adventure and mature games and d number of games u have played.. Some people all der life Na game but when they grow up they kinda forget about it but just give dem pad again they are still good.. That they don't have the console doesn't mean one is not good.. That's my opinoin shaaa
i luv dat,datz sum real sense u talking
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Androidking:
I have important information to share too.

I was playing assassin creed rouge.. For almost a month and now.. Not that is hard I was just taking my time trying to achieve everything and upgrade shay and d ship.. I used to play games with d ba3 removed invade the ba3 is full... Even if they took the light no problem.. So last week I was playing the game and NEPA took light. When I tried to start the game it couldn't I did everything possible stile I couldn't start it.. I uninstall and and reinstall d game it didn't start I even did system restore to a far restore point still it couldn't start.. I tried to complain on Nairaland but I couldn't post anything so I was unable to get help.. I searched for the game data so that if I refresh my PC I can paste d data in other to resume the game.. I couldn't locate it.. So I had to refresh my PC... Everything uninstall.. Den I install the game back its working now I still don't know what happened any way or the solution to such a thing.. I know reinstallation always help but in this case it didn't work..

So later on, on Monday I searched for the location of the game file /data of ASSASIN CREED ROUGE . den I found it @ local disk C:/ user / username/ app data / roaming/up lay/CODEX/saves/assasinsCreedRougeassasinsCreedRouge

That's the location when I saw it I couldn't find d appdata so I have to refresh PC den I later watch a video that explain further.. Go to folder option and and tick show hidden files.. Den u will able to see the folders.

Right now I can backup my game saves

So its good to try and locate Ur game data and back dem up as u progress... I hope this information helps

Hehe... seriously bruh, some people think it's paranoia... but I do that sh!t all the time... You know how annoying prototype stages are, right.. . Not to talk of when you are playing it on the hardest difficulty... More than 70% through and blue screen of death killed my save file... tears nearly drop from my eyes... So, do what you gotta do man... Na you know where e dey pain you... cool
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Androidking:

C'mon... It was just a trivial joke... Hawkeye and Thor are all regarded as super heroes by the conventional fictional definition of the word, despite we all know Thor can blink him out of existence... It's something like that... Get
For example, any man who plays Candy fuvking Crush is g@y... You know, when someone is busy trying to solve puzzles in Tomb Raider the other is busy thinking about how to play subway surfers for 5 hours to get coins... You see why mobile gamers are regarded as jokers... They are gamers, based on the least generic meaning of the word...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Alright guys, i'll use my experience on gaming to sort this out,.. i grew up with a couple of Austrian neighbors, ok.. the kids had this GAME console that just had two bars @ each end of the screen and a ball that bounces tro and fro like they are playing tennis(u dig?) . me & my friend Kingsley usually watch them play trough the curtains and i swore i was going to get me one as soon as i got the cash. Fast forward to the present day...my present laptop(17.3inch screen) is the third i have been gaming on since i sold my P.S1, in all this , i found one thing , the nagging force or consciousness to go better, am presently going for a desktop p.c build , which hopefully will calm this feeling down for some time , bearing in mind i could always upgrade the parts if i wanted to, which wasn't the case in all of my earlier platforms. I can say , this as a fact a gamer never stops to push for the better platform because of that "nagging force or consciousness to go better" the same can be said of any human passion, it never stops to push you,.....that is why i have being spending more each time on my passion(gaming),.. you see it never seizes! if it doesn't push you then you probably aren't very passionate!!!!

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol@ remark about sounding like sango!

What I've gathered from ur view of what a gamer is, is that you think Gamers are generally ppl that play videogames(archaic games from the dark ages and recent ones) very well as opposed to mine that dey are ppl who play the trending videogames.
Look! like it or not, there is a difference btw a Gamer and a "has been."

Let's vire into the world of computers since you don't seem to get the point I'm emphasizing:

There are Gaming laptop computers and there are laughftops.

The Asus ROG GX800, crisply birthed into existence this last two months is one of the greatest gaming laptops known to man. With a hydro-overclocking cooling unit, It is known as the big brother to the GX700. There is no game in existence that will not play on that beast.

And then there is the Dell inspiron 5050, a laughftop i'm not even certain has core i3 or a GPU of 650M but runs skyrim on high performance with serious lag! Don't even think about GTA V on this thing or PES15, it will just crash d system.
As opposed to the former, gamers on the Dead dell PC get to play san andreas, skyrim, a wonderful experience on a computer, Yes!

But It's not the fact that dey can play GTAV if it presents itself to them in a dream that will make them GTAV RPG gamers but d mere fact that they get a new and better improved laptop which supports the game.

There are social hubs and communities for gamers like psnprofiles which is a fora for online gamers on the PS4. Non PS4/PS3 console users can go and hug transformer as d fights for ranks via acquisition of trophys in that fora alone sef will set u apart. To avoid ostracism and fear of being left behind it is always advisable to join the bandwagon.

The PS2 was officially buried and tributed early this year, I hope u know. cheesy

The Republic of gamers have a fora where dey discuss about ROG components, latest games that will work on low or minimum settings and come up with ideas on how to upgrade systems. The one-eyed man here as you can clearly see is d dell user, who is blind to the happenings and evolution in the gaming world.

I'm not saying the console is one of the things that shows u r a gamer, i'm saying it is the one and only thing! If u don't have a next generation console or PC you are as good a gamer as brick gamers.

Computer literacy does not apply to this equation because what we are conversing about does not apply to that.
I may have a computer and not be a computer literate but I can't have a game console and not know how to play!

I may even have a gaming laptop sef and not know what it is capable of doing but at least I have the gaming laptop and Im at breast with the latest trending trinkets in d gaming world.

Yes Gaming on a whole shouldn't be centred around having better or next generation consoles. The fact tho about life is that it is cheesy.

And yes Gaming should be about ur experience in playing brick game and rinco, and the ease with which you complete levels and gather up points in tetris and ur application of those skills in battlefield4 but the fact, truth and reality about that matter is that, it really isn't. cheesy

Mobile gamers don't even come close to the benchmark! Una no reach as mobile gaming is way down below PSP standards and don't rank next to console users. Hence, the use of the term "gamer" only applies to console and PC gamers alike.
Androidking:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why aren't they Nigerian videogame YouTubers like Chris smoove and Rab brand!...I'd like to see Nigerians reacting to videogames
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrEverything:
Why aren't they Nigerian videogame YouTubers like Chris smoove and Rab brand!...I'd like to see Nigerians reacting to videogames

KSI is a Nigerian! undecided I don't know what u mean!

Buhari period no go gree make we upload gigs of videos of us talking to no one but ourselves for ur viewing pleasure.

Ppl call that madness around here sef!

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (333) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89