Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476039 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jssksk

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jgjj

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fee

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Tope54(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
purplekayc:
torrents or links
Please what is the difference between the two? And one that is good?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kfjj

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Idhh

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Shadow warrior

Developers: flying wild hog
date: 26th sept 2013
Genre: hack and slash, first person shooter
Modes: single player
Platform: Mac,Windows, Linux,Xbox, PS

Plot:

Jang's adventure to retrieve a powerful ancient Japanese sword and the obstercles he would face get them
Jang is sent to buy a sword from mizayaki a dealer of artifacts for $2m but he refuses to sell and a fight ensues,during which mizayaki is killed and Wang bonds himself with a demon protector of the sword he's seeking.
He later learns that there's three different pieces that form the sword all of which must be retrieved .

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tegg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
My gaming rig's up for sale
Hit me up if u interested
Telegram. Purplekaycee
WhatsApp. 07030845333

Motherboard: dq56m
HDD. 1TB
Ram : 16 GB ddr3 patriot
CPU. : core i5. 650. 3.2ghz
Graphics card: gigabyte gtx 780 3gb. OC. Wind force

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by daamazing(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
purplekayc:
Idhh
COD cool
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ogongogames(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
I was about to create a new thread but thought this place would probably be best. Just wondering but for all you PC gamers out there, do you tend to use a digital distribution platforms such as Steam, Uplay to get hold of your games or do you tend to buy hard copies from stores etc?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Kxdbdk

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dhdj

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
ogongogames:
I was about to create a new thread but thought this place would probably be best. Just wondering but for all you PC gamers out there, do you tend to use a digital distribution platforms such as Steam, Uplay to get hold of your games or do you tend to buy hard copies from stores etc?
unlike console games, there's no where to buy "original" hard copies in this Nigeria na.

Best bet are the digital online stores. Origin, Steam etc...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Kggjj

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ogongogames(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lana1:
unlike console games, there's no where to buy "original" hard copies in this Nigeria na.

Best bet are the digital online stores. Origin, Steam etc...

I'm not based in Nigeria but I've noticed during my short time on this forum that people seem to find it difficult to get hold of original hard copies so I was thinking that digital online stores would be the better option however wasn't sure how commonly used they were or whether people knew about them as I haven't seen much reference to them on the forum so far.

Your response has been helpful. Thanks.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ogongogames(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Would anyone with a Steam account be willing to help?

I have a collection of digital games that I am looking into selling. I have tested some out and they work perfectly. Issue is I am based abroad (UK). In order to make sure these work in Nigeria, I want to test a digital copy of BioShock, hence would like someone to download the copy to make sure it works without problem. Obviously the game will be yours for free as a token of your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrhp_-Upe04

Minimum requirements for your PC/Laptop
Processor: 2.4 GHz - Intel Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300

PM or contact me via this thread if interested.

Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kokoboy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anybody here wants to sell Xbox pad for PC?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by CrownGamers: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol very crazy stuff..do you guys also play on consoles online
purplekayc:
I have decided to create a mirror of the former thread so that we can have a place to continue from .
when NL restores it , this thread would be transfered to it via a link.
NL's administrators are more interested in banning their users than protecting the website itself from outside attacks. angry

This is a list of the games profiled so far to avoid replication.

tomb raider 2013........................................
Medal Of honor airbourne.................................
boarderlands 2 ......................................
call of juarez gunslinger................................
The darkness2.................................................
dead island reptitude.....................................
callof duty 6(MWF2)....................................
zuma.....................................
zuma's revenge..............................
luxor................................................
Injustice: Gods Among Us....................................
metro last lite...........................................
watchdogs.................................
nba 2k14...............................
syndicate..........................................
COD balck ops 1.................................
" '2..................................
COD4..........................................
Homefront.................................
Rage..........................
battlefeild 3...............................
aliens colonial marines.........................................
COD world @war....................
resident evil6............................................
dishonoured............................
COD MWF3...................................................................
wolfeinstein.............................
quake4.....................................
bettlefeild bad company 2....................................
inversion.....................................
hard reset.........................................
medal of hoour warfighter..............................
FIFA 2k14...............................
halflife2E2........................................
left4dead2............................................
doom4...............................
titanfall..........................
wolfeinsen The new order.................................
brink................................
grid2...................................
dead island reptide............................................
duke nukem forever...............
inversion..............................
quake 4.................................
doom3(bfg)......................
FIFA Manager 14.................................
FIFA Manager 13......................
prototype.........................................
halflife1..................
doom3.................
bioshock infinite...............
sniper ghost warriror.......................
sniper ghost warriror 2....................
battlefeild4................
cysis2.......................
COD ghosts............
battlefeild 4............................
farcry3................
bulletstorm...................
crysis3........................
luxor...........................

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
CrownGamers:
Lol very crazy stuff..do you guys also play on consoles online
just PC
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ausproxi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
operating system: Windows 7 64-bit
processsor: Dual-core Intel 2.0 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Hard drive: 300GB

Please which PES version can run smoothly on this system
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ogongogames(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
ausproxi:
operating system: Windows 7 64-bit
processsor: Dual-core Intel 2.0 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Hard drive: 300GB

Please which PES version can run smoothly on this system

Hi there,

If you check the site below, all you need to do is select the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), RAM and game and it will tell you whether your PC can run the game, and what type of performance to expect.

http://www.game-debate.com/hardware/index.php?pid=242&cpu=Pentium%20Dual%20Core%20E2180%202.0GHz
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by UzomaFC: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2018
pls I need pes 2013 patch, pls who can help thanks in advance
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by markcurz: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Here is link for download all these games Ocean of Games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Changing thermal paste is underrated and cant be overemphasized.

Changed the thermal paste of my crappy laptop and cleaned out the dust from the vents and performance of BF4 has jumped from 25 fps to 60 which drops to around 50-55 fps during intense fire-fights and explosions.
My other games too ve seen an increase in performance as well....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kokoboy(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Please contact me if you have used xbox wireless pad for sales, I need it for my PC.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2018
The witcher 3 ; DLC 1
hearts of stone

Olgierd von Everec sends geralt to kill a frog - like monster in Oxenfurt.
After killing the monster hes captured by royal guarsmen loyal to von Everec and O'Dimm
O'Dimm tells Geralt that he must fulfill three wishes to which he had previously sworn to uphold.
Geralt confronts von Everec and discovers that von Everec had obtained immortality at the cost of his emotions, giving him an emotionless "Heart of Stone".
O'Dimm tells Geralt that the three tasks are meant to be impossible.
Geralt allows Vlodimir's spirit to possess his body for one night, allowing him to attend a wedding party and fulfilling the first wish.
Geralt then participates in a heist to steal Maximillian Borsodi's house from its vault, fulfilling von Everec's revenge and second wish.
To obtain Iris' rose, thereby fullfilling the 3rd wish, Geralt, can either obtain the rose from Iris' spirit in order to free her from "pinned" into the world or let the rose be with her. Either way, Geralt fulfills von Everec's last wish and goes to meet with him.

\

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ausproxi(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
ogongogames:

Hi there,

If you check the site below, all you need to do is select the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), RAM and game and it will tell you whether your PC can run the game, and what type of performance to expect.

http://www.game-debate.com/hardware/index.php?pid=242&cpu=Pentium%20Dual%20Core%20E2180%202.0GHz

Thank you Sir
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ndjkj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Zhahovic(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Zhahovic(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.