Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (478292 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2016
purplekayc:
but some of these games have been cracked nah
so why not FIFA?
3dm leader baby sister reported that they have defeated the latest version of denuvo, after saying that they will stop cracking game and rely on other crackers for a year.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Added...

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sokotoburundi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
my brother just gave me a laptop here are the specs i know its pisssss poor grin which of the pes edition would it run at low smoothly
Compaq Presario CQ60-216DX - 15.6" - Pentium T3400 - Vista Home Basic - 3 GB RAM - 250 GB HDD

Graphics Processor
Intel GMA 4500M
Memory Allocation Technology
Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
Max Allocated RAM Size
1309 MB
vram is 64mb
Adelana1 come n help me o
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
sokotoburundi:
my brother just gave me a laptop here are the specs i know its pisssss poor grin which of the pes edition would it run at low smoothly
Compaq Presario CQ60-216DX - 15.6" - Pentium T3400 - Vista Home Basic - 3 GB RAM - 250 GB HDD

Graphics Processor
Intel GMA 4500M
Max Allocated RAM Size
1309 MB
vram is 64mb
lol don't think this can play current games.
look for half life,quake,doom,left 4 dead ,killing floor,
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sokotoburundi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
purplekayc:
lol don't think this can play current games.
look for half life,quake,doom,left 4 dead ,killing floor,
how about pes 2010
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
sokotoburundi:

Graphics Processor
Intel GMA 4500M
Max Allocated RAM Size
1309 MB
vram is 64mb
return the system to ya broda.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
mtn bblited no longer working on andriod and pc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 2:44am On Mar 26, 2016
sokotoburundi:

Graphics Processor
Intel GMA 4500M
Max Allocated RAM Size
1309 MB
vram is 64mb
It wil definitely play pes16. Just ensure u change the power mode to high performance.
Pes16 is around 4gb iso packed
U can use mtn simple server to get it drom
Http://oceanofgames.com
Jst google the steps.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 2:45am On Mar 26, 2016
brightpre:
mtn bblited no longer working on andriod and pc
Jst google the subscription procedure jare.

Dats wat am using to post dis.

Jst ensure u try reconnecting ur data as much as possible
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sokotoburundi(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2016
ladokuntlad:

It wil definitely play pes16. Just ensure u change the power mode to high performance.
Pes16 is around 4gb iso packed
U can use mtn simple server to get it drom
Http://oceanofgames.com
Jst google the steps.
it will bottleneck the pc grin
am going for pes13 n battlefield 2 bad company they are smooth on low settings
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sokotoburundi(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2016
seems my pc is not useless afterall grin grin grin grin
been watching youtube fifa 14 is so smooth at low resolution...yayyyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
sokotoburundi:
it will bottleneck the pc grin
am going for pes13 n battlefield 2 bad company they are smooth on low settings
And wu told u pes13 is nt graphics intensive

Pes12-14 ahare d same engine

Changes started from pes15

So am very positive dat ur system will play pes16

If it doesn't
Come say it to my face

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Jst google the subscription procedure jare.

Dats wat am using to post dis.

Jst ensure u try reconnecting ur data as much as possible
is it still working now sas
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sokotoburundi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
ladokuntlad:

And wu told u pes13 is nt graphics intensive

Pes12-14 ahare d same engine

Changes started from pes15

So am very positive dat ur system will play pes16

If it doesn't
Come say it to my face
just played pes 13 in low graphics it was good am actually running stock intel graphics driver but I will swap it for custom graphics driver which gives gr8 results. am not risking pes 16 .
tried fifa 14 it was laggy when there are many players in the box exp. corners. am sure things will change with custom graphics driver!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
brightpre:
is it still working now sas
10000%
Jst used it to reply u
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2016
ladokuntlad:
10000% Jst used it to reply u
pls give me your full settings
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jaymaestro(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2016
brightpre:
pls give me your full settings
Lol. extend the settings to me eh . No greater browsing tweak than BBLITED!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2016
[size=15pt]
FAR CRY 4
[/size]

DEVELOPERS: UBISOFT
Release dates : November 18th 2015
genre': stealth, first person shooter, role playing
open world
platform: windows ,xbox,play-station
modes: single and multi player

requirements:
processor: intel core i5 2.6 ghz
ram 4 GB
graphics card: GTX 460
HD space : 30 gb

plot :

ajay comes to kyrat to carry out the last wishes of his deaad mother .
( scatter her ashes on the land)
But is met by royal forces loyal to the dictator (pagan min) just before the border
and the bus hes riding on hwich seems to be carring some dissidents is fired upon .
Pegan suddenly appears alighting from an heliciopter .
He approaches one of the ground commanders and asks him why his instructions have beeen disobeyed.
As he has specifically said that he bus should be held not shot at.
While the commander was trying to explain the situation to him he is sudenly killed by pegan
with a sharp chiesel.
After wards he takes a selfie with Ajay .
He is later taken to pagans royal palace.
Pegan during the process of having a meal with Ajay
kills one of his top commanders for divuldging important info
to the golden path movement which has been fighting agiaanst pegan for years.
Ajay later escapes the building with the help of a commander in golden path.
Afer joining up with the rebel movement ajay and the golden path members plan how
to carry out the defaet of pegan min .
After carring out numerous side missions to weaken the power base of pagan mins to commanders .
Ajay finally infiltrates the first regional governor compound by boarding a bus .
He sneaks into the compound and kills several guards and liberates hostages.
When he finally climbs into the main building he preetnds to be a torture hostage.
He stabs paul harmon and kidnapps him and palces him in the boot of a car driving
him to the nearest golden path sactuary where he would be tortured to diduldge information .
while working with the golden path however the two top commanders views usually conflict an he would have to choose frequently
whom he must follow.
Two other governors remain how ever Noore and yuma.
ajay then targets noore.
Ajay kills he in the Roman styled arena which she uses as entertainment.
During the approach to killing the last standing commander yuma, Ajay is captured and taken prisoner .
With the southern part of the country secured the golden path marches towards the northern part.
while Yuma is captured by the golden path ,
a decision on what to do is not reached by the two commanders .
(amital and sabal)
Ajay has to choose who he would finnally side with.
With Ajay siding with either of namital or sabal.
Pegan min capital is finally assaulted upon .

When the golden path finally breaks in and Ajay sees pegan '
hes either shot or pegan tells him the love afair the had with his mother
ishwari.
Pegan then shows Ajay where to place the ashes.
Pegan says that he would then be keeping the helicopter
as he rids off ajay takes revenge and shoots the copter down.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Feshizzy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello Great Gamers,
I greet you all,
I am a newbie here, just need some mentoring,
Here My Laptop Spec:
Sony VAIO E15 SVE1512K1EB with Intel Core i5 i5-3210M 2500 GHz , 4GB of Memory and 640GB Storage on Windows 8 64-bit.

I would like to know, if this little baby can handle the heat in the gaming world.

Happy New week to Y'all

Regards,
EF
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Feshizzy:
Hello Great Gamers,
I greet you all,
I am a newbie here, just need some mentoring,
Here My Laptop Spec:
Sony VAIO E15 SVE1512K1EB with Intel Core i5 i5-3210M 2500 GHz , 4GB of Memory and 640GB Storage on Windows 8 64-bit.

I would like to know, if this little baby can handle the heat in the gaming world.

Happy New week to Y'all

Regards,
EF
Naaa it wont handle d extreme heat in gaming world.

U must av a dedicated graphics card enabled system wich ur system doesnt av.

Bt ur system will try play some non heavy duty games.

Bt pls dnt go near cod:aw and cod:bf3 dose two wont boda opening.

Also most modern games dat weigh 30gb above are no go area.
Bt
GtaV works
Pes series works
Fifa series works
Metal gear series works
Cod series before advance warfare work
Medal of honour series works
Car races of any series works tjough some may hang like formular 1, aserta cosa series and the crew

Al in al ur system is a cool one eit d let down of nt avin a dedicated graphics.

So goodluck wit ur gaming experience

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Feshizzy(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Naaa it wont handle d extreme heat in gaming world.

U must av a dedicated graphics card enabled system wich ur system doesnt av.

Thank you very much dear comrade,
I need to gear up,
What still that is available in ninja that is rock solid for the present gaming world.
Hoping to hear from the wise one soon.
Yeah, that my video card na hold school, some games Wein I try install to play, come dey use me dey play as e no gree install.
Thanks for the heads up once again, I would look into the much older games.

Regards,
EF
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Feshizzy:

Thank you very much dear comrade,
I need to gear up,
What still that is available in ninja that is rock solid for the present gaming world.
Hoping to hear from the wise one soon.
Yeah, that my video card na hold school, some games Wein I try install to play, come dey use me dey play as e no gree install.
Thanks for the heads up once again, I would look into the much older games.

Regards,
EF
Wen next u opportuned to get a gaming pc.

I wil advice u go wit d
Lenovo y series
Dell xps series or dell latest latitude series all with atleast 2gb dedicated graphics

Bt neva go for an hp product with a dedicated graphics. Dey ar jst fancy manufacturers bt dont deliver rugged systems.

2 Likes

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Anyone here still playing PES 2013 on pc?
How can I edit the strips of licensed teams on pes 2013 pc?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Feshizzy(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Wen next u opportuned to get a gaming pc.

I wil advice u go wit d
Lenovo y series
Dell xps series or dell latest latitude series all with atleast 2gb dedicated graphics

Bt neva go for an hp product with a dedicated graphics. Dey ar jst fancy manufacturers bt dont deliver rugged systems.

Wise words,
Noted!
I was seeing MSI republic of gamers (ROG)
I heard those series are real badass, with ssd,

Regards,
EF
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Feshizzy:

Wise words,
Noted!

Regards,
EF
Yeah MSI are the real beast if u av money for it.

Bt y not buy dia Acer counterpart wich is much more cheaper and delivers relatively same performance?
Value for money
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by fabre4: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Anyone here still playing PES 2013 on pc?
How can I edit the strips of licensed teams on pes 2013 pc?

I need link to download pes 2013 latest patch and how to install it .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

Wise words,
Noted!

Regards,
EF
Ah! MSI Republic Of Gamers?? Bros be like say na the Aba version u dey see o.

Its ASUS ROG. MSI is a different brand on its own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swisscarter(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abeg i need GTA V ooo, since no more simple server again, i need any one that has it any where in Benin City
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
fabre4:

I need link to download pes 2013 latest patch and how to install it .
Can't remember where I downloaded mine but I'm using pesedit 6.0 patch
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Feshizzy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ah! MSI Republic Of Gamers?? Bros be like say na the Aba version u dey see o.

Its ASUS ROG. MSI is a different brand on its own

Bros you sabi well well,
It's ASUS not MSI, grin grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
far cry 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (331) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.