Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

South African Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Visa. (847 Views)

South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa / South African Visa. / South African Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Visa. by Arizona1: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
I have a man that have a direct link to South African Embassy In Nigeria and he has been helping genuine Nigerians that want to make a living in South Africa to process and obtain their visa.

The visa application process will last for two weeks and the only thing you will drop with him is your Int' passport and four passport photographs. Every other document needed will be provided by him and you'll pay in full after the visa has been issued but there must be a proof from you or your sponsor that you are eligible to pay immediately after collecting the visa.

You can contact get in touch with him for more info @ 08032022838.
Re: South African Visa. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ POster how do we believe this is true, we've gotten several post saying same stuff, huh! I'm kinda short of words,

NAIRALANDers. what your opninion on this .
Re: South African Visa. by Arizona1: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2008
It is not a matter of whether you'll believe or not. Actually it's for people who actually need it. If you submitt your passport and it doesn't work out,then you can say what you want to say. We don't come to play games here.
Re: South African Visa. by yemidgood(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2008
how are we going to believe that.
Re: South African Visa. by joshua1996: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2008
i hope that is right by you arizona1 but what will be the actual amount of the full payment tell me you can aswell mail me de.joshua1996@yahoo.com, okay thanks my brother i love to all my buddies!!!
Re: South African Visa. by ahmedblak(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
can anyone tell my friend all about south africa?hes willing to move there desprately,he has been hearing rumors of blacks killing or targeting their same black,and lots of crime and if you dont have work permit you will get highest pay $100 only for monthly job,anyone living in cape town of jburg with full details?

(1) (Reply)

Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration / Out Of Africa / Get Visa To South Africa & Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.