Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) (63880 Views)

Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures) / Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin / Man Wraps Himself With Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by MadCow1: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Uchiha Madara:

Wow! That's quite epic!

I never thought a snake could climb up to ones window, that shh was hanging on to the crevices in the wall.

Uchiha Marada sees snake in his room, Screams Orochimaru and kills it with his Amateratsu. grin

7 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by ikweremilitant: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Uchiha Madara: This is really mind boggling, I mean how did they get up there?

I don't believe snakes can climb vertically, as in climb the wooden pole.

Really mysterious.
edo people nd witch craft.dats dia stock in trade

1 Like

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
berem: That was Reena Roy in the movie NAGIN(female serpent) produced in 1976.

Sadly, the snakes on the electric wires didn't turn to humans.
sis you are also into classic Indian films? I even have sound tracks of almost all of them on my phone. Brings back a lot of memories.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
sis you are also into classic Indian films? I even have sound tracks of almost all of them on my phone. Brings back a lot of memories.
yes my dear sis! I just have one of the soundtracks of the film "Yeh Vaada Raaha" (the promise) on my phone I listen to. Dunno where I can download indian songs especially songs from old movies. The songs they sing these days in their films are not as classic and romantic as the old films.
Do you have a link where I can download online?
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nigerian version of india movie "NAGIN"
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by redsun(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Poor snakes that happens to be smarter than brutal humans around them that have invaded their territory and not giving them any chance at all to live along side them.

5 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Why kill them? angry

*savages

Humans are worse than Snakes. satanic creatures.

4 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by HowFar: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
The recent snake epidemic in Benin is the handiwork of Oshiomhole's native doctor. Oshio baba the jazz fada needs a new babalawo, no native doctor or islamic intimidation would steer us back to ACN.
Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole's glory days are over.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by gaetano: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin
its mating season, she-snakes must be bleeped no mara where dey run to.

1 Like

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Where are our Political extremists?

I want to know if the entangled snakes ave anything to do with PDP or APC spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by onumaegbuikenna: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
@levelszik:
I didn't say anything o lipsrsealed

Chai there is God oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
I've seen such black snake hanging on electric wire in my Estate. It was obviously electrocuted. But having several snakes entangled like that is quite creepy but hardly "mysterious"
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
berem: yes my dear sis! I just have one of the soundtracks of the film "Yeh Vaada Raaha" (the promise) on my phone I listen to. Dunno where I can download indian songs especially songs from old movies. The songs they sing these days in their films are not as classic and romantic as the old films.
Do you have a link where I can download online?
i will send you a link in the evening, i have all the soundtrack of the promise, in fact they are my favourite. Most times people ask if i speak Hindu self. I will find the link and send it to you.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by am0s(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Jakumo: These snakes are indeed sent from a SPIRITUAL source, and they can ONLY be defeated IF all who have set eyes upon the above pictures quickly send me just twenty US dollar each, to One-Born-Every-Minute Traditional African Pharmacy, PO Box 419, Ajegunle-By'th'Sea, Lagos, Nigeria, as payment for your own ritual sacrifice kit, comprising one small live dog to be killed on the next full moon, some red palm oil, special kola-nuts, the red tail feathers of the African Grey Parrot, cowries shells, vulture's eyelashes and of course custom incantations written on paper notes wrapped up in white thread.
u no include iphone5s or amazon firephone
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by bozoforce: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2014

Really mysterious.
snakes are excellent climbers and can climb up almost any surface yes even vertically. the only question is why are the snakes still alive? was there no light in that area?

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tallesty1: The snake is just hanging out with his girl-friend. No cause 4 alarm.

#LMFAO

On a serious note, how do they get there?
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2014

Really mysterious.
a snake once pursued a small rat straight up inside an unused pipe in my house when I was growing up. I wonder how the two animals take climb inside a pipe from ground floor to first floor. But I no get d pishure because DAT time na olden days.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mad Cow: Benin People no dey carry last.. cool

#InOtherNews, A Guy who broke up with his Girlfriend of 9 Years in Benin, died from Electric shock last night. Apparently, he was trying to Change the channel on his TV when mysteriously, Electricity passed through his remote control and killed him inside his flat. PHCN are still very confused as to how it happened. grin

Your father madcow........................grin grin grin
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
NewsINigeria: [img]http://1.bp..com/--3f6g59I8LM/U7SVTvSzd3I/AAAAAAADGxw/HsQEgrlh1uE/s1600/0.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-KPs8ZD83tAw/U7SVT11OlrI/AAAAAAADGx0/OTpulT5cWzE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
A Blog reader who lives in Benin sent in the pics. Says they, residence of Market Road in Ekosodin, Benin City, woke up this morning July 2nd to find several snakes bunched up and tangled in the electric wires in the street.
"We have been confused and keep on wondering just how they got there. We eventually looked for a way to get rid of them by removing them and using the electric power to burn them. We don't know the means by which they got there o, whether its through spiritual means, we are still wondering. May God help us" He said
Reminds me of that final scene in the Indian movie, Snake Girl. Remember when the snake girl fell from a building as a snake, landed on a railing and then changed into a human being? #runningthinz

Thousands of wasted Education funds spent on this poster? angry

Ekosodin is a small community close to a forest(jungle),...what do you expect? angry

3 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by redsun(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
bozoforce:
snakes are excellent climbers and can climb up almost any surface yes even vertically. the only question is why are the snakes still alive? was there no light in that area?

Those muderfuckers stay for weeks without electricity or probably the snakes underbelly are insulated against electrical shock.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
idupaul: Aha these are the demons that have been plaguing the power sector in Nigeria .. Thank goodness they have been exposed by the Jonathan Govt once again .. GEJ till 2019 Joooor

People like you always remain one position for life

Always trying to politicalize everything
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
berem: That was Reena Roy in the movie NAGIN(female serpent) produced in 1976.

Sadly, the snakes on the electric wires didn't turn to humans.
but nagin sef no turn to human on the wire na....... Lets wait till these ones too fall and get pierced before we can conclude undecided
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by wuramini(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
;Dna wa oooooo dis one na wetin i go call ham
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
i will send you a link in the evening, i have all the soundtrack of the promise, in fact they are my favourite. Most times people ask if i speak Hindu self. I will find the link and send it to you.
ok dear,I will be waiting.... cool
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
redsun:

Those muderfuckers stay for weeks without electricity or probably the snakes underbelly are insulated against electricity shock.
snakes r actually insulated.....their scaly skin
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by JoeCutie(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Because doing it in the bush is so mainstream, they had to climb the pole. It's actually sweeter up there. Those two Snakes are better than some guys and girls who resort to doing it inside the gutter or even in the bush (love garden) during night class. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
bozoforce:

their body are insulated just like the legs of most birds.

[size=25pt] MAKE UNA TRY TO DEY reduce HOME VIDEO AND SEE MORE OF DOCUMENTARIES THAT WILL HELP [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by redsun(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
lekkie073: snakes r actually insulated.....their scaly skin

Those creatures are marvellous and they adapt perfectly to any situation,if not for man that hunts them down at any given chance. And most of them are very harmless and non venomous,yet they brutally kill them in fear of being bitten.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by ignis: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
How did the snake get there?
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
Why kill them? angry

*savages

Humans are worse than Snakes. satanic creatures.

If we(humans) can do it to ourselves, what do you expect us to do to the snakes sad

3 Likes

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
redsun:

Those creatures are marvellous and they adapt perfectly to any situation,if not for man that hunts them down at any given chance. And most of them are very harmless and non venomous,yet they brutally kill them in fear of being bitten.
snakes are meant to be killed sad
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by akpanbaba: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
There is nothing to worry about.The snakes are sent from their kingdom to train on electric wiring which they intend to replicate in their kingdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.