Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (39135 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is why people hate Fashola, if it was the old Lagos that i know, just one tyre, a litre of petrol and a stick of match would have sentenced that Ghanaian to roasting!

2 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by oluamid(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
picoba: [size=28pt]
What is the different between the said man and Boko Haram?

[/size]

Well, the man's 'boko' is a ram's. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by JoeCutie(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
11year old girl??! When #200-a-night ashawo dem dey cry everyday say dem no dey see customers again... Quite lugubriously appalling. undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Tpave(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
hensben: cooked up story but if its true that man should be fed to lion in the zoo
hensben: cooked up story but if its true that man should be fed to lion in the zoo
The man is presently cooling off at Ajiwe police station Ajah. I still gave the address of the place which is 7up bus stop Morekete town by mobil road Ilaje, Ajah Lagos. Go and confirm or what else do you want.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by eduxerxes: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
bebek: The story is abridged. Doesn't sound true
are u a paedophile? U sound like one!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by MarilynNash(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Let the world end already, tired of seeing people suffer. She's just 11 for goodness sake!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Sowl(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
himkers:

The difference is that The said man was taught what he learnt probably from the yoruba folks living in lagos and Boko Haram was taught what they are now doing from their Leader, Mallam BUH.....

The probable reason why a folk like you stil manages to be alive is simply bcoz its illegal 2kill,coz it puzzles me why u had to descend so low as making a tribally biased based statement to drive home ur sheer stupidity.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by pole: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
read d story,well beforr u jugde d so girl has bing sleeping with d man before so d girl has gone far so nt today tinx,but ds useless man should be castrated ,l mean oyibo
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Sowl(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
himkers:

The difference is that The said man was taught what he learnt probably from the yoruba folks living in lagos and Boko Haram was taught what they are now doing from their Leader, Mallam BUH.....
The probable reason why a folk like you stil manages to be alive is simply bcoz its illegal 2kill,coz it puzzles me why u had to descend so low as making a tribally biased based statement to drive home ur sheer stupidity.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by experimentist: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Picture of the girl's pussssssy bleading or......grin

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by SpanishExpat(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Man's capacity for evil has no limits ...
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nosurrenda: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Senator Yerima or Senator Yeyeman brother.
ok he's a Ghanaman, if he was Nigerian then he'd most probably be an APC man.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Another sad story. Men should stop molesting kids as in very seriously. When ashas full road.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Y is et only gals dat ar bein molested.......make una no worry dis "weaker vessels" wd start showin u guys pepper......soon d headline wd be "80 year oldman bein molested by a 8yr old gal"....for cryin awt loud she z jez 11!!! Men diaris God ooooo
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Miguelflacko(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mak dem cut d man d*ck roast am gv am chop... undecided
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Onyinyebee(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Segadem: details and pictures!
free the guy naa...he might truely be a witness...it is wrong and wicked..that which was done to that little girl...psychological now,she has also been affected....
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Some men are beast.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by napema(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is sad
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by godG: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
imperiouxx: "A ghana man resident in Morekete town, Ilaje Ajah area of lagos had been sleeping with the said girl, a neighbour and a fellow ghananian and had been threatning the little girl with juju that if she tells anybody that she will die." --- NEWS

Wetin concern me?

Even if they like they should eat each other as dinner.

Na ghana vs ghana.

Na who go save 'gaynians' from Imperiouxx's hand o?! cheesy
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by makkitush: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Motixsis:

The thought of a man raping a kid makes me sick to my stomach .
what was he thinking,i mean he has a wife nd a child too.that man is clearly an Animal.he should be severley punished in public before sending him to his ancestors so that other animals will learn.i mean it

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
makkitush: what was he thinking,i mean he has a wife nd a child too.that man is clearly an Animal.he should be severley punished in public before sending him to his ancestors so that other animals will learn.i mean it

Those are perverts for you....You mean slow motion death? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
shoefreak: You are an irate fool with cheese as brain. Like seriously? What the hell?

A little girl is molested and your frozen brain could only come up with this hogwash? angry

@Mods, you guys are silly to have let me come back to see this silly comment.

@saggy wanky smelly biitch,

It seems your mother just told you the pregnancy that produced you was from her landlord. I feel no remorse to have reminded you this again.

I hate challenging women but when a wanky saggy smelly biitch like you takes one step further, I give her the damn thing she asks for.

God punish you and thunder fire your generation for talking to me like that.

Silly wanky cheap biitch. angry
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
godG:

Na who go save 'gaynians' from Imperiouxx's hand o?! cheesy

You see that rotten pu22y biitch talking to me anyhow like the way her mother talks to her father at home.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by godG: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
imperiouxx:

You see that rotten pu22y biitch talking to me anyhow like the way her mother talks to her father at home.

!!!
Awon onibaje oshi. cheesy
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pathetic,if he is looking 4 a tight hole y did he not screw his son 's ass

2 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by danot1030: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You're honestly capitalizing on this poor girl's .. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

...to justify your prejudice? How disgustingly low of YOU.

I just came around from reading the below, and honestly thought it had made front page somehow. It happened around the same last year at the hands of a Nigerian. Is that any better?!

https://www.nairaland.com/1320760/11-year-old-girl-chinecherem-molested-died
I hope the idiot called Nwa-Nimo who blamed d incident on the location read dis and see if it is any better.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by abacus(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Is there any agency in Lagos state one can call? I need to report a case like this to them. This happened this week in my area.

Please HELP!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by makkitush: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Motixsis:

Those are perverts for you....You mean slow motion death? grin grin
slow nd painful death.this should be a law in nigeria for molesters.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by NwaAnambra(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
kossyablaze: I was molested by two different girls on different occasions wen I was same age.That experience has been my worst.The pain it created inside of me till today is unbearable...
Ablaze kee ife na eme? it's Legendaryiyke. you can lie o.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by seunbadmus(f): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
What a beast! undecided
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by enomakos(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
useless human
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Janetozi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
They should slice his manhood like okoro and give him the piece to chew one after the other. He deserve not to be able to have sex again, not even with his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) / Policeman Goes Unclad To Evade Arrest In Lagos / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.