Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) (46880 Views)

Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria / Shipping Container Or Vehicle To Nigeria / Need Shipping Container Taken Off The Delivery Truck At House. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by waleakanfe(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
This 1 na photoshop jooooor
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by Atmmachine(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
It also happens in America..
So,shut the fork up

1 Like

Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by oluamid(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Aje ooooo!
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by zurine(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
hmm
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
With ofe mmanu and abokis as their drivers.

iluvweed: Nna broses and their containers...... tongue
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dee60:

there is a law already to regulate the movement but the truckers would not obey...

[size=13pt]i never even knew that!!! they need to stop risking lives already[/size]
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by Livinusc(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Some ogwu-ego goods
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by enomakos(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
holy moses
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by frank043(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
ibizgirl: This is more like miraculous escape. I thank God for whoever owns that car.
You sure mean the occupants,don't YOU?!!!
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by idinc(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
**in the 1st lady's voice** chai!!!,if I tell u pipu diaris god,u pipu wil b makin a mokiri of mi.now u see?? See wit ur own 2 double eyes how d owner of that car escaped suicide! Chaii!! Tank god oo
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by ibizgirl(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
All join bros

frank043: You sure mean the occupants,don't YOU?!!!
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by frank043(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
kennygee: God did not allow his village people succeed.

Testimony o.
My dear,accidents happen. Don't be in the habit of attributing chance to people in the village. No offence,pls...
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by frank043(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
ibizgirl: All join bros

Sure dear...all pin together#winks @ her#
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
iluvweed: Nna broses and their containers...... tongue

Odi nah high sea !

Odikwa very risky..
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by 1miccza: 1:32am On Jul 04, 2014
Thank God for saving the driver's life oo
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by revelationuche: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2014
Nigerians will alwaz ve a similar case to shw wen sth happends. Well,tank God no live loss [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by femmy2010(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=cecegorz]

I usually wonder why we don't have active presence of VIO/FRSC personnel at the container loading terminals to certify these trucks before they load up the containers.

[/quote

The problem is actually not the trucks nor their driver.It has to do more with those big "wells"(not potholes) on the Apapa - Mile2 Axis of Lagos.
Once the road is repaired,60% of the problem on that road is solved.
4days wont go by without a truck going down due to those failed section of the road.
God help us all cos that seem to be the only one that can help at this junction and not our govt.
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by gabbond: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2014
oooh my God....i hope no loss of life.God please protect your people sad
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by OgaTheTop2: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2014
Aspireahead: Jonathan resign!!!
Are you ok? You don take your medication?
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by dreydee(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2014
imagine the owner of the car was relaxing on his car bonnet grin
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by SenatorJames(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Congrats to the owner of the car, on the successfull failure of the container to claim his/her life.
Re: Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) by GRACEGLORY: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2014
FMCL NIGERIA is in need of: 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weighs between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / 9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.