Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Litmus - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Litmus (772 Views)

Osun State Traditional Council Of Obas: Ooni Ogunwusi’s First Litmus Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Litmus by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Litmus

Watch "Cameroon: Exclusive Report On Fight Against Boko Haram" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9F4i837CQY
Re: Litmus by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Watch "Cameroun Lutte contre boko haram 40 individus appréhendés et gardé à vue" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVx5mIfBTUM
Re: Litmus by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Litmus I hope you now see what I have been telling you for months on this forum: Chad is the hand behind Cameroon

I don't want to write a long epistle but the truth is boko haram has been hijacked, you have the local wing and the international wing the inter nation wing is acting for the local wing to take over the country. As I'm typing I still don't think the aim is the breakup of Nigeria but what I know is westerners have always liked Islamic-Muslims-northerners puppets, because they know as long as they don't change their way of life(Islamic backwardness) they wont challenge their economic monopoly on the countries( Chad, Nigeria(post independence with the British inflating the number of northerners and giving the power to them, ivory coast watara, Cameroon ( post independence giving the power to an illiterate northerner over the choice of the people etc)

Now I'm banned in the politic section but I have seen your comments ESP on the ones abusing Biya and Cameroon, I wanted to pm u but I forgot, chairman Biya had nothing. To do with that Ceasfire, in fact we were informed of such talks the day of the regional security meeting, if you recall a week before or so, biya promised to wipe off boko haram and Cameroon purchased heavy military hardware , the question you should have asked is why would he promise such and then go negotiate a ceasefire with bokoharam? Unlike Nigeria unfortunately Cameroon has kept boko in check so a ceasefire would b the last of our concerns, another thing you failed to see blinded by ur hate against us, is that why on earth Chad , which suspiciously has never been attacked by boko haram, has closed her border and reject any Nigerian refugee, will start negotiations for a ceasefire ? I told you before Chad is the armed hand of France in the west central region e.g : Car, Niger, mali and now northern Nigeria Yet you keep running after shadows

I dont know where your hate comes from, but let me tell you something if Cameroon was working Howard the désintégration of Nigeria , Nigeria would b history by now.and I'm being generous, your luck is that we have a humanist as president someone who doesn't like or doesn't want to get involved in people business and internal affairs.

You said the NA destroyed vehicles boko received from france through Cameroon , I hope you know such baseless accusations are not good for the relation between both countries .

Deby is a goat we will deal with him, he alone knows what he signed with france when they saved him from a coup

(1) (Reply)

What Irks You About Your Own Tribe ? / Who Am I? / SHAME: Abandoned Palace In Otukpo Turned Into Political Campaign Ground (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.