Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! (20320 Views)

Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by NigeriaArmy15(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
victorv12: Imagine, Nigeria is the only country with over 700 traditional kings in Africa. Everybody wants to rule... That's why there are territorial disputes and tribal revolts everywhere.

Haaa, na Yoruba man be dat! Na lie, Na igbo man, you too dey lie, na hausa man him be! Make we lynch am?!!!
Very soon, I will be the King of Nairalanderz.......make unna greet KABIESI OOOOOOO
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by dont8(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
I pity your folly, you know nothing about running a business. Can government shutdown for a day without having a negative effect? The same applies to business, go and learn business 101 and thank me later.
macof:

That's ur.business...if you can't respect the Oba and the law then leave the town period!

Go back to your village then!
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Choi! See English!! 'I know that was hurt!'
I give up cheesy
Tiger face grin tongue

rahazaqa: sorry...I know that was hurt!! ..go and shave ur pus,sy bit,ch!!!
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by NigeriaArmy15(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: RIP! The next heir to the throne should shun all forms of barbaric practice.
Can you tell your father to stop performing all his family rites? Akidanidani
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by NigeriaArmy15(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=tonychristopher]

yoruba man will always be stupid, did the igbo man stop you from making money in your fatherland or are you afriad of competing....you should be ashamed people that came back from war and started dominating you and your busy doing oro and go back to your place....stupid man... This is not Nigeria English, maybe its Igbo-Kenya made English. Na wa 4 Igbo people oooo, they can't even express themselves.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by NigeriaArmy15(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
tonychristopher:
the problem with nigeria are the yorubas and their fetsh and ritualistic tendencies

these group of people sucks

your grandfathers where begging and scavenging the refuse dump in Ikeja after the civil war, I think your head will be good 4 the ORO ritual festival, Ajana pls note this igbo fool.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: Can you tell your father to stop performing all his family rites? Akidanidani
My father doesn't perform any family rite, donkey.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by xGHoStx: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wonder why dude wont act mature. Anyhoo was at the said computer villa today everywhre under lock and key. Wasn't funny as i wasn't even aware just wasted time going there. Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by 500GPA: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: 5.00GPA the nonentity and all yoruba tribalists' head should be taken.

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME.
#IT SEEMS YOUR PARENTS ARE MAD.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Back with your new moniker,seems rahazaq is the one that brings out the nonentity in you.
Jobless old man.

5.00GPA:

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME.
#IT SEEMS MY PARENTS ARE MAD.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Sorry dear,it called African tatoo aka tiger face. All thanks to your babaric culture. Its a mark to show those of you,whose head will be going down with your rapist oba.
Your grammatical errors know no bound. Jobless old man.
Only God knows how miserable your life was when nl was down because you have no real life outside nl, e-war is what keeps you alive. Oneday,your frustrated wife will bathe you with acid.
Pls get a life before its too late.

rahazaqa: my babaric parents fixed me.

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by ayobase(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2014
dont8: Hey Ayo, happy to see you again after the Hurricane Hackaris . I'm closing early from work because of the news making the round here in Ikeja.

Afi Hurricane Hackaris na...LOLz.
I am happy you survived the hurricane also.

U too dey fear ni?
Hope all has been resolved and everybody back to biz
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by ayobase(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2014
torchwave: Save it for the unfortunate souls whose heads will be buried along with the Oba as custom demands. I am sure you did not overlook the word 'rituals' in the news article. As usual, people will curtail their movement, especially at night, to avoid being the unwilling donors of heads to some Oba as his gifts to his ancestors in appreciation of a life well spent.

whatever the case could be, RIPs should be an approroiate collective term.

besides, I dont think such act happens any longer. Human head? We have other heads that can be used!
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by 500GPA: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Back with your new moniker,seems rahazaq is the one that brings out the nonentity in you.
Jobless old man.

AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOU. B...I...T...C...H..

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Your useless oba is dead and will be buried with human heads(from your tribe) but you will die and be buried with lizards grin tongue jobless old man.

5.00GPA:

AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOU. B...I...T...C...H..

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by 500GPA: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Your useless oba is dead and will be buried with human heads(from your tribe) but you will die and be buried with lizards grin tongue jobless old man.

WHY ARE YOU OPENING YOUR TEETH?

DID YOUR FAMILY BURY YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WITH LIZARD?
AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOUR FATHER BEFORE HE DIED
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Sorry dear,it called African tatoo aka tiger face. All thanks to your babaric culture. Its a mark to show those of you,whose head will be going down with your rapist oba.
Your grammatical errors know no bound. Jobless old man.
Only God knows how miserable your life was when nl was down because you have no real life outside nl, e-war is what keeps you alive. Oneday,your frustrated wife will bathe you with acid.
Pls get a life before its too late.

hehehe!! Lol!! E don pain am!!! Sorry o!! Bring ur dirty unshave pus,sy bitch,let my Dog fu,ck the hell out of u.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by dont8(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Haba! This is too much, let's be civil for once.
rahazaqa: hehehe!! Lol!! E don pain am!!! Sorry o!! Bring ur dirty unshave pus,sy bitch,let my Dog fu,ck the hell out of u.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by dolarolls: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2014
May The Almighty God judge all by their hands. It is irritating to hear, they will be using innocent "Human HEADS" for "1 MAN's burial". And all our leaders believe its a normal thing in this modern age. If the process is meant 2 be a clean & transparent 1 D chief should have openily said it but tell the press to just hold on in their publications.
Hmmm! Well God helps we don't fall victims.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by tonychristopher: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: your grandfathers where begging and scavenging the refuse dump in Ikeja after the civil war, I think your head will be good 4 the ORO ritual festival, Ajana pls note this igbo fool.

"By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or stupid claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang raped severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though 90% majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by felifeli: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
E
tonychristopher:

"By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or stupid claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang raped severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though 90% majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

Choi! Only you waka write dis long ting?
Bros I feel for you o. Long time ago when I dey live UK, I always dey wonder why dose white people no like us. Until it soon become clear my eyes - they wanted us to go away. I mean go away like really physical GO AWAY , also known as Pi$$ off , f.uk off , get out of our land and go back to your fuk.ing jungle etc etc. You get the picture ? grin grin
So I pi$$ed off back to Lagos and am now at peace with dem white modafokas. You get the picture ? Go thou and do likewise. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by tonychristopher: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
them don run....idiots
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by kingston277(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
dolarolls: May The Almighty God judge all by their hands. It is irritating to hear, they will be using innocent "Human HEADS" for "1 MAN's burial". And all our leaders believe its a normal thing in this modern age. If the process is meant 2 be a clean & transparent 1 D chief should have openily said it but tell the press to just hold on in their publications.
Hmmm! Well God helps we don't fall victims.
Because they are clearly ignorant about culture and history. Try becoming oba in the 19th century and try requesting human heads for your burial. You''l be lucky if you don't get this look from people
[img]http://www.personal.psu.edu/cdr5174/blogs/la101h/wtf.png[/img]
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by macof(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2014
dont8: I pity your folly, you know nothing about running a business. Can government shutdown for a day without having a negative effect? The same applies to business, go and learn business 101 and thank me later.

You can always go back to your village
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by rzarector(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
iyabo66:

for the oro(,the ritual) is normal as our Tradition, but then they will announced it when the oro will take place , it is alway take 7 day to do it, as from 7pm everyone have to stay indoor. otherwise anybody caught between that period time ,such Person head is going to be burie with king Coups. be alaert
i got ur mail...08024468953 call or whatsapp.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by tonychristopher: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2014
felifeli: E

Choi! Only you waka write dis long ting?
Bros I feel for you o. Long time ago when I dey live UK, I always dey wonder why dose white people no like us. Until it soon become clear my eyes - they wanted us to go away. I mean go away like really physical GO AWAY , also known as Pi$$ off , f.uk off , get out of our land and go back to your fuk.ing jungle etc etc. You get the picture ? grin grin
So I pi$$ed off back to Lagos and am now at peace with dem white modafokas. You get the picture ? Go thou and do likewise. grin grin grin grin grin

when yorubas say go..it then means that lagos is another country or they are lazy to compete...they fought for one nigeria...we will colonise them economically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How many languages are in your state? / Current Ibo (delta Ibo/anambra) Names For Baby Boys. / Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.