Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? (902 Views)

The Old Nigerian Anthem And The New Which On Really Would Saver Better? / Seun Can You Reply To My Emails? / How To Delete A Topic You Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? by abohrandy: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Come (bia to show how serious i am!! ), i am no understand why Seun go dey make us to dey follow topics by force.

Before the site went offline, we had the choice to select if we want to follow a topic or not by that checkbox by the side of the submit button. but i just noticed that that option is no more there and each time you reply, you follow automatically and then your inbox gets flooded with mails from nairaland about updated topics!!

[size=18pt]what is this all about?[/size]
Re: So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? by Gboliwe: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2014
abohrandy: Come (bia to show how serious i am!! ), i am no understand why Seun go dey make us to dey follow topics by force.
Before the site went offline, we had the choice to select if we want to follow a topic or not by that checkbox by the side of the submit button. but i just noticed that that option is no more there and each time you reply, you follow automatically and then your inbox gets flooded with mails from nairaland about updated topics!!
What version of nairaland are you operating on? The check box is still there. I don't even use that one, the one I use always is the one that appears on my followed threads. I just click and it goes off

1 Like

Re: So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2014
abohrandy: Come (bia to show how serious i am!! ), i am no understand why Seun go dey make us to dey follow topics by force.

do you use china phone to visit nairaland? Even china phone has the checkbox... Do you put on eyeglass while screening through nairaland

*unchecks "follow this topic"*
Re: So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? by pasqal09: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: do you use china phone to visit nairaland? Even china phone has the checkbox... Do you put on eyeglass while screening through nairaland

*unchecks "follow this topic"*
ok
Re: So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? by braine(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
OP, you were not informed too? Ok.
Re: So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? by AbuMikey(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na Nokia torchlight you dey use? grin

1 Like

Re: So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? by abohrandy: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
wuna sorry oh!!! i noticed the error!!! hehehehehe na my dead browser!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes / Ekiti State Has The Highest Number Of Graduates Commercial Bike Riders(olokada) / You Have Many Reasons To Thank God . Look At This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.