Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

7 Nigerian Artistes Who Have Long Overdue Debut Albums - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Nigerian Artistes Who Have Long Overdue Debut Albums (455 Views)

Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs / 10 Most Anticipated Debut Albums Of 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Artistes Who Have Long Overdue Debut Albums by Lekksite(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2014

It’s beginning to be a trend in Nigeria now, artistes keep dropping singles daily for years but still no album to show.
I read this article and it got my attention because it’s exactly what i have in mind.

No doubt, a debut album is an important tool for distinction among artistes; it is a body of work that places you above ‘rookie status’. No matter how many hits you score, if you can’t offer an album, you remain stuck in the upcoming zone and are not considered a full-fledged artiste.

Seyi Shay

The beautiful Seyi Shay returned to Nigeria in 2011 to kick start her solo career and hasn’t done badly for herself in the past three years – she’s dropped some very decent singles, performed at good shows and shot top notch videos.

The industry, music buffs and her fans are anticipating the release of her debut album; it is time the Osun State born singer prove her worth with a collective piece of work.

Read More : http://www.gidi360.com/7-nigerian-artistes-long-overdue-debut-albums/

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Smuggles Drugs Into The White House! / Music: Mo'cheddah – In The Morning Ft. Naeto C / Bloggers Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.