Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal (36418 Views)

Keshi Signs Two-Year Extension As Nigeria Coach / JUST IN: NFF Offers Stephen Keshi New Two-year Deal Plus Salary Increment / Arsenal Offers Semi Ajayi Two-Year Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by ComrEmmanuel(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Outgone Super Eagles’ boss, Stephen Keshi, has been offered N168 million for a new two-year deal to remain at his post.
The contract ups to N7 million Keshi’s monthly salary.
He was being paid, until the ouster of the Super Eagles from the World Cup and an end to his contract, a monthly salary of N5 million.
The loss in the Round of 16 match to the Les Blues of France marked the end of the contract.
The Eagle Online reliably gathered that the plan to offer Keshi an improved deal came amid confusion over the status of his employment with the Nigeria Football Federation.

The Big Boss, who is yet to append his signature to the new deal, was said to have complained about the clauses contained in the new contract papers.

It was also learnt that the Nigeria Football Federation has put in place plans to hire a foreign coach to be assisted by a local coach should Keshi reject the new offer.

On the contrary, the AFCON 2013 winning coach told The Eagle Online that he would insist that the football house provides him with an official accommodation and a car to function.

Keshi told The Eagle Online: “My contract effectively ended with the Super Eagles ouster from the World Cup.
“So, there is no reason resigning from the job.
“However, we are yet to agree a new contract.
“So I remain a free agent until otherwise.”

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/keshi-offered-n-168b-two-year-deal/

3 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Evyuc(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Now they hv come, cos he needs more time to build the desired super eagle we want.

4 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by ComrEmmanuel(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evy.uc:
Now they hv come, cos he needs more time to build the desired super eagle we want.
I guess you are right, TIME.... time is exactly what he needs to Build our DREAM-SUPER-EAGLES.

5 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by donphilopus: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
We should stop encouraging this guy called Keshi, wrongly. The guy likes publicising himself. Btw, I thought he'd resigned, or was that just a publicity stunt?! Like Babayaro earlier said, “Keshi is confused”.

People like Keshi, Yobo and the useless/clueless Mikel Obi shouldn't have had their way back to Nigeria, because they've failed us as a country. What happened to Sanni Kaita after the 2010 World Cup, should have also happened to these useless guys!

31 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by englishmart(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
supporter of APC people.
Keshi doesn't deserve extension of contract

14 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by pfijacobs(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Better... I prefer he spends time to build a strong and formidable team dan rushing to go get anoda coach dat will do wat APC is doing to PDP...

4 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Fresia01(f): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
at least they have realised dat dia is stability and progress in continuity!!

15 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by bizngr(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wow, NFF don repent ooo!!!
White couches are always avenues to chop money...

7 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Skynet247(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wow, big cash

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by jeron1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
See money... Keshi, abeg come adopt me na. My papa run lemme since I was a child... Can I apply?

24 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by TearsOfTheSun(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
A nice move if it is true, Keshi deserves that and even more... And to all Keshi haters, the guy is no fluke. Check his achievements with Togo, Mali, and Nigeria... #Keshi till 2019 wink

31 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by informative: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
donphilopus: We should stop encouraging this guy called Keshi, wrongly. The guy likes publicising himself. Btw, I thought he'd resigned, or wasthat just a publicity stunt?! Like Babayaro earlier said, “Keshi is confused”.

People like Keshi, Yobo and the useless/clueless Mikel Obi shouldn't have had their way back to Nigeria, because they've failed us as a country. What happened to Sanni Kaita after the 2010 World Cup, should have also happened to these useless guys!
.sorry bro

43 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by atlwireles: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thank God Nigeria is finally understanding long term planning. Please keshi accept and get back to work ASAP. cool

7 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Nihilist: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin

What a waste!

I wonder what Keshi's cut out of that 168 mill will be, as I dont think anybody at glass house actually believes that Keshi's limited tactical knowledge should be rewarded with all that money.

Probably 50:50 cut with Amodu Shuaibu

4 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Booked....this is fun you know. And thunder fire whoever quotes me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by pfijacobs(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
But bia... Leh leh,,, why is he asking for a car? I tot he was given range rover sports yafu yafu wen he won afcon?
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by colossus2: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chai!!! 168 fvcking millz embarassed

11 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by ZUBY77(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
good

The contract should have a clause that removes Mikel Snail Obi from Super Eagles

5 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by PietroRico(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Brb

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Fatdon(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
U people should be wasting money but
alot of young graduate are receiving
15ooo per month as salary.

8 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by zaragoza(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
7 million a month, men these guys dey chop o! and its not even a full time job.

5 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by emeralddayo(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
cool
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by colossus2: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fatdon: U people should be wasting money but
alot of young graduate are receiving
15ooo per month as salary.
Go learn how to be coach na

13 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Sixteen2012: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
chai..... NFF, NFF, NFF? How many times did i call you?. All dis moni for someone who cant change the game technically. I lost hope on keshi when he was interviewed on radio between award and money which will he go for. The man opted for money. Dats wen i was neva suprise wit match fixing claims. No wonder those bear stomach dosent allow him to think technically. Too much Egos but one of the luckiest coach on this soil.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by kossyablaze(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oloshi...Make he go die abeg

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by M4gunners: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Big Boss we dey ur back gidi gbam..

6 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by LMAyedun(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oya!! Oga Keshi grab am sharp sharp!!
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by greggng: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Comprehension is the problem of must nigerians on nairaland. Keshis contracted ended with this world cup.there is no need for him to resign. Resignation is for someone whose contract is still valid. If nff wanna renew his contract fine but he should be given a free hand. Keshi can never beg for job

14 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Waspy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Are you kidding me? 168 m for a man who's Only guessing? angry David Moyes seem a Better Option

7 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
englishmart: supporter of APC people.
Keshi doesn't deserve extension of contract

Let's have your reasons
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
shocked
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Yoney007(f): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Flogging a dead horse....NFF & Keshi plzzz SWERVE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transfer: Victor Osimhen Set For A Shock Move To Manchester United / FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United / Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.