Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,504 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal (36436 Views)

Keshi Signs Two-Year Extension As Nigeria Coach / JUST IN: NFF Offers Stephen Keshi New Two-year Deal Plus Salary Increment / Arsenal Offers Semi Ajayi Two-Year Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by buoye1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good....i love Keshi....no homo pls!

2 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by fubbyy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good development,I think they have seen his potentials and recognized that building a team is not a day job nor by firing and hiring new coach

4 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Seakay(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wetin concern me?
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by experimentist: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Keshi na malaga o... Why hin come dey form zamunda up and down? Abi he wan zaprata all the kalushi wey we get ni.. Na only hin sabi lizarazu? Abeg make dem find any katagunki wey fit gandoki us back to galaticos so we go fit bus a blanka..

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by otokx(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
This man cannot achieve more than what he has done now so he should step aside let Manu Garba take over. If he returns and fails to take us to the final of nations cup, ko si wahala o.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Only dumb, clueless, unreasonable punks would be senseless enough to insult Keshi. The guy has done a lot for Nigerians and some dumb ingrates still go about criticizing him. Within the short period of time Keshi spent with the Eagles, we all witnessed the tremedious change our national team has experienced. Keshi needs time to bring out the best we all desire in the Super Eagles. If you are better than he is, go and apply for his vacant position and see how easy it is to coach a team. Stop the criticism and get a life!

13 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by buoye1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
kossyablaze: Oloshi...Make he go die abeg
gringringrin Bros u no try
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Olucheye(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Who Offers A Pompous, Egoistic Man Like Keshi Another Tenure To Run Our Team, When there are other men we could hire, and get the job done perfectly without being Silly and Noisy about it.

No Matter how highly placed you are as a man, if you can't stand criticisms, then you are not worthy of leading any team.
Keshi who's ego almost pushed him to drop Osaze from the National team to represent in Nigeria at Brazil, same who eventually turned our savior.

Keshi can't stand being corrected or spoken to even when he hasn't won the World Cup, not to talk of winning the nations cup back to back. HELL NO to him being Nigeria's Coach again. He should go to South Africa where he's been wanting to go and let''s see what becomes of the proud idiat.

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
donphilopus: We should stop encouraging this guy called Keshi, wrongly. The guy likes publicising himself. Btw, I thought he'd resigned, or wasthat just a publicity stunt?! Like Babayaro earlier said, “Keshi is confused”.

People like Keshi, Yobo and the useless/clueless Mikel Obi shouldn't have had their way back to Nigeria, because they've failed us as a country. What happened to Sanni Kaita after the 2010 World Cup, should have also happened to these useless guys!
failed you? By winning your first Afcon in 20yrs,winning bronze on debut in CHAN,Getting to the round of 16 @WC FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 16yrs.

10 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by shizzle11(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
good development and i hope this is true. We actually need long term developmental plan and not the usual fire brigade approach. The nations cup is 7months away and the qualifiers begins in 2months time, besides we don't want any stupid white man that will sign a short term contract, come and earn 15million monthly simply because he is white with virtually little or no knowledge about Nigeria to come and pack our money back to his oyibo country.

Keshi deserves an improved contract renewal, with his 2years plus experience on the job and familiarity with his players, just watch him retain the AFCON title next February in morocco cool

7 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by nerodenero: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
When the chips are down, Keshi would accept the lucrative offer. It will be good for Nigeria to keep the egoistic coach, besides, he has won what all the local plus the foreign coaches had not been able to win since 1994. I detest his tactics and not having a solid bench for the worldcup but for continuity sake, Keshi should be kept.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by rosebowl01(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
I think they need to start testing coaches for drugs before or after games. This Keshi guy announced that he is resigning, then he said his contract ended that he never "quit".
He clearly is more of a typical Nigerian politician than a football coach. He is just looking for ways to stay in the headlines, and negotiate for an improved contract (more money). To him, the Super Eagles is just a business entity.
Let him go to those other countries that he indirectly keeps using to threaten Nigerians. They will continue to give him the Togo treatment (use and dump until he looses value). Useless man.

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by shizzle11(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nobleval: failed you? By winning your first Afcon in 20yrs,winning bronze on debut in CHAN,Getting to the round of 16 @WC FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 16yrs.
the guy you quoted is a frustrated iddiott

4 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by ibitomisi: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
donphilopus: We should stop encouraging this guy called Keshi, wrongly. The guy likes publicising himself. Btw, I thought he'd resigned, or wasthat just a publicity stunt?! Like Babayaro earlier said, “Keshi is confused”.

People like Keshi, Yobo and the useless/clueless Mikel Obi shouldn't have had their way back to Nigeria, because they've failed us as a country. What happened to Sanni Kaita after the 2010 World Cup, should have also happened to these useless guys!
Golden throw! Just similar thought here.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by freakcin: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Its best to quit when the ovation is loudest. As mediocre as our outing seems to be, I don't see Keshi making significant improvement to the team even in2 years time (we simply lack talented players right now). Also Keshi seems to have lost the backing of the general populace, suffice it to say,he'd be given little time to make miracles happen.

If that SA offer is true I'd advice he go for that. Those people are more reasonable and patient.

An average Nigerian expects Keshi to turn the SE into Brazil, Holland and Germany (all rolled into one)overnight. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
if ds news is true, den its an answer to my quite prayers, for those insulting keshi, a proverb says one does not value wat one av until one loses it....
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by myspnigeria: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
so happy for him!!!
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by calyb247(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2014

wetin be "I thought he resigned"? you read the post or u mean to tell me u dont understand the difference between expiration of contract and resignation? Anyway if u ave an issue with Keshi better go and settle it cos I see him ahead of you...

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by brownlord: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
When i was thinking NFF would arrest him for playing 10 men against 11 in all our world cup games.

Can keshi please explai why Mikel was on that team, and other useless players he took to the world cup

3 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by anonimi: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
greggng: Comprehension is the problem of must nigerians on nairaland. Keshis contracted ended with this world cup.there is no need for him to resign. Resignation is for someone whose contract is still valid. If nff wanna renew his contract fine but he should be given a free hand. Keshi can never beg for job

Exactly. Someone who is already been offered Bafana Bafana (South Africa) coaching job!

BTW, It is one thing to offer it is another to pay as and when due.
Were they not owing him so many months salary during & after AFCON

To those who are screaming about the amount, how much do you think NFF will pay a foreign coach
Let us learn to APPRECIATE our own talents, o jare.

7 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Bennyberry(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
shocked keshi dy Mad?;; dy are paying u 7million a month nd u are angry cos dem dy insult u nd ur family;;oloshi...dis is a part tym job sef;mtcheeewww who knw glass house?;i wan go apply for coach joor;2million with all d insults on NL a month;YET I WUDNT CARE;OMOH SEE O

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Miriam4cool(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nooooo, for me I don't think that mab is creative especially in attacking and scoring.
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Miriam4cool(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nooooo, for me I don't think that man is creative especially in attacking and scoring.

1 Like

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
the guy you quoted is a frustrated iddiott
Oh... is he? Thanks for telling me bro.
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by ABAKA72(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=donphilopus]We should stop encouraging this guy called Keshi, wrongly. The guy likes publicising himself. Btw, I thought he'd resigned, or wasthat just a publicity stunt?! Like Babayaro earlier said, “Keshi is confused”.

People like Keshi, Yobo and the useless/clueless Mikel Obi shouldn't have had their way back to Nigeria, because they've failed us as a country. What happened to Sanni Kaita after the 2010 World Cup, should have also happened to these useless guys![/quote) Ok, so they should encourage an ingrate like you to take over, Ewu! who is the most successful coach Nigeria has ever had? answer the above question lets see if you have brain.
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by pelvicky(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2014

wetin apen 2 sanni kaita in 2010 world cup
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by iceberylin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dude will surely cum back wink
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by tuffgongjo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Personally I think this is the best time for him to move on,now that d ovation is still loud cus we naija fans can be fickle,some elements$most naija fans are don't like him$he has achieved d best he can,so moving on to d next challenge will be d best.#myonecent
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by Felinize: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evy.uc:
Now they hv come, cos he needs more time to build the desired super eagle we want.
so on point
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by shizzle11(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2014

Must you exhibit your folly and stewpidity at the slightest chance? Tell how did Keshi and the people you mentioned fail you? On keshi's appointment, he was given the following target:

1.Qualify Nigeria to the 2013 AFCON in South Africa (siasia had earlier failed to qualify the eagles to the previous edition). A feat he not only achieved but surpassed lifting the trophy in the process!

2. Take the team to at least a semi final place at the 2013 AFCON South Africa. A feat he not only achieved but surpassed lifting the trophy after 19 yrs waiting!

3. Qualify Nigeria to the 2014 world cup in Brazil. Again a feat he not only achieved but surpassed with a second round exit

Now tell me, how is this failure? Not withstanding the fact that he worked under unconducive environment, owed over 7months salary, no official house, no official car (except the SUV given to him by Adenuga after he won the AFCON), constant squabbles, disagreements and interference in his job by greedy and iddiotic NFF officials, yet despite the unfavourable conditions of service, he performed creditably well despite all the odds and even bringing from relative obscurity players from our local league to become established SE players, the likes of Oboabuna and co, yet iddiotts like you open your dirty mouth to say 'Keshi failed us'.

It is probably you who is a failure to your family that is why you reason like this, you are such a frustrated iddiot.

8 Likes

Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by ABAKA72(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nobleval: failed you? By winning your first Afcon in 20yrs,winning bronze on debut in CHAN,Getting to the round of 16 @WC FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 16yrs.
don't mind the idiat.
Re: NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal by shilexholly(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Its okay now keshi is d man.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United / Transfer: Victor Osimhen Set For A Shock Move To Manchester United / Israel Adesanya Gets Six-Month Medical Suspension After Blachowicz Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.