Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan (1334 Views)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Stop Celebrating Corrupt People – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by eyeaye: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
I actually registered to post this...since no one did.

Speaking in a Ramadan message signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Rueben Abati, in Abuja, the President said, “I urge all lovers of peace and unity to wholly condemn the resurgence of efforts by agents of global terrorism to disunite and destabilise Nigeria by callously instigating violence among religious groups.”

Related: Ramadan Starts Saturday, June 28 – Sultan

In the statement Goodluck Jonathan stressed out that he fully agrees with the Islamic leaders and scholars that no true Muslim at any time, especially during the sacred month of Ramadan, will resort to the mindless killing of innocent people. It expressed the President’s belief that Boko Haram attacks showed that its leaders and members were misguided persons who used religion to commit crimes.

Full article here
http://news.naij.com/69009.html

As usual my popcorn is ready grin
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by slimthugchimee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
.my dear jona what havnt you done for this people, they hate you, they insult, they even kill themselves just because you are in that sit. Even though most of your developments are all in their sides they still hate you. You are just like their jesus no matter their sins you still forgive them i just hail you

GEJ TILL 2019

10 Likes

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by PointB: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tell that to Mohammed! cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
I urge all lovers of peace and unity to wholly condemn the resurgence of efforts by agents of global terrorism
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by egift(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Some folks will soon start running kolomental on this thread. grin
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan

Jona? Dat na lie

8 Likes

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by tit(f): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
He knows the truth naw.
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
My predido, I no agree with u on this, it should be true muslim like osama bin ladin, boko haram and any boko haram sympathisers kill everybody, either innocent or not, why fake muslim like those my people from the south this side don't kill innocent people....meanwhile, GEJ til 2019.

1 Like

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by horlah005: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
egift: Some folks will soon start running kolomental on this thread. grin

Yeah!
Here I come....oya start ur exhibition
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by abdulaz: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
I will never resort to killing innocent people, a true Muslim knows that. Islam does not justify any form of killing. But that doesn't mean I won't defend myself when someone threatens my existence as a being.

3 Likes

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by Forzap: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
If I hear.... GEJ is happily s.tupid undecided
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
abdulaz: I will never resort to killing innocent people, a true Muslim knows that. Islam does not justify any form of killing. But that doesn't mean I won't defend myself with any weapon when someone threatens my existence as a being.
Your last sentence has said it all undecided

2 Likes

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
PointB: Tell that to Mohammed! cheesy grin

LMAO grin ....The fact it all started with him. I wish you can get a million like for that.

1 Like

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
abdulaz: I will never resort to killing innocent people, a true Muslim knows that. Islam does not justify any form of killing. But that doesn't mean I won't defend myself when someone threatens my existence as a being.

Yep so true! You right and that's why we hav got bokoharam, osama bin ladin and YOU in this world, all fighting for their existence which comprise the right to cut of a thief hand, the right to kill anyone that doesn't accept ur prophet, fight and protect the god that was suppose to protect you ETC we all know about the sharia .... Let all pretend that this ppl that see the world this way are loving people.

2 Likes

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by PointB: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity:

LMAO grin ....The fact it all started with him. I wish you can get a million like for that.
lol, very true
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by chimerase2: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
abdulaz: I will never resort to killing innocent people, a true Muslim knows that. Islam does not justify any form of killing. But that doesn't mean I won't defend myself when someone threatens my existence as a being.
u see what we r saying choi shocked
Truely killing is in this religion blood, killing de una blood jare angry

1 Like

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by shizzle11(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
My presido i defer with you on this'o, those people you referred to are barbarians, as in barbarism is in their blood. i don tok ma own

1 Like

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by Toktee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: .my dear jona what havnt you done for this people, they hate you, they insult, they even kill themselves just because you are in that sit. Even though most of your developments are all in their sides they still hate you. You are just like their jesus no matter their sins you still forgive them i just hail you

GEJ TILL 2019
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND UR GENERATION,ONLY IN THE SOUTH SOUTH THAT THE FOOL CALLED JONATHAN AND THE WIFE ARE CALLED JESUS,NOT IN THE NOT,GET THAT IN UR THICK SKULL,ewu.
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by tunshe: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
PointB: Tell that to Mohammed! cheesy grin

Is that the name of your Daddy?
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by tunshe: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: .my dear jona what havnt you done for this people, they hate you, they insult, they even kill themselves just because you are in that sit. Even though most of your developments are all in their sides they still hate you. You are just like their jesus no matter their sins you still forgive them i just hail you

GEJ TILL 2019

Obviously, the president sees beyond sentiments.

He sees all the security reports which you are not privileged to see and understands the politics of Nigeria better than a Jambite like you.

You just continue to wallow in ignorance and religious bigotry till Jesus come.
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by tunshe: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
jerseyboy:

Jona? Dat na lie

You are disappointed he didn't flow in your direction of biased thoughts?

Take heart!
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by tunshe: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Forza p: If I hear.... GEJ is happily s.tupid undecided

He disappointed you too? Sorry bro,truth is bitter.
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by PointB: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
tunshe:

Is that the name of your Daddy?

What has 'your daddy' got to do with the topic?
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by mike404(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2014
jerseyboy:

Jona? Dat na lie
THIS GUY SHOULD WAKE UP AND FACE THE REALITY FOR PHUCK SAKE. I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHERE OUR PRESIDO GOT THAT STEWPEED INFO FROMsad EVEN THE QU'RAN INSTRUCTED ALL THE GOOD MUSLIMS TO KILL AND SLAUGHTER INFIDELS WHERE EVER THEY FIND THEM

1 Like

Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by PointB: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
mike404: THIS GUY SHOULD WAKE UP AND FACE THE REALITY FOR PHUCK SAKE. I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHERE OUR PRESIDO GOT THAT STEWPEED INFO FROMsad EVEN THE QU'RAN INSTRUCTED ALL THE GOOD MUSLIMS TO KILL AND SLAUGHTER INFIDELS WHERE EVER THEY FIND THEM

Where infidel generally translate to non believers of Islam; where infidel are pagans, atheists, and Christians - especially Christians!

Yea indeed, true Muslims don't kill innocent people, they only kill INFIDELS! cheesy cheesy

Mike, I hope you are not an INFIDEL! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2014
So GEJ is practising kitman? So after promoting sectarian division amongst Nigerians by using religion u suddenly, because 2015, remember that u can only become president with the support of every nigerian of various religions! It too late, ur followers who need classes on religious tolerance have bought ur sectarian crap, and cannot see beyond it, hence they have continued to affirm ur strong hatred towards muslims particularly and Nigerians generally! Use what is left of ur term to bringbackourgirls!
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by MightySparrow: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2014
Another careless talk.
Are you a Muslim?
Re: True Muslim Will Never Kill Innocent People – Jonathan by tunshe: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
PointB:

What has 'your daddy' got to do with the topic?

Just asking!

(1) (Reply)

Richest Lifestyle Removes Jonathan As 6th Richest President From Their Website / Where Is Dede/duru/deridegull? / I Am Confused! Who Is In Charge Of Lagos State, Fashola Or Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.