Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! (5825 Views)

How To Avoid/reduce Atm Dispense Error Scenario / Atms Dispense Fake N1000 Notes / ATM Dispense Error: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by PLANETOFBETS1: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
I tried using my atm card last week at Gtbank Alaba branch only for the machine to deduct my money without dispensing cash. Instantly, I walked into the bank to lodge my complaint and the young lady I met there told me to wait for 24hours that my money will be refunded. She made me realize that the atm machine was faulty, hence she had told the security officer behind the machine not to let anyone use it. When I came out, I scolded the security man for not warning me before using the machine. Since then, I've been to the bank times without number, I've filled forms and yet no action has been taken. They even told me they have network issues which has prevented them from accessing their journal. I'm willing to go the extra miles to get my money back and that is why I want the house to tell me what appropriate body to report them to. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Dubby6(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
How much??
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Gboliwe: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
PLANET OF BETS: I tried using my atm card last week at Gtbank Alaba branch only for the machine to deduct my money without dispensing cash. Instantly, I walked into the bank to lodge my complaint and the young lady I met there told me to wait for 24hours that my money will be refunded. She made me realize that the atm machine was faulty, hence she had told the security officer behind the machine not to let anyone use it. When I came out, I scolded the security man for not warning me before using the machine. Since then, I've been to the bank times without number, I've filled forms and yet no action has been taken. They even told me they have network issues which has prevented them from accessing their journal. I'm willing to go the extra miles to get my money back and that is why I want the house to tell me what appropriate body to report them to. angry angry angry angry angry
Cool down, relax, it will be fine. Was the card and ATMfor GTBank?
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by halfcurren: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Had same experience two woks ago on a GTB ATM. Filled similar form and up till now, no refund has been made. Frustrating!
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Excelboi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Relax op. Usually it takes within 48hrs to a week to get it resolved. Have gotten a lot of debit error especially with union bank and only once with Gtbank. Most times, I noticed that when you fill the dispense error Form, it takes a while to get resolved. The easiest way to get it resolved is to call there customer support or email them. Call them on 08029002900 or 08039003900.
Email: complaints@gtbank.com I promise you, it will be resolved soonest.
#NB: when sending them a mail, state actually what happened, the time and date of the transaction, the amount debited, ur account number and the last 4 digits of your card and include your phone number. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Dubby6: How much??
13k bro
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Cool down, relax, it will be fine. Was the card and ATMfor GTBank?
yeah bro
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2014
halfcurren: Had same experience two woks ago on a GTB ATM. Filled similar form and up till now, no refund has been made. Frustrating!
this friday will make it the 3rd week nw av been visiting the bank
so so frustrating
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2014
Excelboi: Relax op. Usually it takes within 48hrs to a week to get it resolved. Have gotten a lot of debit error especially with union bank and only once with Gtbank. Most times, I noticed that when you fill the dispense error Form, it takes a while to get resolved. The easiest way to get it resolved is to call there customer support or email them. Call them on 08029002900 or 08039003900.
Email: complaints@gtbank.com I promise you, it will be resolved soonest.
#NB: when sending them a mail, state actually what happened, the time and date of the transaction, the amount debited, ur account number and the last 4 digits of your card and include your phone number. All the best.
thanks bro
i jst called dem now
and she said she will reply me b4 24hrs
#hoping
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Gboliwe: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
monsuru560: yeah bro
small talk. It will be sorted out. You can still go to their facebook page and complain
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by richkol(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
I had a similar experience with GTB though I used another bank's ATM. It took me two months before I got my money back. I'll advice you exercise patient you will get your money back
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 07, 2014
forget about...I lost 20k to diamond bank ATM since last 2years...till now I never see 1naira...just save your self the stress,time and money and forget about it
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mellin: forget about...I lost 20k to diamond bank ATM since last 2years...till now I never see 1naira...just save your self the stress,time and money and forget about it
20k shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Gboliwe: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mellin: forget about...I lost 20k to diamond bank ATM since last 2years...till now I never see 1naira...just save your self the stress,time and money and forget about it
You have more than enough that's why you can forget it. @OP, don't heed to this advice. Do what you have to, you will get back your money
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mine is 40k although I have sent them an email this evening.
I used my GtB card @ a first bank Atm machine in port harcourt around stadium road.
Re: Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! by festico: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
mine was 20k , it was not funny at all. It took me good 20days before i was refunded just continue disturbing them.

(1) (Reply)

Paypalking's Journey To $4,000 In 45 Days From Scratch / Crowdsurf Account Needed / Souvenir Bags Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.