Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business (5748 Views)

Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling / A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Without much ado, this thread is created to train at least 10 people who are interested in production business.

As I have said earlier in our free training thread( www.nairaland.com/1798724/), this e-seminar isn't going to be free but I can assure you, you'll forever be grateful to be part of this training.

Ok, let's see the features of this training.

- Training will be conducted via email and other internet based means of communication- convenient for each participant.
( You may check my profile for previous or similar seminars )

- the lesson will open you up to knowing how to produce anointing oil commercially.

-How to source for materials

-Packaging

-How to market your products

Cost of training: N1,000 only.

I will be taken the first 10 people to register.

For enquiries or details, kindly send an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please, I want to appeal to everyone to keep anything that's not related to this topic off this thread. This is to help us have a smooth and spam free thread.

Thanks for your maximum cooperation in advance. God bless you.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lest I forget, feel free to ask me anything or express your opinion here, in respect to this training.

This thread will also be here for the testimonies of all participants.

So, keep your interest coming.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by swaggzo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
SO IF I JUST THIS YOUR BUSINESS NOW. .
I CAN BE ABLE TO PRODUCE OIL

FOR COOKING, FRYING, BAKING, AND CASTING OUT DEMONS? ? undecided
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
swaggzo:
SO IF I JUST THIS YOUR BUSINESS NOW. .
I CAN BE ABLE TO PRODUCE OIL

FOR COOKING, FRYING, BAKING, AND CASTING OUT DEMONS? ? undecided

Lolssss! Oga nooo. This is basically anointing oil, goyal formula to be precise.

But it has other medicinal uses too.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
thank God i landed here on time

1 Like

Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by datatrader: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Im interested as well.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
osina1414:
thank God i landed here on time

Noted Sir.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
datatrader:
Im interested as well.

Alright Sir.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Feel free to also enjoy our free trainings here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2015
To satisfy our curiosity, the start up cost for this business (production of anointing oil) can be as low as 2,000 naira.

Cost of materials for the production of 3 litres of goya anointing oil is 950 naira only.

Stickers and containers: you can get them with less than 1,000 naira.

I will tell you how and where to get the already printed stickers (labels) less than 200 naira per dozen.

I will be back later to give you more tips on how to know if this business is for you or not.

Meanwhile, to those that sent me mails, I have replied to your mails. Kindly check your inbox.

Please, endeavour to stay tuned for daily updates on our moves.

Strongbest.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by YabaLeftist: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2015
The real Goya is pure olive oil. Olive does not grow in Nigeria, except you're using any other type of oil.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2015
YabaLeftist:
The real Goya is pure olive oil. Olive does not grow in Nigeria, except you're using any other type of oil.

Yes sir, that's the secret I'm going to show to those participating in the training.

Feel free to keep a date with us here, for testimonies.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Adinije(f): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am interested. cyndelyte@gmail.com
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by paulsir: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
any info @ tinnymerit@yahoo.com
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Heyllo everyone, all interest noted. Please, to those that dropped their mails here, kindly modify your post and remove your email oooo.

Please note that, I'm not going to send any mail to anyone that drops an email address here.

Strongbest.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
I said I was going to talk on how to know if this business is for you or not.

Please kindly do this small assigment.

Check the super markets/provision stores around you and if you stay in Lagos, kindly get to mushin market and try talking to some of those people that sell white garment items and the rest.

Tell them you want to be supplying them goya oil and hear the responses.

You should know from their responses whether you can make money from this business or not.

Note that, you can find these same set of people in many other part of Lagos. In case, you are not around Mushin, move around to locate your potential customers.

Market tip: a discount as low as 5 naira (five naira) from the price others sell to them can Win over to you- a lot of customers.

Go on and carry out the assigment and be sure of what we are up to here.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Now, when you have carried out the above assignment and you are convinced, the next step to take is; send me an email to

Goldzmyne@gmail.com to request for payment details.

I have said I only need 10 people for this particular training, so participation will be based on first 10 to make payment.

please, stay tuned to this thread for updates on our moves.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Strongbest:
Now, when you have carried out the above assignment and you are convinced, the next step to take is; send me an email to

Goldzmyne@gmail.com to request for payment details.

I have said I only need 10 people for this particular training, so participation will be based on first 10 to make payment.

please, stay tuned to this thread for updates on our moves.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Please, I can't read your PMs. Kindly send your enquiries to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call 07041786714.

Always check this thread for updates on our moves.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by seromezy: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2015
Are u doing copyright of goyal and still label goyal? Is there no Consequence for that? Secondly don't it need nafdac aproval?
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2015
seromezy:
Are u doing copyright of goyal and still label goyal? Is there no Consequence for that? Secondly don't it need nafdac aproval?

Heyllo Sir, that's one of the things we're going to learn.

'Knowledge is power'.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by seromezy: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, that's one of the things we're going to learn.

'Knowledge is power'.

Answer those question to convince me that you know exactly what u are about teaching me and for me to be sure I won't run into any danger or risk after learning.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2015
seromezy:

Answer those question to convince me that you know exactly what u are about teaching me and for me to be sure I won't run into any danger or risk after learning.

Heyllo Sir, I have already answered your questions by telling you everything you need to know will be discussed in our lessons.

No risk involved and I know what I'm about to show you.

I choose to release this to just 10 people at just 1,000 naira per person. Probably if I have said 5,000 naira per person you would have been convinced immediately, lol.

Strongbest is all about impact and not just the money.

However, you may also wait and read the testimonies of the participants later.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good evening everybody. I promised to always bring us updates on our moves.

So, at the end of today only two people made payment. Out of the two people, only one has sent payment details, the other yet to do so.

I have also sent an email acknowledging payment of the one person that sent details.

Please, kindly send details after payment to help us keep a proper record and updates.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Our training starts soon, please if you have made payment check regularly to see updates.
Though I'm still going to send an email to us each.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Strongbest:
Our training starts soon, please if you have made payment check regularly to see updates.
Though I'm still going to send an email to us each.

Bros i'll call you as soon as i get home soon
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
1miccza:

Bros i'll call you as soon as i get home soon

Alright Sir.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Finally, we are ready to hit the road with our training!

Our lesson commences this evening.

Meanwhile, I will be sending an email to you all that have made payment, if you have any trouble opening or reading the file format, please get back to me immediately so that I can work on it.

Let's roll. Check your mails.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
First lesson sent, please kindly check your mail and acknowledge receipt.

Strongbest.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will really like us to round off everything latest this weekend, next is going to be a very busy week.

So, ensure that you read your lesson as we get along and ask question if you need to.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2015
As we continue our training today, I will like us to feel free to drop our observation, complaint etc so far here.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Start My Own Small Business In Lagos: Need Sound Advice, HELP! / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! / Intercontinental Becomes A Subsidiary Of Access Bank PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.