Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (3989 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious by nokingasgod: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Story story. Because of all these pseudo-political campaign piece, the people of Osun would now vote for this clown?

Re: Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious by texaco1: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
nokingasgod: Story story. Because of all these pseudo-political campaign piece, the people of Osun would now vote for this clown?
bettter face the reality that very soon that person u are calling a clown will be the next governor of osun state while u waste ur time insulting him from ur uk used bold 5
Re: Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious by nokingasgod: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
texaco1: bettter face the reality that very soon that person u are calling a clown will be the next governor of osun state while u waste ur time insulting him from ur uk used bold 5

What's reality? I'm not from Osun State, i did not insult anybody, I only commented based on the evidence as contained in the pictures. A discerning mind will see that the man in those pictures cannot pass the test of a ''waka-pass'' role in a comedy play. He's looking so fake, pretentious, insincere and his sinister motives are damn too glaring. Of course he might be the next governor after all, a clueless, poor fisher man's son who never wore shoe to school was voted president and he's fast becoming the most incompetent president of all time. And just yesterday, an ex con-man who was impeached as a governor and who still has loads of criminal charges on his neck was voted governor the second time....We are in Nigeria, Shit Happens all the time!

Lastly, thank God I can afford a UK used Bold 5, using that as arsenal to deride me speaks volume of the kind of your persona, background, the level of your bankruptcy morally, spiritually and socially, I can only pity you.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious by Tobbie9(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
it's a choice between 2 evils and aregbe as of now is the lesser evil

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious by mkoabiola: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
nokingasgod:

What's reality? I'm not from Osun State, i did not insult anybody, I only commented based on the evidence as contained in the pictures. A discerning mind will see that the man in those pictures cannot pass the test of a ''waka-pass'' role in a comedy play. He's looking so fake, pretentious, insincere and his sinister motives are damn too glaring. Of course he might be the next governor after all, a clueless, poor fisher man's son who never wore shoe to school was voted president and he's fast becoming the most incompetent president of all time. And just yesterday, an ex con-man who was impeached as a governor and who still has loads of criminal charges on his neck was voted governor the second time....We are in Nigeria, Shit Happens all the time!

Lastly, thank God I can afford a UK used Bold 5, using that as arsenal to deride me speaks volume of the kind of your persona, background, the level of your bankruptcy morally, spiritually and socially, I can only pity you.
I blv u ar nt frm osun.
But God bless ur wealth of knowledge for facing d reality.
No way u cud av written beta.
More ink to ur pen.
Ur bold 5 is mightier dan sword.
Leave dat guy dat is living in a dream land n alwys pour out ur conscience
Re: Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious by gregg2: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Aregbe doesn't deserve a second term
Re: Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious by okonja(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
gregg2: Aregbe doesn't deserve a second term
If i may ask, Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man - Hakeem Akinola Gbajabiamila / Saraki-oyegun-buhari Reconciliation Meeting Meets Brick-wall (PICTURES) / Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.