Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? (712 Views)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Does Web Host Provider Has Access To Your Root And Folders? / How Can I Get A Good Host Provider Which I Can Buy Reseller Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by ringohostdotcom: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nairalanders are you in need of a RELIABLE web
host provider to host your site(s) [url]ringohost.com[/url]
is here for you. as we guarentee 99.9% up-time
(we are proud to say that our uptime will never
fall below 99.9%), 30days money back guarentee,
highest quality servers and bandwidth
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2014
ringohostdotcom: Nairalanders are you in need of a RELIABLE web
host provider to host your site(s) [url]ringohost.com[/url]
is here for you. as we guarentee 99.9% up-time
(we are proud to say that our uptime will never
fall below 99.9%), 30days money back guarentee,
highest quality servers and bandwidth

50gig ? 800naira per year .....?
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by ringohostdotcom: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2014
yes bro. but note is not a monthly bandwidth

Jregz:

50gig ? 800naira per year .....?
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by DualCore1: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2014
As of this moment, your site (ringohost.com) is down.
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by fattbabakay(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2014
Dual Core: As of this moment, your site (ringohost.com) is down.
tell im
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by DualCore1: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2014
Its back online. smiley Just wondering how often these downtimes occur in a year.
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by Vinshu(f): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2014
So you are so poor to afford a billing system? Let get down to the roots of how lame and pathetic your website is.. And why people should not host with you.

1) No Billing system:- This shows you are a one man business. So if i want to order, i have to email you(that contact form is an email form) then maybe you give the bank details and i pay and you give me cPanel details. What nonsense? So we have to order for things via email? You cannot afford Clientexec, BoxBilling, WHMCS, HostBill or even free WooCommerce if you are so poor.!!!!

2) No Invoicing:- So if i pay, what is the proof that i have paid? No Invoice!

3) No Client Management:- So, you can come tomorrow and say i am not your client because there is no proof of that. There is no even client login on your website. What nonsense! Are you trying to scam people? What is so reliable about you? Look at your name, so lame.

4) Dedicated Servers for just N3700 per year? Seriously?

5) No domain names. So you cannot provide domain names? how much is that?

6)
plot 91 zone 2,
finima port harcourt,
rivers state, 500 Nigeria

Your house address?

7)
We'll help you to make transferring your website and domain name fast and easy
Transfer domains to where? when you dont offer domain names.

I advice you just stop the crap you call a web host.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Vinshu: So you are so poor to afford a billing system? Let get down to the roots of how lame and pathetic your website is.. And why people should not host with you.

1) No Billing system:- This shows you are a one man business. So if i want to order, i have to email you(that contact form is an email form) then maybe you give the bank details and i pay and you give me cPanel details. What nonsense? So we have to order for things via email? You cannot afford Clientexec, BoxBilling, WHMCS, HostBill or even free WooCommerce if you are so poor.!!!!

3) No Client Management:- So, you can come tomorrow and say i am not your client because there is no proof of that. There is no even client login on your website. What nonsense! Are you trying to scam people? What is so reliable about you? Look at your name, so lame.

6)

Your house address?

7)

i think he uses a backend for his client login ringohost.com/backend ... just saying o..lol
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by Vinshu(f): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Jregz:
i think he uses a backend for his client login ringohost.com/backend ... just saying o..lol

lol
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by ringohostdotcom: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
it was due to server maintenance..

thanks

Dual Core: As of this moment, your site (ringohost.com) is down.
Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by ringohostdotcom: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
thanks for all what you just pointed out... we know we have to set all this which we are working hard to see all this is ready..

for the billing software we have gotten one (WHMCS) you can check to confirm this... just that we are working to get it ready as possible...

as for the domain issue we have created a enom account to solve this issue

also someone have to start a business (remember our dear nairaland is own by only Mr Seun Osewa)

thanks for the comment

we will work on this #fast to see things done professional

do have a nice day

Vinshu: So you are so poor to afford a billing system? Let get down to the roots of how lame and pathetic your website is.. And why people should not host with you.

6)

Your house address?

7)

Re: Nairalanders Are You In Need Of A Reliable Web Host Provider ?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
ringohostdotcom: thanks for all what you just pointed out... we know we have to set all this which we are working hard to see all this is ready..

[b] for the billing software we have gotten one (WHMCS) you can check to confirm this... just that we are working to get it ready as possible... [\b]

Must You Lie
as for the domain issue we have created a enom account to solve this issue

also someone have to start a business (remember our dear nairaland is own by only Mr Seun Osewa)

thanks for the comment

we will work on this #fast to see things done professional

do have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Create Your Own Successful Website, No Design Or Programing Required / Discussion Thread For MYSQL 5.5/5.6 / Using Twitter To Build Traffic To Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.